PriyaCreation#5 pg130,139 (mods plz close) - Page 27

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol dnt go into the KaSh Heaven one, it hasnt been updated yet. Ill give u a different one, it has all of the KaSh pics in the according to the scenes.

RoFL delete some messages then woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

wow fabulous work๐Ÿ‘
i loved the Karishma one the most๐Ÿ˜ one of my fav and beautiful actress๐Ÿ˜ณ i miss her so much๐Ÿ˜”

KaSh ones s fab too๐Ÿ˜ณ not a KaSh fan but i love Shona a lot๐Ÿคช

thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ pm me when u update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks a lot hun
i miss her too  
gld u liked im not a huge kash fan either ...
p.s. i made some sa sigs  will psot those soon :)
will def pm but plz add me to your buddy list makes it easier
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

Lol dnt go into the KaSh Heaven one, it hasnt been updated yet. Ill give u a different one, it has all of the KaSh pics in the according to the scenes.

RoFL delete some messages then woman

ok waiitng
lol it has a lot of stuff in them need to sort out takes so long to read and delete 2000 pms ๐Ÿ˜† i dleete 5 at a time ๐Ÿ˜† usme bhi 3 min lagte hai ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update - your sigs look lovely. Your colourings and style are awesome! thanks for sending me the PM.
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Beautiful update - your sigs look lovely. Your colourings and style are awesome! thanks for sending me the PM.

thanks a lot hun gld you liked
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya!! Gorgeous update babe! <3 <3

I LOVE the KaSh sig...omg!! They look sooo magical and their eys look sooo dreamy. I love the colouring you have used, you brought out that scene beautifully! The text is amazing...I love every single thing bout that sig. I'll use it the next time I change my dabba ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's utterly pretty...I can't take my eyes off it...I love it! <3 <3

I'm not that fond of Saumya Seth but your sig on her is really pretty!! :)

The Bipasha sig is stunning! I love the colouring you have used on it...it's gorgeous! Bips looks pretty..I like her eyes. The sig is really pretty, I absolutely love the colouring you have used!
<3

The rest of the update is amazing too- The parteners in crime, Sushita and Karishma Kapoor ones are really pretty! I like the effects/texture or whatever it is called (lol) you have used on the Karishma one  :)

Stunning update babe, I loved it, especially the KaSh dandiya :P I love the colouring on the Bips one, could you make one on KaSh using that colouring? :P

Loved the update...do update soon and PM me. :)
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow gorgeous update
Loved all ur creations esp Kash n the partners in Crime one
Thnx for PM
priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasharti1

Priya!! Gorgeous update babe! <3 <3

I LOVE the KaSh sig...omg!! They look sooo magical and their eys look sooo dreamy. I love the colouring you have used, you brought out that scene beautifully! The text is amazing...I love every single thing bout that sig. I'll use it the next time I change my dabba ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's utterly pretty...I can't take my eyes off it...I love it! <3 <3 aww thank you so much hun really means a lot to me and yh love their eyes in those pics too

Ii'm not that fond of Saumya Seth but your sig on her is really pretty!! :) aww thanks thats so sweet :) p.s. its spelt soumya even i spelt it saumya before ๐Ÿ˜†

The Bipasha sig is stunning! I love the colouring you have used on it...it's gorgeous! Bips looks pretty..I like her eyes. The sif is really pretty, I absolutely love the colouring you have used!
<3 thanks hun she made the sig look nicer.. gld you liked the colouring <3 

The rest of the update is amazing too- The parteners in crime, Sushita and Karishma Kapoor ones are really pretty! I like the effects/texture or whatever it is called (lol) you have used on the Karishma one  :) thanks hun

Stunning update babe, I loved it, especially the KaSh dandiya :P I love the colouring on the Bips one, could you make one on KaSh using that colouring? :P  i dont have colouring psds ๐Ÿ˜• so cnt guarantee but can try

Loved the update...do update soon and PM me. :) thnx hun do accept buddy req

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Wow gorgeous update
Loved all ur creations esp Kash n the partners in Crime one
Thnx for PM

thanks preeti gld you liked hun
and no problem but do add me to our buddy list so that i can easily pm
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update !!

KaSh sigs r amazing :) SA is looking beautiful in that pic <333

Soumya sig is BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved the colouring<3

SGP   sigs r sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bips stuff is sooo pretty <3

Karishma stuff is STUNNING !!! She's looking gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved the style & colouring <3

Keep going !!!

PS - Thanx for the PM :)Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago