Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. πŸ˜Š...Sid is resident evil, i guess and maybe i should look for Klaus in him and not Damon.πŸ˜†...Piya loves Abhay and her love for him is more stubborn than her own self. She has always ran back to him , hasn't she? Then, how can she fight destiny? 

True..though Abhay is a vampire (And pia..somewhere along the way πŸ˜†)..theirs is like a normal relationship a bit actually..because Piya acts a bit khadoos to him for few days and then after that something happens-he saves her life, he reunites her family, he hides a secret for her, etc, etc and she gets manaofied. πŸ˜† Though this is a large thing, so something equally large will have to happen for her to forgive him. Or maybe they will spare us the drama. πŸ˜† The possibilities are endless. πŸ˜Š But yes, in the end she cannot fight destiny-the CV's that is! πŸ˜†

Thanks to you too, you inspire me a bit with your posts. πŸ˜†
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I agree with you  Poco... I have not watched the episode yet..
Chand and Abhay are the most powerful characters of the show.
We can not see them so helpless... Shame on Sid... 😑 He is really evil and he can go such low.. did not think about his father also not about vampire clan.. at least he should have worried for their identity... He is selfish evil.. He does not have any soft corner left for his father or brother.. With his mom he is just playing with her emotions... Hope Piya stays with Abhay and support him..
Nice post pocu!!! as usual!! πŸ‘
meghuu4mayur thumbnail
πŸ˜›sorry for nt comenting but i m agree with u
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

True, Poco. Even I can't see Chand and Abhay vulnerable because they are the most powerful characters of the show. But the truth is, they ARE vulnerable, they have weak points. They're vampires, not God. Abhay was my star today despite his vulnerability, don't ask me why, even I'm not too sure. 

Perhaps you are right, Chillz. Maybe we are so used to seeing Chaand and Abhay as men-in-control that it is an eyesore to see them go down. But their strength will conquer their weaknesses, right? Isn't that what courage and bravery is all about? 

I think for the first time, we saw Pia giving Abhay confidence and assuring him that he'll be fine. I'd like to see this Pia more often. About the precap, I won't judge her outburst because I want to know what caused it. I just want her to understand Abhay once she's calmed down. But like you said, maybe that's asking for too much. I don't understand really. She wasn't this angry when he actually bit her, pre her memory erasal of course. Then why now? Maybe she's angry AT her memory being erased and been kept in the dark? But I won't really count on that too much. End of the day, I know that she'll ultimately understand and go back to Abhay even if it takes a while. 

Chillz, i think what writers are doing is that Piya was hazy , fuzzy and almost drugged by the bite when she had woken up and questioned Abhay like a child that why  did he bite her. Now, she has been through the after effects , is in complete grips with the reality and add to that the shock of Abhay hiding the truth , erasing her memory and watching her act abnormal quietly. FURY WATERFALL is natural, right? I believe in Piya's love and all her roads will always go back to Abhay. If she can fight her heart , i'll like to see what she has got. 

BTW, I also loved the coffee shop scene of Misha-Madhu-Panchi. I'm glad that at least Misha isn't all that angry with Madhu and Panchi. Given time, she'll even forgive Arnab and Pia. She has a big heart, I know.
What is Sid trying to do, Poco? I've hardly ever understood his character. I just blindly enjoy SK's performance. Please explain

Misha may soften now but i still think that she should come back home on her own and not be dragged back to the mansion. As for Sid, i can give it to you in writing that the creatives are still exploring the story arc of this character. Till then , he is just having fun at everyone's expense. 

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Poca i believe we all r hoping too much from this show..
Today I felt not only Chaand uncle but, a Whole Raichand Family was totally helpless..
Vulnerability was always apart of Raichand's..
Chaand n Abhay r way too.. they do lack behind ...in some matters..but this proves them to be good...not evil unlike Sid..They do care about the society..they behave rather Humane..!!
 Sid I believe he simply don't care about begin his Identity revealed , He does not want to keep the sugary sweet cover..
Pia I really wish that she asks Abhay everything n lets him explain his point..
But, that's the main issues will Abhay explain ..?
Abhay always wants to hide everything from her...In love ppl don't need to hide anything from there love interest..
  Yes defiantly,Pia trusted Abhay n I loved when Pia gave him courage to face the sight of Blood ..n said She'll be there to calm his nerves..
Pia I really want her to understand , Abhay's state..n if he does not speak up..Pia shuld find the solution in his eyes..
It always tells the Truth..!!
Wish there were less amount of Bloopers..n tomorrows episode brings something that won't affect our digestive system..!! 
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

brilliant post...:)it explains everything:)

Thank you, Iffy. πŸ˜Š
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

True, Poco. Even I can't see Chand and Abhay vulnerable because they are the most powerful characters of the show. But the truth is, they ARE vulnerable, they have weak points. They're vampires, not God. Abhay was my star today despite his vulnerability, don't ask me why, even I'm not too sure. 

Perhaps you are right, Chillz. Maybe we are so used to seeing Chaand and Abhay as men-in-control that it is an eyesore to see them go down. But their strength will conquer their weaknesses, right? Isn't that what courage and bravery is all about? 

Exactly. You got my point. Abhay and Chand have weak points. They often can tackle their weaknesses but they do fall weak at times. It hurts to see them helpless, I know but they're only mightier than humans, not Almighty :)

I think for the first time, we saw Pia giving Abhay confidence and assuring him that he'll be fine. I'd like to see this Pia more often. About the precap, I won't judge her outburst because I want to know what caused it. I just want her to understand Abhay once she's calmed down. But like you said, maybe that's asking for too much. I don't understand really. She wasn't this angry when he actually bit her, pre her memory erasal of course. Then why now? Maybe she's angry AT her memory being erased and been kept in the dark? But I won't really count on that too much. End of the day, I know that she'll ultimately understand and go back to Abhay even if it takes a while. 

Chillz, i think what writers are doing is that Piya was hazy , fuzzy and almost drugged by the bite when she had woken up and questioned Abhay like a child that why  did he bite her. Now, she has been through the after effects , is in complete grips with the reality and add to that the shock of Abhay hiding the truth , erasing her memory and watching her act abnormal quietly. FURY WATERFALL is natural, right? I believe in Piya's love and all her roads will always go back to Abhay. If she can fight her heart , i'll like to see what she has got. 

Oh ya, I forgot about all the symptoms she went through over a month. You're right, Poco. I guess we can't blame Pia for the outburst. After all there are two sides to every coin. If trust is important in a relationship then so is communication. Which brings me to what Rupa said. What was Pia thinking not telling Abhay about Chand? That scene did NOT make sense since he found out anyway 
All said and done, that expression on Abhay's face during the precap was heartwrenching 😭 😭

BTW, I also loved the coffee shop scene of Misha-Madhu-Panchi. I'm glad that at least Misha isn't all that angry with Madhu and Panchi. Given time, she'll even forgive Arnab and Pia. She has a big heart, I know.
What is Sid trying to do, Poco? I've hardly ever understood his character. I just blindly enjoy SK's performance. Please explain

Misha may soften now but i still think that she should come back home on her own and not be dragged back to the mansion. As for Sid, i can give it to you in writing that the creatives are still exploring the story arc of this character. Till then , he is just having fun at everyone's expense. 

You know what, Poco? Our Misha is sensible enough to come to terms with this. She actually did not need so much time. The CVs are dragging this as a side track, I feel. You know, instead of fillers? 
I guess you're right about Sid. They have no idea what they want to do with him. But then, apart from the fact that AbhIya are going to end up together, ultimately, they have no idea about anything else in the show either

--sunshine-- thumbnail
poco watching chaand in such condition ws last thing 4 as i alws love him thinking practically and to be alws dere 4 abhay as support and I love sid but day by day he is moving from damon to klause and to day he even lacked behind klause... and ya it ws good to see pia supporting abhay... bt watching tmrw's show will be biggest emotional attyachaar
And chaand and abhay shares very great relationship and they are alws dere to support each other and i cant see both of dem like that
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prayasbanetta10

Dear Pocohontas, I know it's not the right forum to post this but it would be so wonderful of you if  you write an analysis on TVD episode 21 in Vampire Diaries Forum . Please it's my earnest request to you.

Thank you for being so encouraging. You know the reason i don't write in the TVD forum is because of the shocking fandom over there and pointedly the attitude towards Stefan just makes me see red. ...i hardly write there and the only place i go to is Stefan's AT. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Poco will dont spare us with long post ..!!!😊 . It is we who always look for it .πŸ˜›

Sid shows his evilness and i guess we shouldn' expect much from him. Till now all his plan has failed but this time he did it. 
Still i didn't understand how sid it wont affect him by reveling chand . ABhay was helpless ...after long time .Abhay was tensed  , ashamed for what he did ...so was his situation today. feel really bad for him

Something i didn't understand ..why piya want to hide that chand is in  hospital . She knew that chand is vampire and has to be protected asap . Though she did took the abhay to kausali .

Looking forward to track how she come to know about the bite. Hope she is not shocked about the blood as she is aware of her blood that is why she never wanted to test in hospital . Wil piya will doubt sid if he talk about the bite and blood . May be only then i can judge piya .

Thank you. I just enjoy watching Sid , besides that he does not make much sense to me. πŸ˜†...Piya's behaviour was just to drag the real drama till tomorrow. Piya may get angry with Abhay but then, her love for always overpowers everything else, right?