Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I rely don understand piya's anger!!!

Chinchin_suchit Groupbie
Chinchin_suchit
Chinchin_suchit

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

y is piya angry now???

when she got badly hurt in the dobrial house..abhay cured her... and it was piya who said that she knows what abhay did to her and also promised the raichands that she would not give blood test or show any doctor...she even refused when the dobrials insisted on seeing a doctort when she returned...then what now???
or maybe its like this... piya sees blood and gets very thirsty and desperate...then maybe she remembers abhay saying that there will be a lot of blood around so he won be able ta control himself...then it might strike her...shel do THANDAV ON ABHAY'S HEAD TOMO...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhi1027PriyaxBassiPari-GuptaKyunkiImafanmijanur

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I don't think Pia knows Abhay bit her. She just knows he did something with her. But honestly speaking, even I don't understand her anger from what I see in the precap. She was pretty cool with it when he actually bit her. I mean, not 'cool cool' but she was, like, cutely annoyed not offensively angry. I just want to wait till tomorrow. For all you know, she's angry for the whole memory erasing thing. Let's see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiKyunkiImafan

Chinchin_suchit Groupbie
Chinchin_suchit
Chinchin_suchit

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
IN TOMOS EPI SHE QUESTIOS ABHAY WHETHER HE BIT HER..CANT.WAIT FO TOMO'S EPI...
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Why pia is now so angry with abhay.? when he bit her she told soo cutely that "tumne mujhe bite kia, have u lost ur control"?She wasn't so angry with him at that time rather she spoke 2 him with love mixed anger. So, what's her problem now? Why she is in mood of "eating" abhay now?LOL
May b her vampire symptoms will start with the line"main abhay ko kaccha chaba jaungi. Usne mujhe vampire banaya na toh khoon peene ka shuruyat main abhay se hi karungi. Usne mujhe bite kia na, aab main usse bite karungi, then it'll b equal".ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanur

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index