Sasural Genda Phool

Cv's wake up!!! :'(

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
After this I-kyshap track!!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ I think this track was a full time waste track ðŸ˜³ Sorry , if i am being too rude but thats how i actually feel about it! SGP has shown us much much much much...more interesting tracks than this!! ðŸ˜³ I am expecting alot from SGP ...not this trash ðŸ¤¢ and this track of memory loss...!!!! I dont think this will help SGP get its TRP any higher!! or probably it will just get SGP's trP even lower!!! ðŸ¤¢ Pleasee CV's wake up!!!! Dont let us fans down!!!! ðŸ˜³ pleasee!!! I would still watch this memory loss track even though i dont like it!! ðŸ˜³ becuz i dont wanna disconnect with SGP ever!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Cv;s!!!!!!!!!!!! SGP is one of the uniquest and bestest show!! Coz of this cancer track SGP became bad and now u r gonna make is ever worse after showing this memory loss track!! ..😳 I dont know maybe many of you wanna see this track but not me!! ðŸ˜­ I want the old SGP back!! 
I WANT THE OLD SGP BACK!!!
Edited by SGPianShehreen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agreee SGP did loose its flavour!! i want the old SGP back!!!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah , I would wanna see something more fun then this!! ðŸ˜³ I know the CV's can do it!! ...or is it just we r expecting too much from SGP now? ðŸ˜³ but if it that then its coz We have seen the CV's do a much better job than this!!
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what happened to deepak sanju track, espacially after the fight scene...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am just wondering what would they do if this amnesia track doesnt work ??? they wrapped up the BT track in such a hurry that wasted time on usleess report waiting and then in one episode everything went back to haapy happy. Would they do the same here, if TRP would not improve or go down, would they wrap this up in one  blow to Ishaan,s head to bring his memory back??? its about time that they go back to there basic simple story line, cover Rajni, Disha, Sanju and Baday Papa track. And have growth in Suhana and Ishaan,s relationship , more scenes of Suhana with Badi Maa, and Ishika should get some story line as well, so does Rano .
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di...atleast we have to be happy that if the track is not working...they are atleast wrapping it up soon without dragging...so if the amnesia track doesnt go well...they will wrap it up...and may be we will get to see new tracks that were nt a part of OBS...

and u r right...we have not seen importance given to other chars nowadays...i really want bade papa track to be the first to show...if done properly...that will go down as one of the best tracks...and we can see the elder lot...who are the best cast i have ever seen...to give mind blowing performances...
infinity00 thumbnail
100% agree with you Shwetha, when us being just viewers know that these track might be more impactfull then the silly ones, then CV,s are so learned, experienced and professionals  why are they not taking the chance.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

100% agree with you Shwetha, when us being just viewers know that these track might be more impactfull then the silly ones, then CV,s are so learned, experienced and professionals  why are they not taking the chance.

thats where TRPs come into the scene...and SGP being in SP...they have more work to impress SP with TRPs along with impressing people with good tracks...

and if u had seen...from SGP TRP record...SGP had max TRPs with S was arnd...and not during SGP's golden period...thats for me from April-Oct...SGP had not had much TRPS then...

and u may also have learned that the top shows...have nothing to offer comparing SGP...
so SGP is at a confused state...as to go for TRPs...and lose their essence...or try good tracks..and lose TRPs..

At the moment...they have decent TRPs...and have not been a complete let down...becos of the actors and the lines...so we have to wait and see...

and Amnesia...being a filmy track...i think it can get TRPs also...
infinity00 thumbnail
I am sticking to your philosophy, eat what is in offer, if cant eat all, choose the best part, and if there is nothing to  eat  then dont.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I am sticking to your philosophy, eat what is in offer, if cant eat all, choose the best part, and if there is nothing to  eat  then dont.

i dont know why di...seriously dont know why...iam being very serious...that whenever u say this...i feel very very 😳...😆 i dont know why...