Vaishali
Varsha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice episode. Like a lot of things:

- Savita acted smart to get Manav's address but Archu acted
smarter.πŸ˜†
I'm happy that at least, Savita is making a step forward n i think she'll come around soon esp after getting a gud reality check from chawl ladies. I would b very happy if ArMan n terrible Savita reconcile esp with the coming of the baby. The Ds defo need some peace in their life.

- Varsha n Vaishu talk was good too. Happy to know that crackpot Varsha knows that her decision making skills suck  most of the time .
A relief that she didn't impose her opinion on Vaishu.
Btw i thought Vaishu had already made up her mind to drag her fraud hubby to court n to get divorced. Why is sheπŸ˜• now?  Dont tell me Vaishu has started believing that Dharmesh has turned Saddhu after seeing him feeding the poor?
Gosh Ks daughters r so knucklehead.

- ArMan n their cute n touching scene. Our preggy Archu is quite emotional these days. Good at least we'll get to see more hugs n romance.

I like Satish the most though. Wat a nice guy n so fair n good. πŸ€—
I really like ppl like him, very rare, need a lantern to search for his types but they do exist in real life too ( U hear OmanaπŸ˜‰).
Here's a man who defo knows how to separate his private life from his professional one, who knows wat is the meaning of friendship n who knows above all how to care for ppl n their feelings n sensibilities.
Satish knew that Manav's swabhimaan wud prevent him to come to him for financial help n he helped him without him knowing it, just not to hurt his ego n khuddari. A real gem n he never disappoints.πŸ‘
My vote goes to Satish, a real rockstar⭐️

Mr. Agarwal was wearing Girish ji's kurta 😳
So Anu yr classes are over ? or still busy ... havnt seen u in AH for a long tym
Originally posted by Tanyaz

how do you know ?? 😲 nd what is Girish ji wearing then ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

LOL they are into recycling and you got good eyes to catch it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thank u Piya,Usha and Jaanu ji for ur wishes πŸ˜ƒ..Thank u my dears...I wish u all our PR buds a wonderful ever lasting happiness and success in your life..Rock on my dears πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jai throw a party yaar! Wishes se kaam nahi chalega, we will wish u n u give us an awesome party. This applies to Gene too.
Originally posted by piya_10

So Anu yr classes are over ? or still busy ... havnt seen u in AH for a long tym

classes are over, exam week going on..right now,students taking exam and they dont look too happy πŸ˜†

Piyu u r being pampered. U wanted ArMan without kapra but u've got Girish Ji🀣

reminds me of a specific adπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Hey Jaanu! I see you have been quite busy ragging the new kid on the blockπŸ˜†