India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PRECAP(maha dhamaka)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Friends looking at today's precap i have a feeling dat piya is very angry with abhay which can b seen in her eyes...d way she asked abhay about bitting her i think piya was not so easily forgive him..and as usual abhay was speechless..so we have to wait 4 tomorrow what abhay give her explaination..so guys get ready 4 a roolar coaster ride tomorrow we will either get to see shocker or sumthing abhaya 4 ever...plz comment and through u'r views..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Anu tomorrow we will she shocker for sure. And in next maha epi of pkyek we will see detective pia finding out the reason behind and then trying to make up for things! After all its round round chakkar ki ye ek kahani! Back to square one with only difference that is bar hate you wali cassette pia play karegi.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh i really don't want pia 2 b angry with abhay without knowing the real reason.I hope her 2 has a little bit patience n ask abhay with  love that why did he do this 2 her.
Plz pia b somehow understanding n keep cool ur head. U love abhay r8? so, u shud trust him more than sid n sid's explanations.
Let's see what happens.

@ aparazita > i m agree with u that pia will definitely tell abhay i hate u. Ufff, i hate this line sooo much.It hurts a lot.

Edited by sdoll - 06 May 2011 at 9:53am
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes apri,Main bhi jaanta hu shocker 4 sure..
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
maha epi..mein we will get to see...maha gussa of piya...
piya was luking so angry..omg!!!..poor abhay...loved his expressions!!
Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
lets see in maha episode
roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
abhi tak ekta k jitne bhi dramo ki maha epis hoi hain un mein as such kuch special nai dekhaya i mean not according to wt we xpect so i dnt hav much hi xpectations but still lets c ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index