Chaand & Abhay : Vulnerability sucks

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chaand & Abhay : Vulnerability sucks

Hi guys,

It was an overall okay episode  with major edit glitches and bloopers, good in places, but I don't have the energy  to make a full fledged post. See, I spare you the horror of my long posts sometimes.

Anyway, I just hopped in to say that I have realized that I cannot stand vulnerability in Chaand and Abhay. You know when Chaand was lying on the stretcher or in the ER, looking all powerless and un-Chaand , I definitely did not like that sight.  Similarly, after many days , there was that look of helplessness on Abhay's face when he couldn't stop Chaand's blood tests , when he looked at Piya in the hospital with Sid breathing down his neck .  He looked scared, worried, tense  and so vulnerable. Even in the precap when Piya is charging at him like a tigress demanding answers , he looks like a child caught stealing candy. Scared , anxious and tad bit ashamed maybe.

Chaand and Abhay are two men you've always seen as powerful and heroic respectively. We are not used to seeing them going down and they were definitely not a pretty sight today.

Should I just stop hoping for any beacon of light in Sid? I mean, just how LOW can you go? Good looks, awesome humour, killing charm cannot compensate for absolute vacuum of basic goodness.

P.S – The best moment was Piya giving Abhay the confidence and trust that Abhay needn't worry about the blood and gore . She is with him and she won't  let him become the animal he is scared he will become if he looks at all that blood and its stench. She believed in her ability to control Abhay and he echoed her belief. Hopefully , she will stick to her faith when Abhay acts 'ABHAY' tomorrow , or maybe its hoping too much.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyoneπŸ€— 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Poco, long time. πŸ€— Sorry for not commenting on your posts, my mind is a bit dense for your posts. πŸ˜† But this time I have to agree: Sid has sunk to the very depths of evil πŸ˜† (He'll inspire me when I'm creating villains for my novels), Chand and Abhay are helpless(so is Arnab) and Piya's pretty much gonna be making hateful faces...*sigh* this is gonna be one long track. πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
True, Poco. Even I can't see Chand and Abhay vulnerable because they are the most powerful characters of the show. But the truth is, they ARE vulnerable, they have weak points. They're vampires, not God. Abhay was my star today despite his vulnerability, don't ask me why, even I'm not too sure. 
I think for the first time, we saw Pia giving Abhay confidence and assuring him that he'll be fine. I'd like to see this Pia more often. About the precap, I won't judge her outburst because I want to know what caused it. I just want her to understand Abhay once she's calmed down. But like you said, maybe that's asking for too much. I don't understand really. She wasn't this angry when he actually bit her, pre her memory erasal of course. Then why now? Maybe she's angry AT her memory being erased and been kept in the dark? But I won't really count on that too much. End of the day, I know that she'll ultimately understand and go back to Abhay even if it takes a while. 
BTW, I also loved the coffee shop scene of Misha-Madhu-Panchi. I'm glad that at least Misha isn't all that angry with Madhu and Panchi. Given time, she'll even forgive Arnab and Pia. She has a big heart, I know.
What is Sid trying to do, Poco? I've hardly ever understood his character. I just blindly enjoy SK's performance. Please explain
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant post...:)it explains everything:)
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welll truely said from the core Of my Heart ... I Felt awful fo' Abhay .. he was lookin' like poor Baby whoo just couldn't do anythin' ... It was just Heart Meltin sCene .. feels Like Only Sid is a remainin' Vampire and Villian .. He's too much .. I just can't get him .. He has No Emotions , no feelings .. Not a single down heart when he was  seein' his dad in miserable condition .. this is so terrible ... Even Sids dialogue Over Piya " Happy Meal" and piya is too "Yummy" OMG ! What can i say .. Sid is hatred to Abhay pia and raiChands .. even all those who came into his business .. he's Rulin' Over all ...Hope One day he would Shape Up .. But today i'm disheartened ,, as Our Hero Abhay is so powerful and energetic .. but he seems so down today .. seems as he looses everythin' .. ='(

Luv the situation when Piya handles Abhay and said i'm there with you alvays and Abhay Blushes* away .. Aww this is so Cutttee i must say .. =) As PreCap is shown , Hope they resolved their misunderstandings and make their Hearts Crystal Clear ..  as Abhay is the immortal luv fo' Piya ..
Waitin' fo' tomorrows Episode ..

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
prayasbanetta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Pocohontas, I know it's not the right forum to post this but it would be so wonderful of you if  you write an analysis on TVD episode 21 in Vampire Diaries Forum . Please it's my earnest request to you.

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco will dont spare us with long post ..!!!😊 . It is we who always look for it .πŸ˜›

Sid shows his evilness and i guess we shouldn' expect much from him. Till now all his plan has failed but this time he did it. 
Still i didn't understand how sid it wont affect him by reveling chand . ABhay was helpless ...after long time .Abhay was tensed  , ashamed for what he did ...so was his situation today. feel really bad for him

Something i didn't understand ..why piya want to hide that chand is in  hospital . She knew that chand is vampire and has to be protected asap . Though she did took the abhay to kausali .

Looking forward to track how she come to know about the bite. Hope she is not shocked about the blood as she is aware of her blood that is why she never wanted to test in hospital . Wil piya will doubt sid if he talk about the bite and blood . May be only then i can judge piya .
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hey Poco, long time. πŸ€— Sorry for not commenting on your posts, my mind is a bit dense for your posts. πŸ˜† But this time I have to agree: Sid has sunk to the very depths of evil πŸ˜† (He'll inspire me when I'm creating villains for my novels), Chand and Abhay are helpless(so is Arnab) and Piya's pretty much gonna be making hateful faces...*sigh* this is gonna be one long track. πŸ˜†

Thank you. πŸ˜Š...Sid is resident evil, i guess and maybe i should look for Klaus in him and not Damon.πŸ˜†...Piya loves Abhay and her love for him is more stubborn than her own self. She has always ran back to him , hasn't she? Then, how can she fight destiny? 
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post like always.πŸ‘πŸΌ It's really sad 4 me 2 watch abhay -chand vulnerable.πŸ˜” Abhay's helplessness makes me feeling tremendous sorry 4 him.😭
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid has proved again and again that he is 100% pure evil without any contamination. πŸ˜† I am now doubting that he was ever a good person. It seems he was equally evil when he was human but his vampirisation has given powers in wrong hands. πŸ˜•

Well, it is sad to see Super heroes powerless but the good thing about stories and shows is that in the end, the good people always win.😳
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago