Fan Fictions

I can feel ur heartbeat-ArSh mini FF pt5 page 25

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
here goes 1st part...tell me honestly how u find it...and dont forget to read my note below the part... 😳

Part 1

New York airport was as usual crowded with passengers. He was going to india with his parents that morning. Billy and Ananya Mallik. There was a relative's wedding in India. And he never used to let them go alone specially after his dad's heart attack. 

But there was something more about this morning. Today he was feeling a different joy in his heart . He didn't knew why. It used to happen only when she was around him. Just her mention in his thoughts brought smile on his face. Her smile, innocent face, those beautiful eyes which speak volumes, and that constant blabbers about almost all topics in this world. How blissful those days were. And then he remembered how she left him. Both of their egos didn't allow them to come forward and then one day she just left the city without even telling him. Two years has passed but still she is so close to him. So close to his heart. He closed his eyes tightly trying to get rid of those painful feelings. But heck it was getting more and more strong. He excused himself from Ananya and Billy and went to take some coffee.

Here, she entered the airport trying to balance her handbag and Sonu. Soniya. Her jaan. That three months old baby was her most important belonging now. She never thought her world will change just due to that one incident. And here unknown to all the worries that baby girl was calmly sleeping holding her dupatta strongly. She smiled how Sonu felt relax in her arms. After all that was her way to show she believed her right?

She quickly did the formalities and headed towards the waiting room as there was some time for flight. She was quickly remembering has she taken all necessary things which Sonu might need in this long journey. And just then she stood rooted to the place. Ananya and Billy were in front of her. Her heart rejoiced to see them after complete two years. How she wished to run and hug them. After all they loved her like their own daughter. She moved a step ahead. But then she noticed Ananya staring at Sonu. How Anaya's expressions changed from surprise to love to pain and '.heck hate? Billy too was staring to Sonu continuously and then before Shilpa could say something they both quickly left from there.

Her heart sank to see that. She wished she could make everything right. But then she was used to this destiny plays with her now. She was a fighter and she knew she had to do this for Sonu. Still she couldn't stop herself from thinking about him. Armaan. Does that mean Armaan was here too? It was a possibility right? Because he never used to leave his parents alone. Especially after billy's heart attack 3 years back. Armaan'.her world. All their memories came running back to her. Their first meeting, their fights, their confession, and their parting ways. She sat on the bench but her eyes were constantly searching for her Armaan'yeah of course HER Armaan. No matter what happens they would always belong to each other. Their heartbeats were connected as she used to say.

Just then she heard announcement of their flight. She silently prayed she could at least see a glimpse of him before going to India. Little did she know about god's plans. That not only his glimpse but he himself was gonna be with her soon.

A/N 1.Sonu is not ArSh's daughter...her truth will be revealed soon. πŸ˜› 

2. this is a short story...and updates will be short...please bear with them.

sorry for any grammar/ spelling mistakes...

love u all

-Manju

INDEX

part 2 - page 5

part 3 - page 14

part 4 - page 19

part 5 - page 25

Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yippei...me doing the inaugaration...i feel so honouredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dhingckah dhingchak!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†abbey tune lya likhi hain yaar...wah wah...the frst part to has really kept me in my lala land ...kya story hain yaar...shona...shonu aur sonuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i feel like singing"look at us ...we are family...all of us...are happy family..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†btw kamini jaldi se update kariyo...varna pata hain na mein kya karoongi????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sacred shrine - 12 years ago
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey\

just read the intro seems intersting...i was doing the math n even i thought tht sonu cannot be arsh's daughter...plzzz update sooon...wanna knw the mystery...plzzz pm me

luv
kj
neha-rockss thumbnail

aww sorry 4 d res manju😳😳😳

but isnt my mere presence a gift 2 uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m so happy u startd a arsh ff...wopieeeπŸ‘
nd about d ff plot...its new nd refrshng well intrstng tooπŸ˜‰
nd hmm update well no concession on dat partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so good luck 4 d ff nd update soonnn
i m sure u ll rock dis ffπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ArSh ff...
res...
***********************************edited*******************************************
very interesting intro...
hmmm I laso thought that its not ArSh's baby after doing little calculation in my mind...πŸ˜†
and as u said the part was short but i loved it...
cont soon and add me to ur pm list plzzz...
Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
continue soon
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey i want to know more. my head is racing with all possible scenarios. update soon. eagerly waiting to read how you unfold the story. 
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
awesome start!
seems interesting!
continue soon!
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome update..