Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adorableKSG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@sanjna4
Thnx sweety, yes, it did feel good to have these healty analysing dicussions. Which i personally feel forums should be there for rather than us eating eachother with words at times,lol

@princezz22
I understand sweety=) well, its good to discuss even these questions to a healty and analyzing level. What you describe is right from its own angle.

@abhaylove

yes, dear...i agree with ur second reply to a high level. its more based on situation averagly. But questions as i mentioned would be good to analyze and make aware, if the judgement on situations becomes repeatedly of the same angle and in a positive situation the person of matter would be taken for granted even there😊
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adorableKSG

@sanjna4

Thnx sweety, yes, it did feel good to have these healty analysing dicussions. Which i personally feel forums should be there for rather than us eating eachother with words at times,lol

@princezz22
I understand sweety=) well, its good to discuss even these questions to a healty and analyzing level.

@abhaylove

yes, dear...i agree with ur second reply to a high level. its more based on situation averagly. But questions as i mentioned would be good to analyze and make aware, if the judgement on situations becomes repeatedly of the same angle and in a positive situation the person of matter would be taken for granted even there😊

The discussion here was healthy :) and me since being forum member since day 1 have analyzed that thoroughly.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableKSG

@sanjna4

@princezz22
I understand sweety=) well, its good to discuss even these questions to a healty and analyzing level. What you describe is right from its own angle.

@abhaylove

@BLUE : Agree ...it happen at times and needed to be knocked sometime to realize..😊
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey sorry for interrupting, and apologize as I didn't read the essays.😆
But, to be VERY honest and frank, there are people present here, who claim themselves as Abhiya fan when they are just Abhay fans and have never supported Piya. So is it right, to claim themselves Abhayand Piya's fan when they are just Abhay's fan?
That's what the TM want to say.😳Period !

lol i dont claim i m Abhiya fan, i never did 🤣
and u wont believe me but i dont like Abhay for his looks or anything...i like him for the character he plays...and same goes for Sid...they r brilliant actors
Kabir is fun to watch too...sometimes even Misha is fun too
rest dont wanna comment 😛