Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit* (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Very well written post..agree with you..sometimes we fans do get carried away...including me 2 or 3 times..have blammed..PIYA..and I feel sad for that..I apoligise ..to her & my friends..here..EmbarrassedLOL.Hugand yes ..both are right wrong..sweet ..stupid careless..egoistic..and so on..so ..we should enjoy all these emotions & I feel we should enjoy their mistakes..too.Day Dreaming.that is life..I guess..we all make mistakes..so its a part of our life & journey..and it only happens fr good.as I always belive..!!Good work..keep posting..!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSG

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I agree there. AbhIya has always had a grip but at times, even they've been handled wrongly, as characters as well as as a bond. Yet, end of the day, their power and impact can be felt.

Exactly, no matter how wrong they are handled in script just one powerful and intense seems to make up for it. thats where they are special. but its still such a pain that they have something so precious in their hand and still waste the show on unrelated and forced tracks.

You know, I think you're right about Maithili. The moment she's shown giving Abhay trouble, she'll also be bashed left, right and centre I guess. Lol!

Trust me, i wont be surprised at allLOL

You see, Pia did give him happiness right? We never saw Abhay glow and smile so much. 

Exactly, its as if noone sees his change cause of Piya, keeping Piya safe brought him lots more to deal with, but above it he came back to life, he started to care abt ppl rightfully again. He started smile wholeheartedly.

@bold: Clap Clap Clap

Thank youEmbarrassed

Thnx for the replySmile

I loved replying! Thanks for making the post! 

You know, you should really be more active. The forum needs members like you Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Thnx sweetyEmbarrassed flattered. It did feel good expressing myself. but i guess getting involved with views and forums that averagly judge baselessy at some points does affect one neutral interest in a show.

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

True that. The majority of sympathy in this show has always lied with Abhay. I am an Abhay shipper , totally. But being on Abhay's side does not mean he does no wrong or that whatever he says or does is justified. 

As Chillz pointed out , the likes of  us brand Abhay the vintage suffering Byronic Hero. But that doesn't make him the 'unmistakable'. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Piya's reaction to it , and whatever her decision , it has a lot to do with what Abhay has done or should i say not done? He didn't communicate with her, he lied to her, he didn't have faith in her strength, he kept her in the dark and took all decisions for both of them by himself. Then, how can he or we expect Piya to understand , forgive and forget something she has never been a part of? 

We agree on the fact that till date whatever Abhay has done for Piya ( minus his mod whiplash ) has been with good intent and a good loving heart but sometimes... you just go wrong inspite of all the goodness in your intent. For Abhay that  'sometimes' has happened. 

Piya has all the right to be angry and devastated. One should just let her be. Let her weigh all pros and cons and decide what she wants. Above all, let her deal with all the shock of having been turned into a half vampire. If she loves Abhay , all her fears , anger and devastation will soften away ...but...IN ITS OWN TIME. 

AWESOME POCZ..couldnt resist but say I so adore you fro being here with all of us..yaar seriously..and CHILZ you too OKIEE..!!

.Jane..

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by adorableKSG

Hehe, thank youSmile But i guess getting to much involved with words here would distract me from fully enjoying what i like about the show,lol. But feelt good to express this time, so maybe i'll bother you with my words in futureLOL

Isnt it ? Its like the heroine is the everlasting punching bag ?LOL and after a while not just for the hero but for all charcaters,lo. exaclty, since we are sitting on the other side beeing aware of all hidden emotions and all voiceovers, we expect the same from the chacters. and if they dont behave as we would knwoing everything they are accused for beeing dumb and faithless as u say, even in times they are really smart with their movesStern Smile LOL

Yes. At least Pia is different-she has the guts to confront Abhay when she's feeling angry with him. LOL Most heroines just cry. Stern Smile LOL

Yes thats her uniqness , she is a 'tigeress lamb''LOL

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Yes. At least Pia is different-she has the guts to confront Abhay when she's feeling angry with him. LOL Most heroines just cryStern Smile LOL

@Red: Tell me about it Stern Smile Pia, too, had that phase and she pissed me off to no end there. Thank God at least she's over that Ermm

Actually i feelt some of the times she cried was justified and needed. And sometimes when she wanst crying i was actually surprised. i was like girl dont keep those tears inside its unhealtyLOL
but agree, there were times i would wish her to just stop the tears and instead just hit someoneto get over with itSleepyLOL

Edited by adorableKSG - 06 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Very well written post..agree with you..sometimes we fans do get carried away...including me 2 or 3 times..have blammed..PIYA..and I feel sad for that..I apoligise ..to her & my friends..here..EmbarrassedLOL.Hugand yes ..both are right wrong..sweet ..stupid careless..egoistic..and so on..so ..we should enjoy all these emotions & I feel we should enjoy their mistakes..too.Day Dreaming.that is life..I guess..we all make mistakes..so its a part of our life & journey..and it only happens fr good.as I always belive..!!Good work..keep posting..!!Clap

How cute sweety. you apologizeLOL But i guess its fine to sometimes blame the other, but only if its 'sometimes''LOL. Its good that you decide to have a overall look on it.
Yes AbhayPiya, whatever they are, however they are. eaither they are at extreme of sweetness or at the edge of heartbreaks and beeing harsh, they are eachothers , even if they have tried to deny it time over time, even this time will so. As the many times Abhay tried to push Piya abhay by his harsh words, they still ended up together, even he couldnt stay away. so no worries=)

thnx sweety=)

Edited by adorableKSG - 06 May 2011 at 12:54pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Exactly, no matter how wrong they are handled in script just one powerful and intense seems to make up for it. thats where they are special. but its still such a pain that they have something so precious in their hand and still waste the show on unrelated and forced tracks.

IKR? AbhIya work wonders for the show, at least for me. Even if the rest of the show is taking a roller coaster ride, they, somehow manage to save the day LOL
Am I being too crazy a fanatic? Stern Smile

Trust me, i wont be surprised at allLOL

Neither will I LOL

Exactly, its as if noone sees his change cause of Piya, keeping Piya safe brought him lots more to deal with, but above it he came back to life, he started to care abt ppl rightfully again. He started smile wholeheartedly.

Well, whether anyone sees it or not, truth is, as human, Maithili gave him happiness and in his vampire life, Pia gives him happiness. Both the girls were lucky to have him and he's lucky to have both. Enough said! Approve

Thank youEmbarrassed

You're welcome Big smile

Thnx sweetyEmbarrassed flattered. It did feel good expressing myself. but i guess getting involved with views and forums that averagly judge baselessy at some points does affect one neutral interest in a show.

You are good at expressing. Moreover, you has strong points and arguments. That makes a difference too! 

@Hema: Thank you soo much! Hug

-Edited-

Oh BTW, about Pia crying, I'm not against it but there was a tiny phase where she did start acting like a damsel in distress. You know, take all the crap Abhay threw at her and just sit and cry over it? That types Embarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 06 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSGTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

How cute sweety. you apologizeLOL But i guess its fine to sometimes blame the other, but only if its 'sometimes''LOL. Its good that you decide to have a overall look on it.
Yes AbhayPiya, whatever they are, however they are. eaither they are at extreme of sweetness or at the edge of heartbreaks and beeing harsh, they are eachothers , even if they have tried to deny it time over time, even this time will so. As the many times Abhay tried to push Piya abhay by his harsh words, they still ended up together, even he couldnt stay away. so no worries=)

thnx sweety=)

I SO AM FOR THAT WORD..they are for each other..awww..such a nice concept..whether in angst pain or happiness..EXACTLY..that is what I feel..& will spread..around..hopefully..!!Hey friend..please be regular to enlighten us with your SUPER words..!!God Bless..!!Hug

adorableKSG

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey,
I wont point at anyone.Big smileSo I don't think none should get offended.
However, if you see, all the fans pick up the heroine more easily claiming her as wrong in every aspect.
I wont blame and tell all the Abhay fans who claim themselves as Abhiya fans to stop loving Abhay?
No !! Why should I also? Everyone has their opinions.
But, the thing which bugs all is that if someone is Abhay fan, let him/her claim that he/she is rather than addressing him/herself as 'Abhiya fan'.Just don't claim as Abhiya fan.Embarrassed
I am bringing other show here, but I am die hard Armaan fan, But I never claimed myself as AR fan because I genuinely never loved AR only and nor any couple.

But there are REALLY genuine Abhiya fans here too :)

Hey backLOL

Copy-CaterBig smileLOLLOL

Honestly sweety, i am not so keen on discussion on fans of this characters vs that character, i feel we generally should see it as a whole, that even why i wanted to write a post like this.
Sorry didn't get you but still will reply to whatever I have understood. No one is talking about this fan vs that fan. My ultimate message is that, when one isn't a fan of XYZ and ABC as a whole and is just XYZ fan, they shouldn't clain themselves as XYZ-ABC fan.

but maybe i expect to much since i havnt been much involved with the fandom online, and am kinda new to this world and how it came more as big question to me why ppl would throw so much emotions on one charcacter for another.
Fandom cannot be justified.
For me, why I like characters is because, they are fictitious, with rather very less mistakes and a tribute to humanity, which unfortunately the world lack. That's why I LOVE characters than actors. Characters are fictitious but they are pure,human, and perfect. You feel proud supporting them :)

as for Abhiya fans, well as i say it, its maybe that those fans are Abhiya fans with Abhays approval and happiness assuredLOL. otherwise it can turn into Abhay+another girl  in a second without even thinking, Abhay can only feel what love is and what life is only when he has Piya assured in his mind, that when he can spread life and smile even with othersEmbarrassed

I dunno anything related to emotions for Abhiya, since I am not their fan.But one thing, I hold no grudge against anyone, infact I like all the true abhiya fans, No actually I like all true fans of all characters because they are the originals <3 but one thing which I dislike is when someone pretends to be XYZ-ABC fan and IS ONLY XYZ fan.

Edited by Princezz22 - 06 May 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSG.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index