Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Today's episode was tough to watch! I hated seeing Arjun so helpless, what's worse is I hated the smug look on the face of Arohi's family and Advocate Saxena. Who knows what role he has in what is happening to Arjun, after all he was having Ram followed. Could he know something about what happened to Ram?

Shefali should have gone out of the court to get a better reception or at least try to call Arohi back. At times she really is shown as someone who isn't the brightest.

The judge was considerate in giving Arohi and Arjun more time, but I wish he had given Arjun a chance to defend himself. Obviously it was not his fault his lawyer did not show, he should have been given a chance to speak for himself and prove his case.

Honestly, I am expecting if the show is to end by the end of this month the case will drag until the final week :(

super loved your take.   very nicely put.  

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
k done wid my superlong take.. only coz its actually two takes.. ðŸ˜†
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

There is nothing left to say. Everything went haywire.  CVs have taken us to be fools.  There are so many loopholes. 

Ekta, we are very disappointed with 2days episode. Legal system showed here lax in judgment.

We know that KMH 2 is ending but please show us something sensible.  Justice must be done and all culprits put behind bars.  Arjun should be released.  Truth must be revealed about Arjun's Mom and who was responsible for his mother's death. 

I am sure Ekta, you will personally intervene and see that your viewers are satisfied and their request is adhered to.
kavyasam thumbnail
@aksh - yet to read it.  fb par saar time nikal gaya.   m sure DVs ko acchi khasi  duvayen  mili hogi .
kavyasam thumbnail

Koshish Karne Walon Ki Her Nahin Hoti
Lahron Se Dar Kar Nauka Par Nahin Hoti

Koshish Karne Walon Ki Her Nahin Hoti
Nanhi Chiti Jab Dana Lekar Chalti Hai

Chadhti Deewaron Par Sau Bar Phislati Hain
Man Ka Viswas Ragon Mein Sahas Bharta Hain

Chadhkar Girna Girkar Chadhna Na Akharta Hain
Akhir Uski Mehnat Bekar Nahin Hoti

Koshis Karne Walon Ki Her Nahin Hoti
Dubkiyan Sindhu Mein Gotakhor Lagata Hain

Ja Jakar Khali Haath Laut Aata Hain
Milte Nahin Sahaj Hi Moti Gahre Pani Mein

Badhta Duna Utsah Isi Hairani Mein
Muthi Uski Khali Her Bar Nahi Hoti

Asaflta Ek Chunauti Hain Swavikar Karo

Kya Kami Rah Gayi Dekho Aur Sudhar Karo
Jab Tak Na Safal Ho Nid Chain Ko Tyago Tum

Sangharshon Ka Maidan Chod Mat Bhago Tum
Kuch Kiye Bina Hi Jayjaykar Nahin Hoti

(either Harivansh rai bacchan or  suryakant tripati nirala  ,  din research enuf to confirm sry)

point is dont give up ,  keep doing what we are doing to save KMH.    sign, mail,  spam . 

join the group  :  Lets Save KMH .

spam  these  asking them to change their decision :

http://www.facebook.com/ImagineTV

http://www.facebook.com/BalajiTelefilms

http://www.facebook.com/ekta.kapor.page

send mails to :

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Right now I can think of only one song
Hum honge kamayab aik din =)
Though the chances are very rare but still there are some right

WE WILL SUCCEED
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hugs to u also 🤗

looks like it's only us 2 here

aksh4IF thumbnail
seems like it.. i thought maybe naina, roshu, chand n jannat wud be here for the update.. khair.. i will post it anywayz.. ab toh aadat ho gayi hai.. :'''(
aksh4IF thumbnail
first half: 

judge is announcing the sentence..
arohi comes in n yells out that lawyer is dead n he had evidence.. so plzz reconsider..
saxena uses the moment n makes fun of arohi's story.. says none of this happened..
arohi says i have seen his body.. all that blood.. but the thought of it and the situation.. she is not able to say much.. her voice chokes.. lawyer says, blood will be there if u get hurt.. doesnt necessarily mean he was murdered.. n even if he was murdered...hez a well known drunkard.. he could have fallen down n hurt himself n died.. this is the death of a drunkard not a lawyer!! arohi says he had stopped drinking.. saxena then interrogates arohi n gets the story out that she had gone to meet lawyer at the bar and that he was not even conscious then.. all this while, arjun is listening n he is sad n upset at what he heard..

saxena continues his evil kaneevil speech.. arohi gets overwhelmed at how no one is believing her.. she yells out that everything is a lie..its all a farce in the name of justice.. judge stops her n says we have decided based on statements n proof submitted.. arohi continues to say that this is all wrong so judge gets her thrown out.. arjun doesnt say anything throughout.. arohi keeps yelling that no one can separate her from arjun.. she is dragged all the way out to those steps.. 

rajvir tells his brothers that justice is done.. arohi will realize her mistake n come home soon..

arjun is being taken back, in handcuffs.. he passes arohi on the steps.. arohi n he hold hands.. n they don't let go.. one hawaldar..beats with his stick on arjun's hand to make them let go.. 
he is forced into the police van, billu shef n arohi watch n arohi runs down to the van.. n the van leaves :''''(
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ab tho aadat IF ki bhi paki ho gayi hai.

i just got the links now.