Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

True that. The majority of sympathy in this show has always lied with Abhay. I am an Abhay shipper , totally. But being on Abhay's side does not mean he does no wrong or that whatever he says or does is justified. 

As Chillz pointed out , the likes of  us brand Abhay the vintage suffering Byronic Hero. But that doesn't make him the 'unmistakable'. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Piya's reaction to it , and whatever her decision , it has a lot to do with what Abhay has done or should i say not done? He didn't communicate with her, he lied to her, he didn't have faith in her strength, he kept her in the dark and took all decisions for both of them by himself. Then, how can he or we expect Piya to understand , forgive and forget something she has never been a part of? 

We agree on the fact that till date whatever Abhay has done for Piya ( minus his mod whiplash ) has been with good intent and a good loving heart but sometimes... you just go wrong inspite of all the goodness in your intent. For Abhay that  'sometimes' has happened. 

Piya has all the right to be angry and devastated. One should just let her be. Let her weigh all pros and cons and decide what she wants. Above all, let her deal with all the shock of having been turned into a half vampire. If she loves Abhay , all her fears , anger and devastation will soften away ...but...IN ITS OWN TIME. 

Poco u know what...if u read Twilight, u will know the perfection of Edward's character...that guy was just Perfect without any flaws, as if he is a God or something πŸ˜†...the way they have described him in book, u cant help falling in love with that character without even seeing him...and it wasnt just his looks which was flawless, everything abt him was just out of the world...thats the reason why ppl adore Edward so much...maybe in movie they were not able to portray Edward that well as it was in the book
Bella on the other hand showed flexibility in her character like a normal human being, thats quite natural...i loved her character in 1st part...but in 2nd and 3rd part, she showed more human tendencies and all Twilight haters find her fickle as she was confused what she wants lol
coming to PKYEK...
Abhay's character is inspired from Edward as we know...and the reason why i started watching this show in the first place was because i wanted to see Indian Edward and Bella...due to the Indian touch in the show, many ppl wont find Abhay perfect and find flaws...and there r dramas to spice up the show...dunno what shape CVs decide to give Abhay's character now...if he is playing Edward here, he is supposed to b perfect
Piya who is playing Bella is obviously with her human tendencies and there is no reason why she should not b like that...afterall thats her character

so its not abt justifying or defending Abhay or Piya...its just their character which u can like or dislike, ur wish and ur choice 😊
thats my POV...i hope i didnt offend anyone
thanks..

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Nishi: Um, the primary reason why more people hate edward cullen then like him(Believe me, there are some aggressive haters out there πŸ˜†) is BECAUSE he is perfect...πŸ˜† I mean in literature having an absolutely perfect character is supposed to be said as zero scope for character development..his actions and thoughts become predictable after a while...πŸ˜† but flaws add to the suspense..because you never know when a person might get jealous or might go into madness or might become depressed. πŸ˜† Yes, they annoy  us, but flaws are what makes the character worthwhile-or else you won't relate to it...πŸ˜† and many of these perfect characters themselves are just perfect on the surface..inside they too have unimaginable flaws...πŸ˜† apne Sid ko hi dekhlo. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

@Nishi: Um, the primary reason why more people hate edward cullen then like him(Believe me, there are some aggressive haters out there πŸ˜†) is BECAUSE he is perfect...πŸ˜† I mean in literature having an absolutely perfect character is supposed to be said as zero scope for character development..his actions and thoughts become predictable after a while...πŸ˜† but flaws add to the suspense..because you never know when a person might get jealous or might go into madness or might become depressed. πŸ˜† Yes, they annoy  us, but flaws are what makes the character worthwhile-or else you won't relate to it...πŸ˜† and many of these perfect characters themselves are just perfect on the surface..inside they too have unimaginable flaws...πŸ˜† apne Sid ko hi dekhlo. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

lol yea u r right...perfection becomes boring later πŸ˜†...prolly thats the reason why i started liking Jake more than Edward in Eclipse (and ofcourse he was hotter πŸ˜‰)...LOL i can see Edward's pic in profile pic many IF members here, so i know that there r quite number of Edward fans here too πŸ˜†...i have seen girls drooling over Edward like crazy, and noone beats Facebook fans in that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Sid ki to baat mat karo
🀣...he is perfect too, perfect in his Evilness 🀣...i m still waiting for my Jake in PKYEK, and look i get a news today that Aro is also coming in the show as superior 🀣

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@TM: Point which u mention that u prefer to be abhlya fan ..rather than one . May be for you both are wrong  , right , justified .  Then what is point to have discussion as such. It means everything is balanced and nothing really left to be told as everyone has same POV .  

Here in forum most of the member are inclined to one character even they say they like couple ..may be they like relationship. So it obvious that however you justify it is inclined to character you like . That is the beauty to have different pov with fan having different inclination to character .
So all get chance to view with different camera angle with there thoughts ..again somewhere it need certain balance .

yes  there are too many abhay fan but we all see lot of POV from piya fan justification too .It is just than fans of abhay & piya are not balanced . It is not that there are too many girls in IF that is why there are so many fan of abhay  and they like abhay & sid since they are hotty ..doesn't make sense to me .  I am sure many members here are mature enough as why they like certain character ...for what they are . The likness depend upon attribute  , character they define . If abhay has more of fan must be the reason for it .
For ex sid is evil but we see too many sid fans here ...who enjoy his evilness , planning and so many ...So goes with chand etc...piya who has its own beauty of bein calm , sweetness , great soul ...etc that she has got .  So we all choose to what we like in them 

I agree sometime fans give statement without justification...more of inclined too there character they like and not being balance is  unreasonable/not judged...and that is why some comments are likely to see as u mentioned

Regarding abhlya will edit the comment . I still need to read all the pages here . 😊
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
adorableKSG thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Offcourse its all about abhay...he has always protected her but really its now testing time 4 piya what she wants to do with her life..

Thnx for the reply dear. i respect ur POV. but that was not the point of this post. rather that no matter who is more justified , both have their rights and mistakes and should be judged or not judged equally.
adorableKSG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Poco u know what...if u read Twilight, u will know the perfection of Edward's character...that guy was just Perfect without any flaws, as if he is a God or something πŸ˜†...the way they have described him in book, u cant help falling in love with that character without even seeing him...and it wasnt just his looks which was flawless, everything abt him was just out of the world...thats the reason why ppl adore Edward so much...maybe in movie they were not able to portray Edward that well as it was in the book
Bella on the other hand showed flexibility in her character like a normal human being, thats quite natural...i loved her character in 1st part...but in 2nd and 3rd part, she showed more human tendencies and all Twilight haters find her fickle as she was confused what she wants lol
coming to PKYEK...
Abhay's character is inspired from Edward as we know...and the reason why i started watching this show in the first place was because i wanted to see Indian Edward and Bella...due to the Indian touch in the show, many ppl wont find Abhay perfect and find flaws...and there r dramas to spice up the show...dunno what shape CVs decide to give Abhay's character now...if he is playing Edward here, he is supposed to b perfect
Piya who is playing Bella is obviously with her human tendencies and there is no reason why she should not b like that...afterall thats her character

so its not abt justifying or defending Abhay or Piya...its just their character which u can like or dislike, ur wish and ur choice 😊
thats my POV...i hope i didnt offend anyone
thanks..

Thnx for the reply dear. i understand your POV. but the aim of this post was not abt justifying or defending X vs Y.  It was rather how our judgments are relying on the possesive girly side or the Hero of the show while other charcaters might be judged based on his behaviour. And as for liking or disliking any character, that again, was not the point here, doesnt matter if i personally disagree and find half of the sidecharcaters on this show missplaced, overrated and at times overacted, that shoudldnt in the mature sense affect my fast judging on their right, their feelings and their state. I'll just rather be indifferent and hang along even if i find them destroying that speciality of the show, cause eaither i like it or not its there alongside the main bones of the show that is AbhayPia and these days even our Sido.

Having that said, it doesnt rely on the fact that our hero have more fans than other main leads, as for AbhayPiya fans, the majority are a fan of both, the rest more Piya or more Abhay and well, wouldnt want much of any of them without the other, proven by the drastic TRP falls when they dragged down on these two. As the creatives have noticed to, sidetracks can be awesome, we can have superb charcaters along them, but the heart of the show relies on these two,  ofcourse some great side-plots is requried though. So the judges doesnt rely on this fans vs those fans, in the big of it, its as i said the disablity to balance emotions equally.
adorableKSG thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

@TM: Point which u mention that u prefer to be abhlya fan ..rather than one . May be for you both are wrong  , right , justified .  Then what is point to have discussion as such. It means everything is balanced and nothing really left to be told as everyone has same POV .  

Here in forum most of the member are inclined to one character even they say they like couple ..may be they like relationship. So it obvious that however you justify it is inclined to character you like . That is the beauty to have different pov with fan having different inclination to character .
So all get chance to view with different camera angle with there thoughts ..again somewhere it need certain balance .

yes  there are too many abhay fan but we all see lot of POV from piya fan justification too .It is just than fans of abhay & piya are not balanced . It is not that there are too many girls in IF that is why there are so many fan of abhay  and they like abhay & sid since they are hotty ..doesn't make sense to me .  I am sure many members here are mature enough as why they like certain character ...for what they are . The likness depend upon attribute  , character they define . If abhay has more of fan must be the reason for it .
For ex sid is evil but we see too many sid fans here ...who enjoy his evilness , planning and so many ...So goes with chand etc...piya who has its own beauty of bein calm , sweetness , great soul ...etc that she has got .  So we all choose to what we like in them 

I agree sometime fans give statement without justification...more of inclined too there character they like and not being balance is  unreasonable/not judged...and that is why some comments are likely to see as u mentioned

Regarding abhlya will edit the comment . I still need to read all the pages here . 😊

Thnx for the reply dear. 
I guess i'll just give the relply  i gave nishi.singh aswell with some additions.

My aim of this post was not abt justifying or defending. It wasnt abt mine POV, it was to aware of the repetitive views and an analyze on it. Rather how our judgments are relying on the possesive girly side or the Hero of the show while other charcaters might be judged based on his behaviour. And as for liking or disliking any character, that again, was not the point here, doesnt matter if i personally disagree and find half of the sidecharcaters on this show missplaced, overrated and at times overacted, that shoudldnt in the mature sense affect my fast judging on their right, their feelings and their state. I'll just rather be indifferent and hang along even if i find them destroying that speciality of the show, cause eaither i like it or not its there alongside the main bones of the show that is AbhayPia and these days even our Sido.

Having that said, it doesnt rely on the fact that our hero have more fans than other main leads, as for AbhayPiya fans, the majority are a fan of both, the rest more Piya or more Abhay and well, wouldnt want much of any of them without the other, proven by the drastic TRP falls when they dragged down on these two. Thats a majority view dear, and i am not talking abt the active 15.-20 ppl gathered here, with sometimes a minor view, even half of these ppl are pretty balance in their views thoigh. And as the creatives have noticed to, sidetracks can be awesome, we can have superb charcaters along them, but the heart of the show relies on these two,  ofcourse some great side-plots is requried though. So the judges doesnt rely on this fans vs those fans, in the big of it, its as i said the disablity to balance emotions equally. Its nothing worng there eaither as actually, but its good the be aware of it.
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago
@adorableKSG: i didnt get ur POV...so i better not comment further πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableKSG

Thnx for the reply dear. 
I guess i'll just give the relply  i gave nishi.singh aswell with some additions.

My aim of this post was not abt justifying or defending. It wasnt abt mine POV, it was to aware of the repetitive views and an analyze on it. Rather how our judgments are relying on the possesive girly side or the Hero of the show while other charcaters might be judged based on his behaviour. And as for liking or disliking any character, that again, was not the point here, doesnt matter if i personally disagree and find half of the sidecharcaters on this show missplaced, overrated and at times overacted, that shoudldnt in the mature sense affect my fast judging on their right, their feelings and their state. I'll just rather be indifferent and hang along even if i find them destroying that speciality of the show, cause eaither i like it or not its there alongside the main bones of the show that is AbhayPia and these days even our Sido.

Hmm like you  mention that that both should be judged or not . Both are wrong & right ...So keeping your POV i mentioned why there are the inclination towards one character and so the judgment . Judgment is done on the behaviour , situation , on going  story with certain preference to the character but not by supporting anyone blindly .No one just judge cause they like hero ...it is behaviour, story , plot and characteristic that make whole for judgement .

Having that said, it doesnt rely on the fact that our hero have more fans than other main leads, as for AbhayPiya fans, the majority are a fan of both, the rest more Piya or more Abhay and well, wouldnt want much of any of them without the other, proven by the drastic TRP falls when they dragged down on these two. Thats a majority view dear, and i am not talking abt the active 15.-20 ppl gathered here, with sometimes a minor view, even half of these ppl are pretty balance in their views thoigh. And as the creatives have noticed to, sidetracks can be awesome, we can have superb charcaters along them, but the heart of the show relies on these two,  ofcourse some great side-plots is requried though. So the judges doesnt rely on this fans vs those fans, in the big of it, its as i said the disablity to balance emotions equally. Its nothing worng there eaither as actually, but its good the be aware of it.

Well this is what i wanted to say that views are balanced as u said here . One might like the character but when it comes to judgment ...it is not that bias as overall situation is seen.. many be little inclination to there preference
so true "the majority are a fan of both" ...so views are also balanced .

So saying that judgment has to be balanced ..mostly they are even  but  If some character behaviour is not being liked for that moment . ...has to do with there plot & story line but not just not blind possessiveness

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sorry for interrupting, and apologize as I didn't read the essays.πŸ˜†
But, to be VERY honest and frank, there are people present here, who claim themselves as Abhiya fan when they are just Abhay fans and have never supported Piya. So is it right, to claim themselves Abhayand Piya's fan when they are just Abhay's fan?
That's what the TM want to say.😳Period !