Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chaand & Abhay : Vulnerability sucks (Page 2)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Awesome post like always.Thumbs Up It's really sad 4 me 2 watch abhay -chand vulnerable.Unhappy Abhay's helplessness makes me feeling tremendous sorry 4 him.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Sid has proved again and again that he is 100% pure evil without any contamination. LOL I am now doubting that he was ever a good person. It seems he was equally evil when he was human but his vampirisation has given powers in wrong hands. Confused

Well, it is sad to see Super heroes powerless but the good thing about stories and shows is that in the end, the good people always win.Embarrassed

Edited by Ritzie - 06 May 2011 at 10:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluespyar-ishk

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Hey Poco, long time. Hug Sorry for not commenting on your posts, my mind is a bit dense for your posts. LOL But this time I have to agree: Sid has sunk to the very depths of evil LOL (He'll inspire me when I'm creating villains for my novels), Chand and Abhay are helpless(so is Arnab) and Piya's pretty much gonna be making hateful faces...*sigh* this is gonna be one long track. LOL

Thank you. Smile...Sid is resident evil, i guess and maybe i should look for Klaus in him and not Damon.OuchLOL...Piya loves Abhay and her love for him is more stubborn than her own self. She has always ran back to him , hasn't she? Then, how can she fight destiny? 

True..though Abhay is a vampire (And pia..somewhere along the way LOL)..theirs is like a normal relationship a bit actually..because Piya acts a bit khadoos to him for few days and then after that something happens-he saves her life, he reunites her family, he hides a secret for her, etc, etc and she gets manaofied. LOL Though this is a large thing, so something equally large will have to happen for her to forgive him. Or maybe they will spare us the drama. LOL The possibilities are endless. Smile But yes, in the end she cannot fight destiny-the CV's that is! LOL

Thanks to you too, you inspire me a bit with your posts. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Even I agree with you  Poco... I have not watched the episode yet..
Chand and Abhay are the most powerful characters of the show.
We can not see them so helpless... Shame on Sid... Angry He is really evil and he can go such low.. did not think about his father also not about vampire clan.. at least he should have worried for their identity... He is selfish evil.. He does not have any soft corner left for his father or brother.. With his mom he is just playing with her emotions... Hope Piya stays with Abhay and support him..
Nice post pocu!!! as usual!! Clap
meghuu4mayur Newbie
meghuu4mayur
meghuu4mayur

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Tonguesorry for nt comenting but i m agree with u
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

True, Poco. Even I can't see Chand and Abhay vulnerable because they are the most powerful characters of the show. But the truth is, they ARE vulnerable, they have weak points. They're vampires, not God. Abhay was my star today despite his vulnerability, don't ask me why, even I'm not too sure. 

Perhaps you are right, Chillz. Maybe we are so used to seeing Chaand and Abhay as men-in-control that it is an eyesore to see them go down. But their strength will conquer their weaknesses, right? Isn't that what courage and bravery is all about? 

I think for the first time, we saw Pia giving Abhay confidence and assuring him that he'll be fine. I'd like to see this Pia more often. About the precap, I won't judge her outburst because I want to know what caused it. I just want her to understand Abhay once she's calmed down. But like you said, maybe that's asking for too much. I don't understand really. She wasn't this angry when he actually bit her, pre her memory erasal of course. Then why now? Maybe she's angry AT her memory being erased and been kept in the dark? But I won't really count on that too much. End of the day, I know that she'll ultimately understand and go back to Abhay even if it takes a while. 

Chillz, i think what writers are doing is that Piya was hazy , fuzzy and almost drugged by the bite when she had woken up and questioned Abhay like a child that why  did he bite her. Now, she has been through the after effects , is in complete grips with the reality and add to that the shock of Abhay hiding the truth , erasing her memory and watching her act abnormal quietly. FURY WATERFALL is natural, right? I believe in Piya's love and all her roads will always go back to Abhay. If she can fight her heart , i'll like to see what she has got. 

BTW, I also loved the coffee shop scene of Misha-Madhu-Panchi. I'm glad that at least Misha isn't all that angry with Madhu and Panchi. Given time, she'll even forgive Arnab and Pia. She has a big heart, I know.
What is Sid trying to do, Poco? I've hardly ever understood his character. I just blindly enjoy SK's performance. Please explain Ouch

Misha may soften now but i still think that she should come back home on her own and not be dragged back to the mansion. As for Sid, i can give it to you in writing that the creatives are still exploring the story arc of this character. Till then , he is just having fun at everyone's expense. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepIndigoBlues--sunshine--pyar-ishk.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well Poca i believe we all r hoping too much from this show..
Today I felt not only Chaand uncle but, a Whole Raichand Family was totally helpless..
Vulnerability was always apart of Raichand's..
Chaand n Abhay r way too.. they do lack behind ...in some matters..but this proves them to be good...not evil unlike Sid..They do care about the society..they behave rather Humane..!!
 Sid I believe he simply don't care about begin his Identity revealed , He does not want to keep the sugary sweet cover..
Pia I really wish that she asks Abhay everything n lets him explain his point..
But, that's the main issues will Abhay explain ..?
Abhay always wants to hide everything from her...In love ppl don't need to hide anything from there love interest..
  Yes defiantly,Pia trusted Abhay n I loved when Pia gave him courage to face the sight of Blood ..n said She'll be there to calm his nerves..
Pia I really want her to understand , Abhay's state..n if he does not speak up..Pia shuld find the solution in his eyes..
It always tells the Truth..!!
Wish there were less amount of Bloopers..n tomorrows episode brings something that won't affect our digestive system..!! 

Edited by NIDIZ - 06 May 2011 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--pyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

brilliant post...:)it explains everything:)

Thank you, Iffy. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index