Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zara-20k

congratulation dear

If its 1st tyme then u have a gud job &awesum start 'll b w8ing for an uptd.
Do add me in ur list

thank u so much...will PM u surely..😳
m4manju thumbnail
Originally posted by: FULTUSI

awesome start...
plzzz continue soon

thank u πŸ˜³ update coming in few minutes πŸ˜ƒ
m4manju thumbnail

A/N 1. I sent PMs to those who liked/commented on previous part. For PMs from now on mention that in ur comment or like this part's post either way u feel like.😳

2. The credit for me posting this ff goes to sabz(sacred shrine)'.she inspired me to post it 😳 without ur help i couldn't have done this sabz πŸ€—

and of course thanks for all ur encouragement. U guys are awesome. And please keep responding the same way. I will try my best to not let u down.

Part 2

She took her sit and adjusted her luggage. It was giving her a tough time handling Sonia and these bags... Just then someone called from behind "excuse me, may I help u? u seem to be in a mess." ...Her mind shouted at that voice... She could recognize it even in a crowdy street millions people shouting. ...She slowly turned around trying to pacify her erratic heartbeats. ...That was THE moment. ...He knew why exactly he was feeling that pleasure in his heart since this morning, while her prayers to see him got answered. ...They were lost in each other's eyes. It wasn't just an eyelock, they were speaking all the things which they wanted to tell each other in these two years, how badly they missed being with each other.only they new how much they craved to be for each other..only they new how much they craved to be for each other.. how they put up the fake mask of being happy in their respective lives while harboring the painful turmoil of agony and loneliness...

He mechanically went and sat on his seat which was just in the previous row of her seat. Billy and Ananya were sitting behind his seat. They saw that scene but they wanted him to deal with it on his own or rather they themselves were so hurt that they could not talk anything even with each other... And here, Armaan's mind was flooded with thoughts filled with pain, depression, feeling of being cheated... His brain was so stressed that he thought it might burst out now. Pain, anger, hurt he was not able to decide what exactly he felt. ...Heck it was all these feelings playing cruelly with his mind. How could she? She actually settled in life and that too so much that she was having a child? Why Shilpa? Why u did this to me? ...He wished to go and confront her right now. But he was controlling his feelings hard.

Here, Shilpa somehow made Sonu sleep. And she drifted to the land of their memories.

It was 5 years back when Shilpa came to US to complete her masters. She came here to fulfill her dreams but then someone himself became synonym of dream for her. ...Well it was not love at first sight for her and Armaan. They both were appointed as project partners and from day 1 she held grudges against him. They both did in fact. She used to think Armaan is nothing but a spoilt brat while he thought she has big attitude problem. But then, when heartbeats are connected what can one do? She came to know that behind this spoilt brat lives a loving, caring, little childish Armaan, while he immediately fell for this simple, brilliant and innocent angel.

Then as happens in most of the love stories, their meetings kept increasing while project was just an excuse... They started enjoying each other's company. Days were flying and nights were ending but they were totally lost in their dream world. Their friends Amit, Sapna, Atul, Anjali, Rahul, and Muskan always used to tease them, while the whole college could not help adoring this couple.

While they were having time of their life, this love story could not go hidden by Ananya's eyes. Shilpa often used to come to Mallik mansion along with all the gang, and it didn't took much of the efforts for Ananya to observe it's Shilpa who is the reason of this sudden happiness in her son's life. Shilpa was too sweet for someone to dislike her. Soon she won everyone's hearts in Mallik mansion including Ananya, Billy, and even the servants of the house...She was that sweet. She would remember everyone and ask about them every time she visited Mallik mansion. Armaan's dad too used to adore her a lot. During his heart attack, Shilpa was always there with Armaan and Ananya to take care of him. Billy would say "I got my daughter Ananya for whom I have always craved for. Now she is here to take care of me I feel woh mujhe kuch nahin honey degi." Now just the thought that she was a part of someone else's family brought tears in their eyes. Ananya remembered how she used to tease them both about their kids saying I want a grand-daughter first. And Armaan would say "but mamma Shilpa ko toh bachche sambhalne aatey hi nahi." ...Shilpa would get irritated by Armaan's words while Ananya would say "koi baat nahin. Main hoon na. main usse sambhal loongi. And I know meri Shilpa kabhi apne bachche ko reney nahi degi."  

Ananya was lost in these deep thoughts while they arrived at London airport. Next flight was after 6 hours. So they had to wait there. Shilpa silently sat on a bench in the waiting room. Ananya, billy, and Armaan were sitting nearby. It was evening time. Armaan never liked this time. He would say he feels this strange loneliness at this time and then Shilpa would say "no Armaan... In fact this is the best time when u can feel love in the air. There is a kind of music in the whole atmosphere at this time Armaan. Try listening it."...Armaan took out his i-pod and choose one random playlist. Damn. It was all her favorite songs.

"laagi tumse mann ki lagan, lagan laagi tumse mann ki lagan."

As the song started proceeding his heart sank more and more.

"Aajao meri jaan, mere dil ka jahan

Maange teri khabar, dhoondhe tera nishan."

He wished he could shout out loud...

Whereas Shilpa was thinking in her mind "I know you are getting hurt Armaan. And m your guilty too mamma, papa. But I promised someone to take care of Sonia. And I will take her to her home safely. I promise u Sapna and Amit I will take care of your daughter. And I will take her to the place where she belongs. Amit's parents." She closed her eyes remembering Sapna's last words before she and Amit left for the conference leaving Sonia at Shilpa's place. Sonia usually would stay with Shilpa when Sapna had any important work.

And then came the news of their car accident. Sapna and Amit both were dead on the spot. This changed not only Sonia's world but Shilpa's world too. "Soniya kaa khayal rakhna Shilpa" sapna's last words were ringing in her mind since past 15 days, since the news came. Court gave Sonia's custody to her as Sapna didn't had any close relatives while Amit's family was not ready to come from India and claim her. They were never ready for Amit and Sapna's wedding and now their son was no more they did not bothered to come for her. Shilpa thought, might be to see their son's only nishaani their minds will change. So she decided to take Sonia to India. After all she herself was not completely independent yet, how could she have taken care of this big responsibility. Though her mind was worried for Sonia, she had no other choice than to take her there.

k guys so here is the second part... now at least u know who's daughter sonia is...πŸ˜† 

next part has something about their past and glimpse of reasons why arsh parted ways...

please leave the comments as they are valuable for me and silent readers please hit the  "like" button πŸ˜³

Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heyyy manjziii... ..aab mein kya kahoon????aap itni achi likhti ho maan hi nahin kaarta aapni rival ki baare mein kuch acha likhne ka???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aise likhte jaaogi to mujhe to apni os ki dukan baadh karna hoga..thoda bura llikhna yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sacred shrine - 12 years ago
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res...
fantastic part...I m so eager to know about ArSh's past...y they drift away...
cont asap...waiting!!!!!!!!
Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part!
so soniya isn't shilpa's daughter? cool but feel bad for sapna and amit...
continue soon...want to know more of ArSh's past soon!
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...
jus came across this FF...wow...
i jus loved it plz do continue soon...

n plz do pm!!

love
komal
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part yaar yaar..loved it
great htey atleast got a glimpse of each other.
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaii !

Manju dear itna fast fast update krogi toh mere paas comment ke liye time bhi nahi rahega!! Amazing fic u started dear!!! Love it a lot!!