Satish
Savita
Mr. Agarwal
Vaishali
Varsha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
@Karen , yup Savita is stalking Archu 😈 btw Archana was looking gorgeous in tonite's epi, Anki hand picks her sarees for the show right , she got a good choice.

@Nisha , that's the diff betn Manav & other characters , however good they are they are incapable of rising above their ego to help people who have unknowingly hurt them
voting for satish for helping manav and trusting him.
Archana looked sweet today
Originally posted by piya_10

@Karen , yup Savita is stalking Archu 😈 btw Archana was looking gorgeous in tonite's epi, Anki hand picks her sarees for the show right , she got a good choice.

@Nisha , that's the diff betn Manav & other characters , however good they are they are incapable of rising above their ego to help people who have unknowingly hurt them

Yes she was and her sarees are so beautiful but one thing I am not feeling, is her nails.  They need to get rid of them asap.  That is so unlike her character, more suited to the two sisters.  Forgot their namesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Voted for Satish! love him!
karen,Tanyadi..yeah even i want savita to become desperate to know abt manav's wherabouts but just not getting why Archu wants to hide it from savita..dat part was confusing for me hope we'll get to know why  she did dat in the next episode..

Piya...bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ absolutely true..Manav forgets his ego and self-respect to help and save others depite dey hate/dislike him so much..but dis Ajit just said he wont be a part of his mother-sisters evil plan..i was like doesnt make a big difference
Gene, Archana scared Savita will go there and create havoc...come on, you know how the lady operates.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ^^ u forgot the evil twino's name 😈 her nails used to be really bad also the shape of her fingers arent good (sorry for nitpicking 😳) but now they seem o.k. maybe she's done a lot of manicuring πŸ˜‰
look guys , I have faith in Ajit ..
I am sure he will be the one who will show manav the real face of Shibu ...🀒
ManSat are giving serious  competition to Arman these days ...undying love and support ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
more dan Archana's sarees i lovedd her hair today..it was really pretty and the Texture was really silky and suited her..

seriously Ekta doesnt spend much on PR..dey wear almost same costumes,no need of make up much except for dose  V&V sisters sometimes,no huge sets plus heavy profits..
today i voted for satish.he is a real friend of manav. this time he rescue manav from a big trouble.i am also happy for manav.today he thinks practacially rather than emotionally.i hope next he won't trust on shibu blindly.archana is also good today.today she does a good job by not telling savita their address.i think archu is really hurt when savita throw out them.i hope this will savita to realise the value of arman.i really like arman secne.their pure love is refelecting in this scene.but i think she can help manav about dealing with forgien customers.today over all we see a good episode.