kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi  aksh, imtiaz. 

aksh thx. for update. 

cant bear the sadness. :( 

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel like breaking my tv!..so much of evil!..hate the ullus!..they are getting on my nerves now!..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rasika & kavya.

aksh thanks for the pdate.  theese cv's just keep on making us cry.
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG such a heartbreaking episode..:'(
Thanks Aksh for the update

@Kavya Hii..8602 signatures completed..i guess not more ppl signing:(
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guyz!! such a sad epi.. cudnt take arohi's despair in the court.. paused n then watched later.. bohot hi sad epi hai...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
second half:
arohi is still kneeling on the grnd crying.. car comes n stops, sanchit, simi n romit get out.. they explain that they were giving support in secret.. but only bad things r done in secret.. they r doing the right thing so why hide!! sanchit comes n helps her up.. she says everything is over.. they all tell her don't worry we will fight this..

arvind, rajvir n sudhir come n see sanchit there..arvind calls sanchit.. sanchit says u all go, i will talk to him n come.. 

amrit is waiting at home for the trio.. trio come.. wid sanchit, rajvir says gud news.. arjun got life sentenced.. bua is shattered n is crying.. arvind says why r u crying for the guy who is responsible for our dad being in the hospital.. then he takes class of sanchith.. sanchith stands up for arohi.. he gets slapped..

bua's redemption time.. she sarcastically says i am proud of being ur sister.. one threw his daughter out, the other is slapping his son.. did anyone of u actually see arjun shooting? i wud atleast understand if u doubted arjun coz u dint know him well.. but arohi? u r doubting the sanskar n parvarish u urself have given to arohi? u think she wud lie? she says, not only arohi n sanchith, i also believe arjun is innocent.. arvind says if u wanna support ur so called truth.. there is no place for u in this house.. u can leave.. bua is shocked.. 

billu romit shef n simi r trying to get arohi to talk but shez in a silent state just walking away.. they r at shef's house..

sudhir n arvind baith ke chai pee rahe hain.. amrit says u shudnt have talked to her that way.. arvind says nothing will happen.. arvind laughs n says she wont do anything.. she can only talk big, she won't do anything..
we see bua walking down the stairs wid her bag..
bua listens all this, tells them that she is finally going to do something.. n says shez leaving the house n going to arohi.. 
epi ends here..
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luved the epi. where is new ml?
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh.

finally bua has got the guts to face her familly
kavyasam thumbnail
thx aksh, maine ff mode mein dekha tha, will watch it properly soon.

tanu shibz is opening today ,she said she will do it as soon as epi ends.