Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ priya

oh priyaaa,hi, chal ab bata precap mein kya tha? and Idid'nt know tu bhaiaya jee ki fan hai? ar,nahi kuch nahi... waise apanko lardki pasand hai!

no no no no i am not a fan of bhaiyaji, unhe to bas bhaiyaji hi rahne do.
Hum to bas ek hi insaan k fan h or wo h dutta(mishal)... Dutta and only dutta.
Actually GKD is my mumma's fav. Show, m to bas time pass karti hu as its also a gangster's love story.
Aahaaa... To tujhe arpita pasand h.
Ok now what i say abt that precap, it was the most worst precap i had ever scene in ltl, itna gussa aa raha tha nakku pe ki...
How can she hugs some other man or wo bhi that diggu the piggu.
Ye wo nakku nahi h...
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I truly believe Dutta the character will be back, they will find a replacement the dunces that they are.
Unless a miracle brings MR back, and if he does come back I am certain, that he can save the show and the they write themselves out of this mess also. Come on, soaps have a long shelf life, if they have strong characters like Dutta, Naku, Baaji and the works...same as Tulsi in KSKBT..she was such a strong character that they were able to drag out crappy tracks too, so in the same way, if MR-DSP comes back, they can re-vitalize the show.
Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

People like Uttaran ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† U must be kidding ... Everyone hates it ...

They are gonna continue using it ðŸ˜† They have no other way out Once they bring in the new face anyways all this will be gone 

It was the #1 show for a looong time and it's #4 now, so people definitely like to watch it.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure that when dutta comes back they will kill Digu's character. And now they are showing Digu softening towards Naku so when he dies while saving her it makes sense to the audiences. 
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I truly believe Dutta the character will be back, they will find a replacement the dunces that they are.
Unless a miracle brings MR back, and if he does come back I am certain, that he can save the show and the they write themselves out of this mess also. Come on, soaps have a long shelf life, if they have strong characters like Dutta, Naku, Baaji and the works...same as Tulsi in KSKBT..she was such a strong character that they were able to drag out crappy tracks too, so in the same way, if MR-DSP comes back, they can re-vitalize the show.

The show is doing well TRP-wise, and that's the only thing that matters! So, the crapfest will continue...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sam1984

I'm sure that when dutta comes back they will kill Digu's character. And now they are showing Digu softening towards Naku so when he dies while saving her it makes sense to the audiences. 

Ya, digu would sacrifice his life like seema saving/helping Tasha. But i really doubt dutta as the character returning as well from the precap.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sam1984

Yah Creativity at its best.
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ priya

kiya ,baegharaati ... waise laagi ka wiki pedia check kar..I wanted to make a new topic ,check what it says about mishal =dutta,and digamber,maybe people have'nt seen it veeery interesting dutta is stated as dead.check kar

i checked it hammie, in the cast list they wrote that naa mishal raheja[main male protagonist, dead]. Kisne likha ye , m abhi khabar leti hu agar usee dead naa kiya to m bhi priya nahi.
Now i am more depressed. . . Kya karu.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the show is worst each passing day ,a mad woman falling in love with a gunda & i don't think indian sensibity even whose house wives which watch crap can't digest a married woman falling in luv with a random guy ,i don't know how long will they keep her crazy & the romance is also too cheap ,trp can be rigged its not a big deal major channel do it but how long can they do it is the question ,last week they showed more of p[atil niwas thats the reason people got hope with duttas news of coming back ,i just hate naku getting so physical at drop of hat ,they have made the chracter cheap can't regognize her anymore

anyway the diggu piggu can't carry the show for long ,i just hate it & no longer watching it

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The show is doing well TRP-wise, and that's the only thing that matters! So, the crapfest will continue...

Sad, but very true, paise ke liye kuch bhi karega :(