Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone ...

From today onwards I will also be announcing the runner up along with the winner .With the vote count average being  good  , the runner ups also get enough votes  for them to be mentioned ...It's not that easy to be  a runner up also these days , competition getting tough .πŸ˜†

Thursday's results

Runner Up

Savita Deshmukh πŸ‘

Winner

Satish Joshi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Many congratulations to Gene Nisha for becoming  a Graduate and also to Jaishankar for completing his Masters ...πŸ₯³
I will be doing the written update today , should be ready in one hour ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good Idea Tanya di πŸ‘πŸΌ

Runner Up deserve a mention too πŸ˜›
Tanyaz thumbnail
Where  is Satish ..I want to give him a nice big tight  HUG...πŸ€—
He is my Star of the day ...Love you Satish ...πŸ€—
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehehe its ok Tanya dear u can mention me Jai itself rather than Jaihankar...A new name for me 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Sorry , I corrected it ...πŸ˜†
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘woww satish  was  too goood  today...he  is the  star...πŸ‘

and now onwards  manav  duty  was  too  knw the  actual  face  of  sibu,,,dont  trust  him muchπŸ€”

savita  was  also  too goodπŸ˜†

i  doubt  one  thing  if  manav  ask  savita  to  give  that  neckles  ,is  savita  give  that  to  manav?πŸ€”

armaan  hug😍
Jaishankar thumbnail
you are the sweetest - Tanya dear sweeter than honey thank u dear  😊
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi πŸ€— so sweet of you..you mentioned my name dere..Thanks a lottt 😳    and yeah once again congoo to Jai also for completing Masters πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally an episode which ended wid happy face..satish again proved he is a perfect gentlemen..seriously he helped Manav in such a great and sweet way despite his ghatiya wife's suggestion not to even talk to him..

Manav deserves a special mention in tonite's episode also..he was helpless but still wanted to take help from savita despite the past and also for feeling guilty for wanting to ask her the jewellery but he has no other way and once he got relieved he didnt asked her..he again proved he is the bestt son <33

Archana was confusing.didnt understood why she didnt told dere address to savita just like Damodar :(

but i'll be very angry on Manav if he repeats the same next time and trusts shibu while delivery though i still wish he opens his old garage and fix on one job only
voting for Satish , what a blessing he has been for ArMan as if he has been sent by Bappa to always help and guide Arman πŸ€—
Jaishankar thumbnail
Thanks Nisha dear and congrats u too...Satish is a gem what is a wonderful man πŸ‘..I hope Manav comes to know that it is Satish who helped him and he makes up with him...
Manav was good to in thinking to go back to his mom with all the haq he has...Good to see him still wanting to be with his aai and baba...
Savita was really good today trying her best to get the address but got confused once again with Archu..
Was Archu acting again to make Savita ebb out truth herself that she wants their address or now she really dont want to give address..
Now again I dont want to see a vice-versa track where Savita is trying to patch up and Archu is not ready and thinks Savita is acting or going to harm them..Enough of Savita-Archu cat n mouse game dont want a repeat action again in reverse angle ...
Hope now Manav finds out whats going on with Satish help..Would like to see Ajit doing a helping hand here...
I have a strong feeling that Savita might help Archu in some way soon...Would love to see Savita helping Arman here...

PS : I found a very refreshing change in today's epi...Savita actually called Archu as Archu itself..Usually Savita never address her like that instead bad mouths her with different names..so this itself is a positive sign that Savita's motherhood is pulling her towards Arman...Good to see that after a while!!!😊