Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol dnt go into the KaSh Heaven one, it hasnt been updated yet. Ill give u a different one, it has all of the KaSh pics in the according to the scenes.

RoFL delete some messages then woman
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

wow fabulous work๐Ÿ‘
i loved the Karishma one the most๐Ÿ˜ one of my fav and beautiful actress๐Ÿ˜ณ i miss her so much๐Ÿ˜”

KaSh ones s fab too๐Ÿ˜ณ not a KaSh fan but i love Shona a lot๐Ÿคช

thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜ณ pm me when u update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks a lot hun
i miss her too  
gld u liked im not a huge kash fan either ...
p.s. i made some sa sigs  will psot those soon :)
will def pm but plz add me to your buddy list makes it easier
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Lol dnt go into the KaSh Heaven one, it hasnt been updated yet. Ill give u a different one, it has all of the KaSh pics in the according to the scenes.

RoFL delete some messages then woman

ok waiitng
lol it has a lot of stuff in them need to sort out takes so long to read and delete 2000 pms ๐Ÿ˜† i dleete 5 at a time ๐Ÿ˜† usme bhi 3 min lagte hai ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update - your sigs look lovely. Your colourings and style are awesome! thanks for sending me the PM.
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Beautiful update - your sigs look lovely. Your colourings and style are awesome! thanks for sending me the PM.

thanks a lot hun gld you liked
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya!! Gorgeous update babe! <3 <3

I LOVE the KaSh sig...omg!! They look sooo magical and their eys look sooo dreamy. I love the colouring you have used, you brought out that scene beautifully! The text is amazing...I love every single thing bout that sig. I'll use it the next time I change my dabba ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's utterly pretty...I can't take my eyes off it...I love it! <3 <3

I'm not that fond of Saumya Seth but your sig on her is really pretty!! :)

The Bipasha sig is stunning! I love the colouring you have used on it...it's gorgeous! Bips looks pretty..I like her eyes. The sig is really pretty, I absolutely love the colouring you have used!
<3

The rest of the update is amazing too- The parteners in crime, Sushita and Karishma Kapoor ones are really pretty! I like the effects/texture or whatever it is called (lol) you have used on the Karishma one  :)

Stunning update babe, I loved it, especially the KaSh dandiya :P I love the colouring on the Bips one, could you make one on KaSh using that colouring? :P

Loved the update...do update soon and PM me. :)
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow gorgeous update
Loved all ur creations esp Kash n the partners in Crime one
Thnx for PM
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Priya!! Gorgeous update babe! <3 <3

I LOVE the KaSh sig...omg!! They look sooo magical and their eys look sooo dreamy. I love the colouring you have used, you brought out that scene beautifully! The text is amazing...I love every single thing bout that sig. I'll use it the next time I change my dabba ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's utterly pretty...I can't take my eyes off it...I love it! <3 <3 aww thank you so much hun really means a lot to me and yh love their eyes in those pics too

Ii'm not that fond of Saumya Seth but your sig on her is really pretty!! :) aww thanks thats so sweet :) p.s. its spelt soumya even i spelt it saumya before ๐Ÿ˜†

The Bipasha sig is stunning! I love the colouring you have used on it...it's gorgeous! Bips looks pretty..I like her eyes. The sif is really pretty, I absolutely love the colouring you have used!
<3 thanks hun she made the sig look nicer.. gld you liked the colouring <3 

The rest of the update is amazing too- The parteners in crime, Sushita and Karishma Kapoor ones are really pretty! I like the effects/texture or whatever it is called (lol) you have used on the Karishma one  :) thanks hun

Stunning update babe, I loved it, especially the KaSh dandiya :P I love the colouring on the Bips one, could you make one on KaSh using that colouring? :P  i dont have colouring psds ๐Ÿ˜• so cnt guarantee but can try

Loved the update...do update soon and PM me. :) thnx hun do accept buddy req

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Wow gorgeous update
Loved all ur creations esp Kash n the partners in Crime one
Thnx for PM

thanks preeti gld you liked hun
and no problem but do add me to our buddy list so that i can easily pm
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update !!

KaSh sigs r amazing :) SA is looking beautiful in that pic <333

Soumya sig is BEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved the colouring<3

SGP   sigs r sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bips stuff is sooo pretty <3

Karishma stuff is STUNNING !!! She's looking gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved the style & colouring <3

Keep going !!!

PS - Thanx for the PM :)Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago