Mohabbat Lounge #119 [6/5 - Epi. 139]

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
**** IMPORTANT ******
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.

Sign the petition more the better

Join this group on FB.  Lets Save  KMH

Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail:
[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for arjuhi

yeh andha kanoon hai 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBQPZeSQ5s[/YOUTUBE]
by
Kavya

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
after 3 days me reserving...:))..

Shibz...superlove ur avi☺️❀️😍
ad i hope we get 6000 signatires in the petition by the end of today...*fingers crossed*😳...they can't end KMH2 like this no way!!πŸ˜’
kavyasam thumbnail
Okay so going by the forum environment no need to specify that  legal system ki dhajiya udadi gayi aaj ke episode mein.  even  a  high school going kid nowadays knows that  a person has a right to defend himself  and  argue if pleading  Not Guilty .   When the show is aimed at youth and the viewers are considered to be intelligent viewers  how come this kind of  script is written where  mockery of basic legal system is being made.   Which judge will now allow the  accused to defend himself or give time to appoint another lawyer,   It would been  understandable if the judge  gave orders to adjourn the case until a lawyer is appointed for defence team.  But no ,  the judge is cranky keeps yelling and then stupidly  passes verdict πŸ˜‘.   Arohi  before going to fetch  ram punjabi  (since he is dead wont call him bevda vakeel , just for this epi) ,  told the judge that  a chance should be given for arjun to put up his case,  even  she knows but the judge , the 99%cases winning lawyer,  the three ulluwalia monkeys,  and the CVs dont know ?????😑😑😑.    oohhh I am controlling just because  I dont want to get pissed of  at this point, where it is delicate moment and KMH is in danger  or  else  it was a irritating part.   

Shefu 😳😳  doesnt  she  know that this is most important  hearing and it is life and death question for arjun,  why was she shown so dumb,  she has to go out of call arohi back or show some concern 😑😑.   billu doesnt have a phone?  if shefu cld not get through , why din he go out and
try to call arohi. πŸ˜• . where are  arjun's dadi  and  raashi.  why arjun is not worried  about  RPS not being there or doing anything?  so many questions,  how are these going to be answered,  why this track was started if  its  progress was not planned properly? 

Arohi finding ram punjabi dead , but not calling police,  I can let go of it, she was only thinking abt, court, evidence and arjun so that part skipped her mind.   Her car not starting at the right moment, I can understand , it has happened to me so many times that when I have to go somewhere and it is very very important something gets screwed up and I have to pass those moments in tension until I reach the place.  so  It happening here is not out of place.  Arohi did not shout during judgement ,  I can let go of that also she could be breathless, afterall she ran all the way.   Now tomorrow if they show that she accepted it then that will be blunder. 

only thing I can appreciate today is Amrit's stand. finally she showed some guts.  I liked how she did not put tilak to liar babu   , was shocked to see the footage given to him aarti and all πŸ˜•,  and also says that  she wont  wish them because they are going to fight against their daughter.  How easy it was for sudhir to put the blame on amrit that arohi turned out like this because of her.   she should shout at him now 'kameenay mein tera khoon pee jaaungi' πŸ˜†.  

CVs , I can see that you have rushed  the  track , but  that does not mean you forget the basic  things like the fundamental law system.  Karan get well soon ,  kritika and others good job.  I really really  wish and hope that KMH2 gets more extension and the looseends are treated properly. 

song for today - yeh andha kanoon hai 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBQPZeSQ5s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res I am sad mad n confused kitani mohabbat hai y am i so addicted to it
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😑res.. aaj REAL wala take likhungi.. not like yest..🀣

so kavya.. i was half right.. i DID right a take.. just forgot to post it πŸ€£.. since our dear MOD graced us by closing the prev topic.. am posting it here.. 

kya start tha.. for a moment there i thought he was dead.. poisoned by soberity!! πŸ˜› n shefu rightly gave the solution.. more daaru!!πŸ‘

but arohi singhania had a better idea.. india ka paani bhi daaru se zyada strong hai.. πŸ€£

but seriously, loved the scene. Kritz was power-packed today!! love it when she goes on front foot!! Arohi vaat lagafying lawyer.. "aap ye case ladke mujhpe koi favor nahi kar rahe!!" she forced him to have a sane perspective.. provoked his self respect n he responded!! β­οΈ

so bevda takes 4 sar dard ki goli for hangover.. but isko hangover kaise ho sakta tha? he was always drunk na? πŸ˜•

shef n romit pitched in wid their demands.. no daaru here on.. aur bevda maan gaya?😲 alcohol hai, lime juice nahi.. even if he promises.. i am not convinced he can live without a dose now n then!! but khair.. since he died a few hrs later.. dint have to worry too much abt it.. hehe..

he saved the last bottle for arjuhi victory.. i hope arohi rem's it when she n arjun r finally get together.. 

they watch the tape.. ends at arjuhi entering scene.. but how did bevda conclude that arjun came from same direction?? its clear he dint na!!?πŸ˜•

lawyer going to court sober wud be the first miracle!! it was very suspicious why he went to see them off n then i wasnt even surprised when someone came to steal it.. but i was surprised that the guy who was passed out few mins ago was running a marathon mins later!!😑 by the appearance, chor is deffo micky!! n its obvious why he came for the tapes.. to keep arjun in jail.. but how did he know where the tapes where? how did he know that there were tapes at all? was he there when ksa got shot?😳

tattoo won't matter if lawyer dies without revealing that bit to anyone no?πŸ˜‰

so tape gets dropped n lawyer successfully concludes that tape deffo has some unnoticed clue.. n voila.. tape has xtra info this time arnd.. maybe micky ke haath lagate hi, tape me jaan aagayi n it started rem'ing what happened on its own!! πŸ€£

shadow was deffo billu's.. so did he shoot or not? if he did.. why? r his loyalties still wid arjun? i think so.. he probably got brainwashed by someone.. n by someone i mean RPS πŸ˜‰

the arohi memory lane scene was awesome.. the equivalent of when arjun described what arohi wud be doing n she did exactly that!! it beautifully emphasized the growth in the love n relationship!! shefu n romit luked cute sitting down listening to arohi's sweet memories.. the 'i miss u' in tandem was sooo πŸ˜­πŸ˜ at the same time!!!

plzzz kritz.. change that nail color.. am going blind here!!πŸ˜›

finally bevda does another gud logical thing.. picks up that album n goes thru it.. n he concludes it was billu i suppose.. hence that melodramatic O.M.G!!πŸ˜† voicemail me agar ye bol sakte ho ke shooter ko pehchaan liya toh naam batane ke liye kya paisa loge!!😑

finally sanchit, romit n simi rem'ed that their parents will object.. seeing billu here.. still wondering why he did what he did n whyz he quite??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

arohi puja kar rahi hai... bhagwan ji darr jao!! ab arjun ko riha nahi kiya toh aapke heaven me toofan aa jayega..!!😈 but ye kya.. why does she turn her fone off during such a critical time??😑

continuity - check, arohi - check, arjun - check, no ullus - check, singus - cross, court-related - check ... not bad eh? πŸ˜† totally kritz show ..loving arohi's rising phase.. she has risen beautifully!⭐️

k now to today's epi!! πŸ˜†
arohi runs to share the gud news instead of calling lawyer first!! πŸ˜²
does billu seem nervous or is it me reading too much into it? he did convince her to wait until court to meet bevda.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜ˆ

lawyer babu getting such a farewell??🀒 is he fighting the case? why rnt arvind n rajvir getting such treatment too then? n i am not at all happy wid the ullus way of treating their women.. boss arnd them, decide for them, blame them for things they r half responsible for..  n ye sudhir singh ahluwalia.. he speaks in that 'kaminey!!' wala tone even wid his wife!! can't stand this trio.. arvind,sudhir n rajvir!! πŸ€¬

again billu gives explanation for lawyer.. mera shak badhta jaa raha hai!!πŸ˜‰

arjun arrives, arohi runs to him n updates him.. no words from arjun..none needed.. his trust in arohi is infinite!!πŸ‘ thnx CVs for giving arjun change of clothes πŸ˜†

hated the smug smiles on the Ullu Trio when they see arohi worried coz lawyer dint show up... besharmon, kuch toh feeling dikhao ki tumhari ladki itni mushkil me hai!! even if u r fighting against her.. u cud show some troubled looks.. but no.. u r as happy as though shez ur dushman ki ladki rather than urs..shame on u πŸ€¬

saxena in his element.. hated him ofcourse.. but the actor is doing a decent job.. very cunning indeed!!πŸ˜†

court session starts.. no defense lawyer.. too cliched.. but khair.. we know hez dead thnx to the article.. saxena makes full use of this n pitches his case!! gud prosecution.. jab attack karo, toh puri taakat ke saat..πŸ‘ arohi intervenes.. judge is supposed to ask who she is n why she is interrupting.. but o well..πŸ˜† what he did afterwards was so largely illogical that i forgive all the prev ones.. πŸ˜­

arjun is listening silently to all this... he can't and won't interrupt.. this is not the time to question arohi.. it is the time to show his patience, resilience n faith!! luved that!! β­οΈ

all my hopes of arohi fighting this case got lost when arohi said she had no legal knowledge.. chalo koi baat nahi.. maybe we will get some other gud lawyer.. but all this show-ending news makes me wonder if there will be a case at all!! πŸ˜•

arohi goes to bevda's house to find him dead.. she first thinks he might still be alive.. gud idea.. see if might still have some life left in him to give a nick of the moment revelation.. but as the CVs wud have it.. hez dead!! btw i expected a more shocked, revolted rxn to be in the presence of a dead body from arohi..

billu worried that arohi still dint come!! is he worried that bevda is not dead or somehow left msg for arohi?😈 arjun here looked worried at the same time self-reassuring.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

from here on.. everything went downhill.. πŸ˜‘
if shefali can't hear arohi, she shud go out where there is less noise n more signal..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
if arohi can't get thru to shef, she shud have called billu next πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
when its established that lawyer is dead n arohi is not able to find any evidence in the house (i assume thats why she dint call police? so that they don't seal the place thereby making it impossible to find the evidence that lawyer mentioned in voicemail!!) why dint she report the murder then?😲 wud have had proof to support her theory that lawyer had been murdered to stop case.. she had fone in hand.. she cud have called the cops or the commissioner.. she is DIG's grandchild na.. utna info toh hoga uske paas!!
liked how arjun intervened himself n asked for more time..n the judge obliged despite saxena's pitches!!πŸ‘
arohi ki akal kahan gayi? shez luking for evidence.. but where? why wud lawyer have evidence that she dint find.. i mean.. evidence hoga toh uss album me hoga ya uss tape me hoga na.. why is she luking thru paperwork??πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
she tried to get to court but car is not working πŸ₯± (again!!!?? CVs.. can't u find any other reason for her not to be able to reach? infact u cud have had her reach on time but still the judge sentences!!)
n while saxena was vaat-lagafying arohi along wid lawyer, Ullu Trio laughing at his joke?? 🀒why?? nikkammon!! u r fighting ur own daughter.. who btw is right!! chullu bhar paani me doob maro!!🀬
n ye kya? sentencing without defense? i first was shocked at life sentence.. but i was told for attempted murder, thats a possibility..πŸ˜• but how can judgement be passed without defense presenting its case!! thik hai, adalat saboot maangti hai, par sirf saboot thode hi maangti hai??😲 otherwise why wud they have cases? they wud just luk at evidence n distribute the criminals to their respective punishments na!! court is supposed to appoint a lawyer if defendant doesn't have one!! but nahi.. judge ko pata nahi kis baat ki jaldi hai.. maybe RPS bribed him to get it done wid quickly so he can swoop in n save arjun to become the gud guy for him again!! n so typical, arohi runs all the way to court only to hear that her hubby dearest has been sentenced to life in jail.. πŸ˜­

what will she do now? will she question the judgement based on recent fact of lawyer murder? will she appeal to supreme court? who will fight the case? will ksa survive to tell the tale? did billu really shoot ksa? was he alone or was there an accomplice?? will arjun's faith in arohi withstand in light of recent developements?? can't wait for monday!! on the whole, it was a gud epi, if u ignore the 'logic gaya tel lene' wale parts n respect the part that CVs r trying to cram what they had planned in their now limited time!! πŸ˜³

CVs: I get it that show is ending so u r speeding up.. but is there nothing u can do abt this? we want a better send off to this season.. pichle season bhi yahi kiya tha.. agar yahi karna hai toh season laaya kyuu?? plz make sure u do justice to the trak... n plz.. take a chill pill n slow down a little.. cut the unncessary parts n show the major ones.. the court, the evidence n arjuhi.. we want to see court case end wid arjun sucessfully acquitted n having some semblance of a normal life wid his wifey...but deffo hume dikh raha hai ke arjuhi ke beech kitani mohabbat hai.. so *claps*

coming to the evidence - seriouslY?😑 aap logon ko hum kya UKG ke students lagte hai? but o wait.. Raj bhi UKG ka hai na? am sure even he knows to give better evidence..😈 stop fooling us n show some reall stuff.. if u use forensics n prove that the angle at which KSA was shot proves that it was someone much shorter than arjun, n that he was too close in distance to KSA to have been able to run away n then double back when the family came, it wud give the story, the much needed dose of logic, sanity, creativity, uniqueness, n lastly ur favortite.. TRPs!! think abt it CVs.. deeply!!😈

n plzz dont forget.. u have a RAAZ to unfold too!! bhool mat jayio!! πŸ˜‘

So my song of the day is a version of "Duniya banane wale from Teesri kasam" that has been cut n tailored specifically for my most favorite ppl in the world πŸ˜‘

"KMH2 bananewale,
 kya tere dil me samaayi? 
kaahe ko KMH2 banaayi?

Kahe Banaye Tune Ullus Ke putle
Story Yeh Pyari Pyari
Mukhde Yeh thakele
Kahe Banaya Toone lawyer Ko Bevda
Usme Lagaya tune judge ka tabela
Gup-Chup Tamasha Dekhe, Wah Re Teri Khudaai
Kahe Ko KMH banaayi?

KMH1 banake tune jeena sikhaya
hasna sikhaaya, rona sikhaya
jeevan ke path par Arjuhi milaye
KMH2 dilake tune sapne sajaaye
sapne sajaake tune, kaahe ko de di judaai?
Kaahe ko KMH2 banaayi?"
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
I'm FED UP!!
Are the CVs thinking of dragging this court track till the end?! Tired of the their carelessness!! I dont know if its being rushed or dragged but i'm fed up of the loop holes!! I need a break!!😑

Arohi should've called the police as soon as she saw the dead body!!
😳 w-t-h!! there was two hours' break!! & she only managed to reach Mr.Punjabi's house by then?!! huh?!!

Arjun should've said something in his defense for the sake of himself, for Arohi & their love!! I sure expected that much from him! It would have made a difference to the judge or no, he not acting up wasnt acceptable to me!

The judge declares a life sentence without appointing a  lawyer?!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Amrit after a long break behaved like a sane woman!!πŸ˜† I liked her today!! She was actually a mother!!

I am loving the BG used these days!! getting to hear new tunes & they are nice!!⭐️
Kritz looks pretty in her new salvars...now i like the different designs😳

Karan hope you are feeling well or better now!! Want to see you in action..Cant afford to miss Arjun in these days!!

kavyasam thumbnail
@shibz  - agree with you points.   Kritika is defo luking beautiful in thos salwars and m liking the colors, I like those bright colors.  and bg tunes are good . 

updated my post above.  where is everyone ?
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was tough to watch! I hated seeing Arjun so helpless, what's worse is I hated the smug look on the face of Arohi's family and Advocate Saxena. Who knows what role he has in what is happening to Arjun, after all he was having Ram followed. Could he know something about what happened to Ram?

Shefali should have gone out of the court to get a better reception or at least try to call Arohi back. At times she really is shown as someone who isn't the brightest.

The judge was considerate in giving Arohi and Arjun more time, but I wish he had given Arjun a chance to defend himself. Obviously it was not his fault his lawyer did not show, he should have been given a chance to speak for himself and prove his case.

Honestly, I am expecting if the show is to end by the end of this month the case will drag until the final week :(
channi_star thumbnail
res!!!      😭  

dv's n imagine :  😑🀒