Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I can feel ur heartbeat-ArSh mini FF pt5 page 25 (Page 18)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

nice part
continue soon
thanks Embarrassed

Originally posted by amaniM

do you know how a drug addict feels when they don't get their daily fix. I do! so hurry up and give me my fix. update soon. stop worrying and keep writing
aww thanks so much amaniEmbarrassed coming this comment from such an amazing writer urself means alot to me Embarrassed

Originally posted by _Afrin_

beautiful part!!!!!!!!!!loved it...
but I didnt find it long ha...may be 4 pgs with double space...Tongue
so all of the main characters of this story are in the airport...our ArSh and the culprit...
now eagerly waiting for the next part...
cont super soon with a long part...
thanx for the pm...
thanks Embarrassed lol i tried writing a long part re LOL and no "culprit" alisha is not there at airport ...u will knw soon Tongue

Originally posted by aisha_ranbir8

hey the part waz beautiful... the flashback i totally loved it... waz cute...  arsh moments were so lovely... anywaz pls continue soon ...n thanks for pm...take care...love aish
thanks dear Embarrassed

Originally posted by sweet_shilpa

nice update...add me to your pm list 

thanks Embarrassed will add u Smile

Originally posted by MaNaLoVeKaSh

continue soonSmile
will try Smile

Originally posted by anamika2010

actually shilpa looks so beautiful in her anger face..."how to win over anger of his angel"...loved this sentence so much...and liked their romantic parts...plz write more romantic parts of "arsh"..

punam
aww thanks punam... Embarrassed will write soon Smile

Originally posted by ilyasesha

awemmmSmile
thanks Embarrassed

Edited by m4manju - 11 May 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
HUGEEE RES! Embarrassed

This is gonna be a LONG postEvil Smile .. Just finished part 1 .. will come back to edit once I finish reading part 2 & 3 Tongue

-edited-

OMGG merii VampyROFL im soo happy you've started to write FF's Embarrassed You write beautifully and I hope you write many more like these, of course on KaShHeart The way you've started it all out, really brought lots of suspense! And I love suspenseLOLLOL I must say, you're quite creative with such stories .. would have never thought that she would be raising Sapna's childWink Whenever you mention about how their heartbeats beat at once (b/c you say that in part 1 & 2) Day Dreaming Really shows how bonded they are despite being separated for years!! Gossh this really feels like ArSh .. heck I could totally see KSG and SA playing each part.. Smile I really liked how you showed Shilpa's place in Armaan's life .. within his family and all .. Oyee hoyee part 3 was Blushing Youu have no idea how crazy I went reading your part 3 .. especially since its on KaSh im in like fairy tale land ... Perhaps the best part YET! Ahaha Shilpa and her 'fake' anger .. she was always bad at that as Riddhima ROFL Ya know, being 'angry' at Armaan .. not that I blame her Stern SmileDay Dreaming Oyee hoyee .. Wink The part where Armaan mentions about their first kiss .. that was soo freakinn adorable! PERFECT song choice .. the chalte chalte onee .. signifies their current situation and I really like that songg ..

Ohh great .. now we've got Alisha Angry Who the heck is she? We are getting an introduction of her in the next part right??

Yaa so this wasn't really a long post, was it? ROFL If I hadn't read all 3 parts at once, this would have been longer ROFL I was kinda in a hurry Confused Anyways lovee yaa Manjuu .. x Im suree im not the only one liking this right now

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 11 May 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manjuneha-rockss

dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wich idiot said u sucked in writting romantic stuffs...
infct u rocked it janemaan...!!

wow i so loved the manaofyinf part...
i jus hope all their misundrstndings gets over n they live a happy life...

n hu d hell is aalisha yaar...plz update soon...
i jus am too eager to noe wats next...

n thnx fr d pm!

love 
komal

m4manju

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hey awesome startingg!!
lovelyy...r4ealllyyy lovedd it a lott...

m4manju

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

HUGEEE RES! Embarrassed

This is gonna be a LONG postEvil Smile .. Just finished part 1 .. will come back to edit once I finish reading part 2 & 3 Tongue

-edited-

OMGG merii VampyROFL im soo happy you've started to write FF's Embarrassed You write beautifully and I hope you write many more like these, of course on KaShHeart The way you've started it all out, really brought lots of suspense! And I love suspenseLOLLOL I must say, you're quite creative with such stories .. would have never thought that she would be raising Sapna's childWink Whenever you mention about how their heartbeats beat at once (b/c you say that in part 1 & 2) Day Dreaming Really shows how bonded they are despite being separated for years!! Gossh this really feels like ArSh .. heck I could totally see KSG and SA playing each part.. Smile I really liked how you showed Shilpa's place in Armaan's life .. within his family and all .. Oyee hoyee part 3 was Blushing Youu have no idea how crazy I went reading your part 3 .. especially since its on KaSh im in like fairy tale land ... Perhaps the best part YET! Ahaha Shilpa and her 'fake' anger .. she was always bad at that as Riddhima ROFL Ya know, being 'angry' at Armaan .. not that I blame her Stern SmileDay Dreaming Oyee hoyee .. Wink The part where Armaan mentions about their first kiss .. that was soo freakinn adorable! PERFECT song choice .. the chalte chalte onee .. signifies their current situation and I really like that songg ..

Ohh great .. now we've got Alisha Angry Who the heck is she? We are getting an introduction of her in the next part right??

Yaa so this wasn't really a long post, was it? ROFL If I hadn't read all 3 parts at once, this would have been longer ROFL I was kinda in a hurry Confused Anyways lovee yaa Manjuu .. x Im suree im not the only one liking this right now
OMG! this was what i cld sy reading ur comment Sara...i LOVED reading it Embarrassed thanks dear...
m glad u liked arsh here Embarrassed and alisha seems to be quite popular already LOL 
anyways yeah this wasn't the long post... longest maybe ROFL looking forward to ur long comments in next parts too shaitaan Tongue

Edited by m4manju - 15 May 2011 at 2:31pm

saraaa.

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thithutop14

wich idiot said u sucked in writting romantic stuffs...
infct u rocked it janemaan...!!

wow i so loved the manaofyinf part...
i jus hope all their misundrstndings gets over n they live a happy life...

n hu d hell is aalisha yaar...plz update soon...
i jus am too eager to noe wats next...

n thnx fr d pm!

love 
komal
aww thank u so much for the sweet words Embarrassed... alisha is entering in next part... Big smile
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

hey awesome startingg!!
lovelyy...r4ealllyyy lovedd it a lott...
thanks  a lot dear Embarrassed
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Yes Manju .. My LONG comments will be posted in your next update Evil Smile And im glad you enjoyed reading it

love youu vampy x

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 15 May 2011 at 2:37pm

m4manju

Go to top