Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Gurls...so how was the eppy today ??? I liked the precap for the next week...Tongue...Adi sir returns...Big smile...SO who is giving the theme for tomorrow ???

Heyyy Azi dear...how r u gurl ??? Missed u buddy...

Heyy Thush, Veronika, Simona, Pinku...wass up gurls ????
Whyy Next Week?Shocked
Tom Is Shalini TurnEmbarrassed

Dear Veronika...No GHSP on Saturdays ...Now the regular show times go in effect: GHSP , Mon-Fri, 9:30 pm...tomorrow there is a MAHAEPISODE of PKYEK...maybe Next saturday there mite b a MAHAEPISODE of GHSP...this is something new started by StarOne...So Shalini will give the theme for Monday...

I know weekends will b boring again..But atleast the actors, CVs will get some rest & maybe this will imporve the quality of story & MAANEET magic...Tongue
Ohh Yess I ForgetOuch
Ohhh This Weekend WIl Boring Without Maaneet
But Yes I Agree DD And GC Need Also Rest So Thats True

well guess its nice that they will have break, and maybe the cvies will then think nicely for our SR? looks like next week will drag if maha episode is on saturday, maybe cvies want the KC and revelation to come on saturday.  

so how are you today

Oooh...Good Thinking Kirti dear..No wonder u r the BOSS...LOL...that means next week will majorly focus on MAANEET giving love lessons to Tejji & Pammi...that will b fun to watch tooo...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Kash-Gurti-Visukirti_fiji

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Hello Gurls...so how was the eppy today ??? I liked the precap for the next week...Tongue...Adi sir returns...Big smile...SO who is giving the theme for tomorrow ???

Whyy Next Week?Shocked

Dear Veronika...No GHSP on Saturdays ...Now the regular show times go in effect: GHSP , Mon-Fri, 9:30 pm...tomorrow there is a MAHAEPISODE of PKYEK...maybe Next saturday there mite b a MAHAEPISODE of GHSP...this is something new started by StarOne...So Shalini will give the theme for Monday...

I know weekends will b boring again..But atleast the actors, CVs will get some rest & maybe this will imporve the quality of story & MAANEET magic...Tongue
Ohh Yess I ForgetOuch

well guess its nice that they will have break, and maybe the cvies will then think nicely for our SR? looks like next week will drag if maha episode is on saturday, maybe cvies want the KC and revelation to come on saturday.  

so how are you today
Yesss Than Can Also Maybe You Are Right
But I Think Its Better That We Have Now Mon To Friday Yes I Will Miss MaaneT In Weekend LOLEmbarrassed
BuT I Mean They Also Need Rest They Give Us Always Good Epi And All The Hard Work
Hats Of To DD And GC Embarrassed
Im Good Thanks
And You My Swee BossEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Absoluvkirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hai looks like we will have dev nandini track, but i hope they give more pammi and tej ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14Absoluv

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Whyy Next Week?Shocked

Ohh Yess I ForgetOuch

so how are you today

Oooh...Good Thinking Kirti dear..No wonder u r the BOSS...LOL...that means next week will majorly focus on MAANEET giving love lessons to Tejji & Pammi...that will b fun to watch tooo...Smile

questions are they the right couple to give lessons, abhi tak no kisses or SRWink

preetee14Absoluv

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ok cdiots going, my head hurts with all the work i did this afternon (well i did do a bit)

see you tomrrow,morning if not sunday same time aas tanus update or slightly late

bye bye

preetee14Absoluv

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hii AnyoneHere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetee14

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

preetee14

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

preetee14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index