Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Illogical...

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
BullSH** - BullSH** - W*F did they do with the epi...?? ShockedShocked
so Bloody unbeleivable...Obvioiusly Arohi had to get there the last minute - and as soon as she walked in She could've shouted STOP! - Oh How mad i'mright now i' could just burn the DV's Alive AngryAngryAngry

And Shefaliii Angry - When you cna't hear someone on the phone you MOVE FROM DAT ROOM go out side, or somethng called SMS - oh GOD - I'm livid Censored

And Umr Kaid - Are you kidding me..W/o hearing the defence...Blimey! What do theythink that was a jokeShockedAngryCensoredCensoredCensored

Oh boy! i feel like breaking my computer right now...But i have to admit today had to be the MOST 'Nail Biting' EPI of the season...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaniaNYtasharoseKMH-NASHAyipee

x_Ash_x Newbie
x_Ash_x
x_Ash_x

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Calm down loool... Yes I agree what the hell happened in todays episode...Im sorry but a man is dead and Arohi's only interested in getting evidence for the case.

Y didnt Arohi call the police or her family to report Rams death and get the police involved, hence on this factor she could have got the court case adjourned for another date...I supppose she is going to make a stand  in the next episiode and explains whats happened and the judge will review the case again.

Much as I love Shefali , but she is sooo irrating at the most important times...arghhh lol

SaniaNYtasharoseAmnaIshKMH-NASHA

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

that wasn't illogical

what was illogical was that when arohi was calling shefali , shefali didn't step out to get a better signal or bother to call back to see what was wrong...

what was illogical is that arohi sees a dead man on the floor for the first time in her life and doesnt bother to call for help/police but goes on about searching for evidence and then leaves the body there

what was illogical was arjun's facial expressions acting as if he's just roaming around a library caring less...

this episode was good but too many damn loop holes to lookover

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SaniaNYtasharose-anzaeram-AmnaIshPemaKarpo-Kruti.S-myviewpremyipeeshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

that wasn't illogical

what was illogical was that when arohi was calling shefali , shefali didn't step out to get a better signal or bother to call back to see what was wrong...

what was illogical is that arohi sees a dead man on the floor for the first time in her life and doesnt bother to call for help/police but goes on about searching for evidence and then leaves the body there

what was illogical was arjun's facial expressions acting as if he's just roaming around a library caring less...

i agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

that wasn't illogical

Completely Agree - i was so angry jo foran obvious laga likh dia..But you're right..The whole epi today was full of loopholes - Dam the speed..Angry
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@topic starter,
RELAX! Take a chill pillWink I know, it was really Confused that the court should pass its verdict without hearing out the defense. In such cases, the government itself appoints a lawyer for the accused.
It's not illogical. It was a blooper. And since I love KMH too much, I have learnt to turn a blind eye to the bloopersOuchLOL

@desigirl
Very well saidLOL
Arjun's expressions were really lameConfused I would have been more tensed up if I came to know that my university results were outLOLLOLLOL
And Arohi's reaction too took me by surpriseOuch But ok, she's only concerned about ArjunEmbarrassedOuch

SaniaNYAmnaIshyipeeshibz

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Arjun has started acting very illogically after leaving his house

Why is he not defending himself and asing for sometime to prove his innocence

just standing there like statue-this is not the arjun singhania i knewAngryShockedSleepy

And arohi when she sees a man dead - has to call police immediately na

what if his dead body is gayab by the time police come to spot. I am sure RPS or someone will gayab his body

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaniaNYAmnaIsh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
about arjun's expressions  I can only say  he looked  ill,  since he is down with viral fever,  obiviously cannot give the dhaansu  expressions. 
rest of the epi,  rushed to the extent that they lost track of fundamental logic.   Law gone haywire. 

SaniaNYAmnaIshyipeeshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index