India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Illogical... (Page 2)

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
many loopholes in the verdict kanoon ka murder kar dala...what rubbish in  first hearing verdict if lawyer doesn't reach to court  hearing can be adjourn on other day but how come umar kaid ki saja?ksa is not dead?
i think Sheffie is involve if she gets phone call why she doesn't go out side and ring back to arohi what happen?why she just seat down dumb fold?some one from that group is there who wants Arjun to get punish ment and RPS is the main brain behind this.saxena has taken bribe from him and punjabi was followed by saxsena since day one he has been murdered by saxsena's people that's while he said Punjabi will never come back.
many people involve in this Arohis car break down who did that?she cant find one Auto? that's too much to digest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshbrainychild92shibz

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

BullSH** - BullSH** - W*F did they do with the epi...?? ShockedShocked
so Bloody unbeleivable...Obvioiusly Arohi had to get there the last minute - and as soon as she walked in She could've shouted STOP! - Oh How mad i'mright now i' could just burn the DV's Alive AngryAngryAngry

And Shefaliii Angry - When you cna't hear someone on the phone you MOVE FROM DAT ROOM go out side, or somethng called SMS - oh GOD - I'm livid Censored

And Umr Kaid - Are you kidding me..W/o hearing the defence...Blimey! What do theythink that was a jokeCensored

Oh boy! i feel like breaking my computer right now...But i have to admit today had to be the MOST 'Nail Biting' EPI of the season...

I AGREE!! OMGGG i was like THIS IS AN EKTA SERIAL.. HOW CAN U NOT SCREAM STOPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   and shefali, i know u gotta a 35 iq but that doesnt mean u don't know to MOVE TO GET BETTER RECEPTION!!! ughhh!!      i wanna strangggleee her and everyone.. but yes, it was the most nail biting epi of the season.. just sad i gotta wait for next week .. cant they have a maha epi tomorrow??:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshPemaKarpo

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
maha episode will be really nice..!!! probably karan shud get better for that!!! but way to many loopholes today ya...i was like wat the crap s happening????a lawyer s dead..how r u even proceeding the case...??? now all has hapnd..but how r they gonna proceed the story...two more days to go :):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i sooo agreee ys...
today while watchin d episode wth my mom i actually went all ballistic like y  the hell is shefali not moving frm there caling arohi back...
wat the helll...
the episode got on my nerves...
and she leaves dat dead body there without even telling neone...
and moreover even she cud not call back shefali...Thumbs Down

upset...!!!!!!!Cry

AmnaIsh

chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I'm so disappointed about the today's episode. It's filled with bloopers. 
Firstly why the hell Arohi didn't call police when she saw that Ram was killed.Angry  Had 's she done it, it would have been an advantage for their case. That goes to show that someone doesn't want the truth to be out. That's why Ram was killed. Obviously it would not be Arjun(the killer of ram) or his agent for that purpose b'coz after all Ram is Arjun's lawyer. Even though the lawyer finds out arjun to be the real culprit he would not disclose that in courts as arjun is his client and he's fighting to get him released and not to send him to prison. This will be a great opportunity for Arohi & Arjun to plea to redo the police investigation with regard to the attempted murder case of KSA. They can simply use evidence found in ram's death investigation in ksa's case.

Also I find today's epi as a disgrace to the entire legal system. If there's no counsel for the defendant then it's the duty of the AG's department to give a counsel for him. You can't have ex-parte trials for criminal cases.  This is really irritating.Angry

I can't bare this kind of bloopers in such serious issues. This is bullshit. This spoils the show. Hate cv's for doing such things,

I'm so pissed today. Someone has commented that no one is watching KMH2. Once i watched the epi i felt like killing myself.  Hate this.Angry

disappointed.CryCryCry

But after all this is ekta's world so i make up my mindBig smileAngry

Edited by chathu_88 - 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshPemaKarpo

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I have been so angry after the episode today. I have really been disappointed in recent weeks. arohi and arjun has been brilliant. but it feels like they drag on and cv cares not take long for us as viewers. and want to lose viewers. frlot but I am just soangry

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
to days episode was complete waste Arohi daughter of police khandan doesn't know when murder happens first to call police and not to touch anything as her finger print can go on anything and can wipe out original suspects finger print?
if shefalis phone not working she could have rang to other peoples to pas the messages
she could have sent text messages to them.the person is murdard and she is not botherd for him too-she should know law that if deface is murdered it is enough to prove Arjuna s innocence.
very illogical way  Shefali handles the call
car stops
no riksha there,
nothing feeting in head.

PemaKarpo

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

that wasn't illogical

what was illogical was that when arohi was calling shefali , shefali didn't step out to get a better signal or bother to call back to see what was wrong...

what was illogical is that arohi sees a dead man on the floor for the first time in her life and doesnt bother to call for help/police but goes on about searching for evidence and then leaves the body there

what was illogical was arjun's facial expressions acting as if he's just roaming around a library caring less...

this episode was good but too many damn loop holes to lookover

i totally agree...it was so stupid that Arohi didnt call up the police when she found out that Punjabi was dead and she decided to run to the court and shefali cant even go out and talk it out with Arohi coz this was so damn imp...and m not too sure about laws but even without hearing the defense once is it right to punish sumone on just the basis of fingerprints...damn it they didnt even match the bullets...that was so stupid...oh well and i guess Karan was not present in the court while the whole scene was being shooted coz whenever they showed camera from the other angle, they only showed the guys back who is standing the box and as soon as they have to show Karan, it was always a close-up...just my guess coz Arjun has been suffering from viral fever na...thats why..the whole epi was ful of loop holes...hope they solve it soon..

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index