Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Flashbacks (Page 3)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

I'm sure that when dutta comes back they will kill Digu's character. And now they are showing Digu softening towards Naku so when he dies while saving her it makes sense to the audiences. 

Yah Creativity at its best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ priya

kiya ,baegharaati ... waise laagi ka wiki pedia check kar..I wanted to make a new topic ,check what it says about mishal =dutta,and digamber,maybe people have'nt seen it veeery interesting dutta is stated as dead.check kar

i checked it hammie, in the cast list they wrote that naa mishal raheja[main male protagonist, dead]. Kisne likha ye , m abhi khabar leti hu agar usee dead naa kiya to m bhi priya nahi.
Now i am more depressed. . . Kya karu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604Hamlet53

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laraab

Originally posted by divy609

[QUOTE=Lekz][QUOTE=Laraab]

They are the same peole who like shows like Uttaran and Saathiya. LTL is getting higher ratings with every week, so..

People like Uttaran Shocked LOL U must be kidding ... Everyone hates it ...

They are gonna continue using it LOL They have no other way out Once they bring in the new face anyways all this will be gone 
It was the #1 show for a looong time and it's #4 now, so people definitely like to watch it.

Yeah bt iska matlab yeh nahin ki ppl like the show Tongue I think the 8000 ppl like it LOL LOL Not the rest of us 

mnx12sub_rosa

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

the show is worst each passing day ,a mad woman falling in love with a gunda & i don't think indian sensibity even whose house wives which watch crap can't digest a married woman falling in luv with a random guy ,i don't know how long will they keep her crazy & the romance is also too cheap ,trp can be rigged its not a big deal major channel do it but how long can they do it is the question ,last week they showed more of p[atil niwas thats the reason people got hope with duttas news of coming back ,i just hate naku getting so physical at drop of hat ,they have made the chracter cheap can't regognize her anymore

anyway the diggu piggu can't carry the show for long ,i just hate it & no longer watching it

Sweet24Hamlet53

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Lekz][QUOTE=Laraab]

They are the same peole who like shows like Uttaran and Saathiya. LTL is getting higher ratings with every week, so..

People like Uttaran Shocked LOL U must be kidding ... Everyone hates it ...

They are gonna continue using it LOL They have no other way out Once they bring in the new face anyways all this will be gone 
It was the #1 show for a looong time and it's #4 now, so people definitely like to watch it.

Yeah bt iska matlab yeh nahin ki ppl like the show Tongue I think the 8000 ppl like it LOL LOL Not the rest of us 

For the channel its enough that the 8000 like it na they don't care about the 200 who give them no tangible returns.
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The show is doing well TRP-wise, and that's the only thing that matters! So, the crapfest will continue...

Sad, but very true, paise ke liye kuch bhi karega :(

sub_rosa

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I'm totally against this version of LTL, but I can't believe that people think that the audience watches LTL to see one flashback of Dutta. Of course not. There are some people out there who actually like this new story line. It's not Dutta who is saving this show now. He's gone and I don't believe that he's (Mishal) coming back. They're already showing romance between Digambar and Nakusha. But I don't think they really know what they're doing or where the story is heading to. They are just showing some random things and the story didn't even move since 28 march till now :/

Are u against of LCL or not. I can't understand what u r trying to say
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by sub_rosa

The show is doing well TRP-wise, and that's the only thing that matters! So, the crapfest will continue...

Sad, but very true, paise ke liye kuch bhi karega :(
yaar video me dekha nahi tha kya gifts bhighwaye honge un garo me... 

Hamlet53

Go to top