Savita
Mr. Agarwal
Vaishali
Varsha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tv_madness

classes are over, exam week going on..right now,students taking exam and they dont look too happy πŸ˜†

this reminds of my exam days, how everyone used to do last minute mugging , dunno why ... it never helps πŸ˜†... I was quite bindas , never got tensed or hyper πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

My God , I cannot wait to see manav 's reaction whne he will find out about what satish did for him .I mean , hardly anybody ever does anything for manav ...I just hope he doesn't gets so emotional that he decides to give him his baby ...🀒
</div>
I want this baby to have only Manav as his daddy ...

<div>
Manav should pray to bappa to give satsih his own kid ...Then their boys ( or girls ) can be best friends ...😊

yes tanya di what satish has done today for manav nowadays a brother don't do it for brother.he is a real friend.who helps friends siliently & never let friends to know about.manav is always used by people.people takes his help than forget him.but manav don't forget anyone who ever done somthing for him.i am sure manav will respect satish more.tanya di i think even if manav agress to give baby satish won't accept it.he know how much a baby means to his/her parenents.satish is also not a this types of person who helps people in intention of getting something back from them.
Thank u Varsha n Anu for ur lovely wishes...

Jaanu ji sure anything for the wonderful PR buds of mine...Tell me JAanu ji what and where u want the party!!!! We will rock it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thank u Varsha n Anu for ur lovely wishes...

Jaanu ji sure anything for the wonderful PR buds of mine...Tell me JAanu ji what and where u want the party!!!! We will rock it πŸ˜ƒ

she wants to go to prom with you ..if i ride my horse too high..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by piya_10

this reminds of my exam days, how everyone used to do last minute mugging , dunno why ... it never helps πŸ˜†... I was quite bindas , never got tensed or hyper πŸ˜†

me tooπŸ˜† and would be tensed too but felt sleepy and relaxed right after I got the exam in handπŸ˜† used to envy the profs then but dont any more found out the hard way its more workπŸ˜†
hey anu newsbee..whats up..😎..what is the latest news?..
Originally posted by archanamanav

hey anu newsbee..whats up..😎..what is the latest news?..

Hey UshaπŸ˜ƒ
sukriti saxena is leaving PR and shravan pundir made himself unplottable on FBπŸ˜† I think he is the new creative head.
Edited by tv_madness - 12 years ago
oh my god..you are some news bee..😎..anu..are you satisfied with that anki fb page..or you still looking for more proof..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by archanamanav

oh my god..you are some news bee..😎..anu..are you satisfied with that anki fb page..or you still looking for more proof..πŸ˜†

no, confirmedπŸ˜† ..but I still maintain that there was somebody other than her moderating the page and posting on her behalf sometimes during JDJ days..on her personal page she posted 'plz vote'  and on fanpage 'pls vote'.. must be two different ppl... nowadays  Sushi and Anki are FB-romancingπŸ˜†

Edited by tv_madness - 12 years ago
Even I read  this  romancing, it's so sweet ..He doesn't like it when she goes Ghayab ...πŸ˜† Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago