Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir...Haseena...ahem ahem...

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know you'll must be tired of these 'wacky couples' posts, but really, don't you think Kabir and Haseena are going to have a bike ride soon? πŸ€£

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see today's episode..police doesn't allow Haseena to take her car and she sees Kabir on his bike. Co-incidentally, her hair is also blowing in the wind. πŸ˜† Touche. πŸ˜‰

I'd written an FF on them for PKYEK world cup, but never in my wildest dreams thought CV's would do that! Either CV's are besharam, or me. Or both. πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Love and no offense,
Megz. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I know you'll must be tired of these 'wacky couples' posts, but really, don't you think Kabir and Haseena are going to have a bike ride soon? πŸ€£

If you don't understand what I'm saying, see today's episode..police doesn't allow Haseena to take her car and she sees Kabir on his bike. Co-incidentally, her hair is also blowing in the wind. πŸ˜† Touche. πŸ˜‰

I'd written an FF on them for PKYEK world cup, but never in my wildest dreams thought CV's would do that! Either CV's are besharam, or me. Or both. πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Love and no offense,
Megz. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Trust me even I thought the sameROFLROFL hamare khayal kitne milte hai naROFLROFL
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Megz. Dreams do come true. πŸ˜†. now i am planning to dream about madhu and chand mamu.
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Love and no offense,
Megz. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

can u give me the link of that ff which u wrote on kabir-haseena?i wanna read it
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Trust me even I thought the same🀣🀣 hamare khayal kitne milte hai na🀣🀣

Yeah..from Sid to Kabir-Haseena...πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Megz. Dreams do come true. πŸ˜†. now i am planning to dream about madhu and chand mamu.

arnab chachu so gaye..chandu mama jaage...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah..from Sid to Kabir-Haseena...πŸ˜†

Go back to ma chandu mama wali post n check ma comment u will really laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roseflower_07

can u give me the link of that ff which u wrote on kabir-haseena?i wanna read it

Here you go! πŸ˜‰
--sunshine-- thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣 seriously i guess dese odd couple thing was strted by game and now cvs ke paas mind toh hai nahi so dey are using our mind🀣🀣🀣 and in next game i guess i shud make combo of more odd couples 🀣🀣🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

🀣🀣🀣🀣 seriously i guess dese odd couple thing was strted by game and now cvs ke paas mind toh hai nahi so dey are using our mind🀣🀣🀣 and in next game i guess i shud make combo of more odd couples 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Really Sanju..you know..i told abhayfandishu this in adi's post and dishu was like 'CV's are using our ideas and twisting them' πŸ€£ πŸ₯± aisa hai to abhiya separation definitely won't be on cards, but chand-haseena will...🀣 πŸ˜›