mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
arjuns mama?????

am i missing out on somethng here...?
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
in past episodes Arjun says he has been left in this jungle by his maternal uncle and he knows this jungle very well at that time on photo gallary they show on e photo of arjun's uncle and Arjuna himself and ask question similarity?
he was old man with curly hair slim built and average tall-the shadow shown in the Cassette exactly looking like him -it resembles billu also but curly hair makes confusion which is matching to mamaji's photo.
he has got all the motive to kill ksa because of his sisters death.
I have got feeling that he was dakait and his sister was killed by ksa accidentally  -
in deep down my heart I think billu is also involve some what in this case because he was the one who bring arjun's childhood file from orphanage it is possible it is his and rudra's set up on Arjun.
and may be rudra and arjun's mama has set up this plan and Arjun is real alluwalia and arohi is adopted daughter.may be arrohi is illigmet child of that lady and Rps, mmamaji has exchange the child left arjun in jungle and now taking revenge on allu's by framing their own son so in any case allu's are looser.
that is the reason why Amrit said she don't know who will win but allu's will defiantly loose the case it clearly indicates on both the side allus are going to loose-it indicates past raj and amrit knows arjun is alluwalia and may be he is son of sudhir.

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
going through the  past episodes Arjun says he has been left in this jungle by his  uncle and he knows this jungle very well at that time on photo gallary they show on e photo of arjun's uncle and Arjuna himself and ask question similarity?
he was old man with curly hair slim built and average tall-the shadow shown in the Cassette exactly looking like him -it resembles billu also but curly hair makes confusion which is matching to mamaji's photo.
he has got all the motive to kill ksa because of his sisters death.
I have got feeling that he was dakait and his sister was killed by ksa accidentally  -
in deep down my heart I think billu and makrand are also involve some what in this case because billu was the one who bring arjun's childhood file from orphanage it is possible this is his and rudra's set up on Arjun.
and may be rudra and arjun's mama has set up this plan and Arjun is real alluwalia and arohi is adopted daughter.may be arrohi is illegitimate child of that lady and Rps, mamamaji has exchange the child left arjun in jungle and now taking revenge on allu's by framing their own son so in any case allu's are looser.
that is the reason why Amrit said she don't know who will win but allu's will defiantly loose the case it clearly indicates on both the side allus are going to loose-it indicates past raj and amrit knows arjun is alluwalia and may be he is son of sudhir.
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
 even i feel d same. at first there were some rumours of chand raichand of pkyek entering d show. i think he might be his uncle.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index