I rely don understand piya's anger!!!

Chinchin_suchit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

y is piya angry now???

when she got badly hurt in the dobrial house..abhay cured her... and it was piya who said that she knows what abhay did to her and also promised the raichands that she would not give blood test or show any doctor...she even refused when the dobrials insisted on seeing a doctort when she returned...then what now???
or maybe its like this... piya sees blood and gets very thirsty and desperate...then maybe she remembers abhay saying that there will be a lot of blood around so he won be able ta control himself...then it might strike her...shel do THANDAV ON ABHAY'S HEAD TOMO...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think Pia knows Abhay bit her. She just knows he did something with her. But honestly speaking, even I don't understand her anger from what I see in the precap. She was pretty cool with it when he actually bit her. I mean, not 'cool cool' but she was, like, cutely annoyed not offensively angry. I just want to wait till tomorrow. For all you know, she's angry for the whole memory erasing thing. Let's see.
Chinchin_suchit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IN TOMOS EPI SHE QUESTIOS ABHAY WHETHER HE BIT HER..CANT.WAIT FO TOMO'S EPI...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why pia is now so angry with abhay.? when he bit her she told soo cutely that "tumne mujhe bite kia, have u lost ur control"?She wasn't so angry with him at that time rather she spoke 2 him with love mixed anger. So, what's her problem now? Why she is in mood of "eating" abhay now?😆
May b her vampire symptoms will start with the line"main abhay ko kaccha chaba jaungi. Usne mujhe vampire banaya na toh khoon peene ka shuruyat main abhay se hi karungi. Usne mujhe bite kia na, aab main usse bite karungi, then it'll b equal".🤣