Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit* (Page 4)

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by adorableKSG

IKR? AbhIya work wonders for the show, at least for me. Even if the rest of the show is taking a roller coaster ride, they, somehow manage to save the day LOL
Am I being too crazy a fanatic? Stern Smile

well if you are a crazy fanaticer then i guess thats the majority of PKYEK viewers, when more than half of them just bailed on the show that 1 month of drag without AbhayPiyaLOL
On a serious note. the thing is, AbhayPiya are a special and a refreshing angle to tellywood, and the portrayal and choose of the leads joint is a class apart even in its weak times, there is something so itching abt the chemistryLOL so when creatives feeds us with the average and 'been there, done that' tracks unrelated to main plot and how much better it could be if we might come across as crazy fanatics, be itApprove

Well, whether anyone sees it or not, truth is, as human, Maithili gave him happiness and in his vampire life, Pia gives him happiness. Both the girls were lucky to have him and he's lucky to have both. Enough said! Approve

Yea i mean what are the odds? he looses one, fate brings him another? thats so unfair!Stern SmileLOL,even the the heaven dudes  seem to be Abhay fansROFL
somtimes i even like to belive that Maithali was the dragging point between AbhayPia, like destiny knew abhay would become on of the cold ones to live throw centuries, finally meeting what his existence was meant for, PiaEmbarrassed. Making Abhay aware of this existence they brought Maithali, even if to painfull , with her memory he walked through the years, building up a deep of connection needed wich he otherwise wouldnt, to finally come back to life with Piya. As if Abhay was the only match for her and Piya the only match for him, with a huge time gap beeing their distance. Ofcourse thats a philosophy way ahead of these writers minds i guess and somehow unfair to both the girlsLOL. And it becomes pointless  if Pia ends up beeing Maithali.

You are good at expressing. Moreover, you has strong points and arguments. That makes a difference too! 

Oh really?Embarrassed thnx hun=)

@Hema: Thank you soo much! Hug

-Edited-

Oh BTW, about Pia crying, I'm not against it but there was a tiny phase where she did start acting like a damsel in distress. You know, take all the crap Abhay threw at her and just sit and cry over it? That types Embarrassed

yea, well, Abhay's harshness is her cry-buttonLOL i guess. Its Good thats she gives back at times.

btw, since i am here today. Liked how she feelt she shouldnt tell Abhay abt Chand till they reach the hospital, in case he would panic. that was really cute. Abhays 'at-ease' smile was sweet after he heard her rest-assuring him. 
And @tomorrow, well, here we go!!LOL

Edited by adorableKSG - 06 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I guess I'd rather be a fanatic than someone overly practical anyway :P
I do NOT want Pia to end up as Maithili under any circumstances. That'll ruin everything Ouch I loved what you said though. Very deep and meaningful Embarrassed
Abhay can definitely set of her tear glands no doubt about that. I like it when she fights with him that way.
I really didn't understand why she didn't tell him. Thanks for the explanation Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Tomorrow: Me not coming to the forum! Will be too much bashing for my liking LOL

adorableKSGTOTAL-ROMANTIC

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by adorableKSG

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Very well written post..agree with you..sometimes we fans do get carried away...including me 2 or 3 times..have blammed..PIYA..and I feel sad for that..I apoligise ..to her & my friends..here..EmbarrassedLOL.Hugand yes ..both are right wrong..sweet ..stupid careless..egoistic..and so on..so ..we should enjoy all these emotions & I feel we should enjoy their mistakes..too.Day Dreaming.that is life..I guess..we all make mistakes..so its a part of our life & journey..and it only happens fr good.as I always belive..!!Good work..keep posting..!!Clap

How cute sweety. you apologizeLOL But i guess its fine to sometimes blame the other, but only if its 'sometimes''LOL. Its good that you decide to have a overall look on it.
Yes AbhayPiya, whatever they are, however they are. eaither they are at extreme of sweetness or at the edge of heartbreaks and beeing harsh, they are eachothers , even if they have tried to deny it time over time, even this time will so. As the many times Abhay tried to push Piya abhay by his harsh words, they still ended up together, even he couldnt stay away. so no worries=)

thnx sweety=)

I SO AM FOR THAT WORD..they are for each other..awww..such a nice concept..whether in angst pain or happiness..EXACTLY..that is what I feel..& will spread..around..hopefully..!!Hey friend..please be regular to enlighten us with your SUPER words..!!God Bless..!!Hug

Yes, even if they are not 'for' eachother at times they still 'belong' to eachother is what i mean hun. Even in times of pain u say, even if they feel a momentary hatred, they still cant fight that the belong with eachother.
thank you sweetyEmbarrassed, i'll sure try to write more. probably after the comming storm cools down thoughLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Copy-CaterBig smileLOL

lool

Sorry didn't get you but still will reply to whatever I have understood. No one is talking about this fan vs that fan. My ultimate message is that, when one isn't a fan of XYZ and ABC as a whole and is just XYZ fan, they shouldn't clain themselves as XYZ-ABC fan.

Fandom cannot be justified.
For me, why I like characters is because, they are fictitious, with rather very less mistakes and a tribute to humanity, which unfortunately the world lack. That's why I LOVE characters than actors. Characters are fictitious but they are pure,human, and perfect. You feel proud supporting them :)

I dunno anything related to emotions for Abhiya, since I am not their fan.But one thing, I hold no grudge against anyone, infact I like all the true abhiya fans, No actually I like all true fans of all characters because they are the originals <3 but one thing which I dislike is when someone pretends to be XYZ-ABC fan and IS ONLY XYZ fan.
[/QUOTE]

As you say fandom cannot be justified averagly. which is sad. so i guess even expecting them to be fully honest on whos fan they actually are is also unjustified. but agreed, would be nice if they would be honest.
But as i said maybe some of them whom come across as pretenders are fans of the both XYZ n ABC, and enjoy seeing them together all the time, but with the fact assured that XYZ is never in pain or problem cause of ABC. so they are biased towards one side, but at the same time wants them together.

True, we would like to be lost in charcaters away from reality, donno if they r always perfect, i actually dont want them to be perfect, but balanced. however comming across views which reminds of societies immaturity and emotionless actions at times is sure nothing u would want to be reminded of on this fictional characters.

thnx for ur reply=)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I guess I'd rather be a fanatic than someone overly practical anyway :P

Well, we are not really meant to be practical abt fiction anyways , thats kinda the point of it, but beeing a logical fanatic, in terms of having a overall view on the fictional happenings is the best way=) which you have:)

I do NOT want Pia to end up as Maithili under any circumstances. That'll ruin everything Ouch I loved what you said though. Very deep and meaningful Embarrassed
ThnxEmbarrassed, if Pia ends up beeing Maithali that rareness and special feeling of two broken souls finding eachother,struggling with eachother etc would go Lost and ruined as u say. Metz died painfully and her FBs even light ones are painfull and ads this heavy classic feeling to the story, i feel horrible for her and abhayender, but its beauty is to rely where it is. Now if her ghost echoed herself into Piya , not in whole, but to bits as her heart for Abhay to find his soulmate again after all the suffer that would be an option. or even if she comes back as evil or momentary for a heroic sacrifice or something that would be interesting to. also, if pia ends up beeing metz, it would feel like another soul'Pia' would be unfairly sacrificed and vanished in history for another to take her place.

But all tha apart, and before we reach to Maithalis involvment, i need a proper Maithali-talk and scoop between Abhiya. i still am not convinced on Abhays diffrenatiation between these two, or how he looks at the whole thing. the last time her matter was involved he, beside that he painfully freaked out, seemed totally ignorant nd non-existent of Pia, and it had nothing to do with that he suspected her involvemnt. And on the other hand Pia, if she has comed to terms with this? or how she understands it?  she seems ok to be loved as a maithali reminder, but is there more to it?

One thing seems sure though, and thats that Piya and Metz are probably connected in bloodline i guess. There must be a reason that creatives changed Piyashree to Piyali all of sudden, to somehow resemble Maithali. There is sure something there they plan to unfold later, otherwise there would no point in changing the name uneccessarly as such a big blooper.

Abhay can definitely set of her tear glands no doubt about that. I like it when she fights with him that way.

Same here, i like it the most when she treats him like a mother would treat his stubborn little boy. its so cute. but i guess its fine if she cries some of the times.

I really didn't understand why she didn't tell him. Thanks for the explanation Embarrassed Embarrassed
ohLOL u r welcome. well yea, it came as a cute surprise, maybe why some would understand it. She was afraid of how he would reach there in panic. thats a usuall stategy used in reality, they say if u wanna give bad news, sometimes its good to give it indirectly or slowly.
@Tomorrow: Me not coming to the forum! Will be too much bashing for my liking LOL

well, yea, its better to just watch these kind of tracks without others words inprinted in our minds to pre-judge positivly or negativly.

Edited by adorableKSG - 06 May 2011 at 5:32pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Offcourse its all about abhay...he has always protected her but really its now testing time 4 piya what she wants to do with her life..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IndigoBlues-rupa-

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@Nishi: Um, the primary reason why more people hate edward cullen then like him(Believe me, there are some aggressive haters out there LOL) is BECAUSE he is perfect...LOL I mean in literature having an absolutely perfect character is supposed to be said as zero scope for character development..his actions and thoughts become predictable after a while...LOL but flaws add to the suspense..because you never know when a person might get jealous or might go into madness or might become depressed. LOL Yes, they annoy  us, but flaws are what makes the character worthwhile-or else you won't relate to it...LOL and many of these perfect characters themselves are just perfect on the surface..inside they too have unimaginable flaws...LOL apne Sid ko hi dekhlo. Wink Wink

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index