Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chaand & Abhay : Vulnerability sucks (Page 4)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
PocoHug cool post...OMG I miss the show for a day and all this happens...seriously chand in hospitalShocked ok have to catch up with the episode to make any sense...but yeah I get what everyone is saying chand and abhay vulnerable is bad enough, with Sid irritating the hell out of everyoneOuch

I agree with you, I just love watching Siddhant Karnick  playing Sid, otherwise the character doesn't maker much sense to me either,just can't figure him outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Awsum post poco...yes piya had full faith in abhay and hope dat it remains after today's maha episode...
shewolf IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf
shewolf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
awesome post..hmm.. as far as the epi..idk..what's happening..cuz i don't get the channel here..Cry

hmm..Sid hmm..

i guess his enmity with Abhay is making him do all this.

I mean he's never got what he deserved or what he wanted, might be his love for Mathli was not real but because of it he lost everything at the time he needed someone to be with him and keep him in the right track.

He's a person who needs constant attention and a person who needs to be handled patiently.

If they would have been patient with him, I don't think he would have become so evil.

I know they gave him, time but they forgot to give him attention and they forgot to understand what he was going through.

He's someone who's something more than meets the eye.They appear something but are totally different from the inside, sometimes totally opp. from what you think they are

Like they can't think in the right way without someone telling them what is right and wrong. But are never ready to listen when you tell them. But they do after thinking over it.

But i guess in Siddy boy's case, nothing can be done because the anger of rejection and deduction, has destroyed every bit of emotion and love esp. in his heart!

I guess these lines are perfect for Sid..
"There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix them... "

Nidhi..LOL

PS: i seriously don't know what came over me when i wrote this..but i just wrote what my heart felt!Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index