Posted: 12 years ago
guys πŸ˜›
i dont know why but im becoming a die hard fan of naksh.😳😳...sorry i became...πŸ˜‰...
yest...naksh scene is the best.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...they realized that they look incomplete without each other..😳😳...day by day their maturity level increasing..😊...their love for each other ,,understanding and support are all increasing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›and not to forget my craziness for naksh increased in such a way that im always thinking about ye rishta...alwys watching naksh scenes on u tubeπŸ˜ƒ even my mummy daunted me for my craziness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya aap log bhi aise hai????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
all naksh fans are welcomed hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
hi.i do  exactly  wat u said.i too watch naksh romantic n beautiful moments on youtube.& also i think over them all the time.this is a serial but its so much into my heart.each scene where naksh r there i feel they really married in real.i feel like am seeing a original couple who intensively love each other
nyc post nivi... ya.. i too feel the same... hud to c one more naksh fan here!!
n all of us c naksh videos on youtube.. the night suit scene is my fav!
ya,i m also completely lost in naksh.raat bhar unke bare main sochti rehti hoon,again nagain youtube par unke videos dekhte rehti hoon,raat ko 2:30 am se pehle soti nahi hoon jab tak unke sare repeat telecasts na dekhlu n weekends par mentaly disturb ho jati hoonπŸ˜›.ghar se 9:30 pm par kahi jaane ka man nahi karta.i m completely mad for dem n dere love😳.
hi nivi i'm silent reader of this forum... but daily i go through this forum without fail... i too, much crazy abt NAKSH... don't know y? once i sit on browsing means my first work is to visit india forums... If there was any problem to NAKSH means i can't control me... frequently i used to log in to various web sites whether Today is there any news related yrkhh...      On that day when akshara was chatting with payal and don't know abt daddaji's health i was so scared whether again there will arise misunderstanding between NaKSh... the very next day I had my exams but, i can't concentrate on my studies thinking of this incident... I got relieved only on seeing the next day promo...though i know its just a show they r acting really well... i can't control on myself...  i want to say that i'm from tamilnadu... i started to learn hindi since the day i started to watch yrkkh... and its mainly for NAKSH...Edited by angelsri - 12 years ago
yeah agree with every one of you πŸ‘πŸΌ
but my parents will kill me if i watch ye rishta at night 2.30 amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
am gald to know i am not the only one crazy about them just love them and yes they are so real, wish they were together in real life too 
Originally posted by nivedha_123

guys πŸ˜›
i dont know why but im becoming a die hard fan of naksh.😳😳...sorry i became...πŸ˜‰...
yest...naksh scene is the best.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...they realized that they look incomplete without each other..😳😳...day by day their maturity level increasing..😊...their love for each other ,,understanding and support are all increasing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›and not to forget my craziness for naksh increased in such a way that im always thinking about ye rishta...alwys watching naksh scenes on u tubeπŸ˜ƒ even my mummy daunted me for my craziness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya aap log bhi aise hai????????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
all naksh fans are welcomed hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i too totally fall for naksh yaaarπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i dont know y its soooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i love to see yrkkhevery timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
even if i get some phone calls or if my parents call me at that time when yrkkh is airing...i will be getting disturbed😑😑😑 and not even be talking to them friendly.i really get iritated😑😑 while any one disturbs me at that time...
yep im too 
n im a srilankan so i did't know so much hindi but today i can understand n i have learn a lot 
my parents now know fro 9.30 - 10.00 no worth talking to me i will not respond n my brother's even don't disturb me
i do the same...all the time i'm thinking about YRKKH even if i'm doing my work...i had my
exams this whole week but i couldn't concentrate thinking of YRKKH...i'm a big fan of naksh...i have to watch YRKKH everyday
i mean on the weekends too...i also watch old episodes of YRKKH...
Edited by radhika_23 - 12 years ago