Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Very well written post..agree with you..sometimes we fans do get carried away...including me 2 or 3 times..have blammed..PIYA..and I feel sad for that..I apoligise ..to her & my friends..here..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿค—and yes ..both are right wrong..sweet ..stupid careless..egoistic..and so on..so ..we should enjoy all these emotions & I feel we should enjoy their mistakes..too.๐Ÿ˜.that is life..I guess..we all make mistakes..so its a part of our life & journey..and it only happens fr good.as I always belive..!!Good work..keep posting..!!๐Ÿ‘

How cute sweety. you apologize๐Ÿ˜† But i guess its fine to sometimes blame the other, but only if its 'sometimes''๐Ÿ˜†. Its good that you decide to have a overall look on it.
Yes AbhayPiya, whatever they are, however they are. eaither they are at extreme of sweetness or at the edge of heartbreaks and beeing harsh, they are eachothers , even if they have tried to deny it time over time, even this time will so. As the many times Abhay tried to push Piya abhay by his harsh words, they still ended up together, even he couldnt stay away. so no worries=)

thnx sweety=)
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by adorableKSG

Exactly, no matter how wrong they are handled in script just one powerful and intense seems to make up for it. thats where they are special. but its still such a pain that they have something so precious in their hand and still waste the show on unrelated and forced tracks.

IKR? AbhIya work wonders for the show, at least for me. Even if the rest of the show is taking a roller coaster ride, they, somehow manage to save the day ๐Ÿ˜†
Am I being too crazy a fanatic? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Trust me, i wont be surprised at all๐Ÿ˜†

Neither will I ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, its as if noone sees his change cause of Piya, keeping Piya safe brought him lots more to deal with, but above it he came back to life, he started to care abt ppl rightfully again. He started smile wholeheartedly.

Well, whether anyone sees it or not, truth is, as human, Maithili gave him happiness and in his vampire life, Pia gives him happiness. Both the girls were lucky to have him and he's lucky to have both. Enough said!

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thnx sweety๐Ÿ˜ณ flattered. It did feel good expressing myself. but i guess getting involved with views and forums that averagly judge baselessy at some points does affect one neutral interest in a show.

You are good at expressing. Moreover, you has strong points and arguments. That makes a difference too! 

@Hema: Thank you soo much! ๐Ÿค—

-Edited-

Oh BTW, about Pia crying, I'm not against it but there was a tiny phase where she did start acting like a damsel in distress. You know, take all the crap Abhay threw at her and just sit and cry over it? That types ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago

How cute sweety. you apologize๐Ÿ˜† But i guess its fine to sometimes blame the other, but only if its 'sometimes''๐Ÿ˜†. Its good that you decide to have a overall look on it.
Yes AbhayPiya, whatever they are, however they are. eaither they are at extreme of sweetness or at the edge of heartbreaks and beeing harsh, they are eachothers , even if they have tried to deny it time over time, even this time will so. As the many times Abhay tried to push Piya abhay by his harsh words, they still ended up together, even he couldnt stay away. so no worries=)

thnx sweety=)

I SO AM FOR THAT WORD..they are for each other..awww..such a nice concept..whether in angst pain or happiness..EXACTLY..that is what I feel..& will spread..around..hopefully..!!Hey friend..please be regular to enlighten us with your SUPER words..!!God Bless..!!๐Ÿค—

Hey back๐Ÿ˜†

Copy-Cater๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly sweety, i am not so keen on discussion on fans of this characters vs that character, i feel we generally should see it as a whole, that even why i wanted to write a post like this.
Sorry didn't get you but still will reply to whatever I have understood. No one is talking about this fan vs that fan. My ultimate message is that, when one isn't a fan of XYZ and ABC as a whole and is just XYZ fan, they shouldn't clain themselves as XYZ-ABC fan.

but maybe i expect to much since i havnt been much involved with the fandom online, and am kinda new to this world and how it came more as big question to me why ppl would throw so much emotions on one charcacter for another.
Fandom cannot be justified.
For me, why I like characters is because, they are fictitious, with rather very less mistakes and a tribute to humanity, which unfortunately the world lack. That's why I LOVE characters than actors. Characters are fictitious but they are pure,human, and perfect. You feel proud supporting them :)

as for Abhiya fans, well as i say it, its maybe that those fans are Abhiya fans with Abhays approval and happiness assured๐Ÿ˜†. otherwise it can turn into Abhay+another girl  in a second without even thinking, Abhay can only feel what love is and what life is only when he has Piya assured in his mind, that when he can spread life and smile even with others๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dunno anything related to emotions for Abhiya, since I am not their fan.But one thing, I hold no grudge against anyone, infact I like all the true abhiya fans, No actually I like all true fans of all characters because they are the originals <3 but one thing which I dislike is when someone pretends to be XYZ-ABC fan and IS ONLY XYZ fan.
Edited by Princezz22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Oh really?๐Ÿ˜ณ thnx hun=)

@Hema: Thank you soo much! ๐Ÿค—

-Edited-

Oh BTW, about Pia crying, I'm not against it but there was a tiny phase where she did start acting like a damsel in distress. You know, take all the crap Abhay threw at her and just sit and cry over it? That types Embarrassed

yea, well, Abhay's harshness is her cry-button๐Ÿ˜† i guess. Its Good thats she gives back at times.

btw, since i am here today. Liked how she feelt she shouldnt tell Abhay abt Chand till they reach the hospital, in case he would panic. that was really cute. Abhays 'at-ease' smile was sweet after he heard her rest-assuring him. 
And @tomorrow, well, here we go!!๐Ÿ˜†
I guess I'd rather be a fanatic than someone overly practical anyway :P
I do NOT want Pia to end up as Maithili under any circumstances. That'll ruin everything  I loved what you said though. Very deep and meaningful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abhay can definitely set of her tear glands no doubt about that. I like it when she fights with him that way.
I really didn't understand why she didn't tell him. Thanks for the explanation ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Tomorrow: Me not coming to the forum! Will be too much bashing for my liking ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I SO AM FOR THAT WORD..they are for each other..awww..such a nice concept..whether in angst pain or happiness..EXACTLY..that is what I feel..& will spread..around..hopefully..!!Hey friend..please be regular to enlighten us with your SUPER words..!!God Bless..!!๐Ÿค—

Yes, even if they are not 'for' eachother at times they still 'belong' to eachother is what i mean hun. Even in times of pain u say, even if they feel a momentary hatred, they still cant fight that the belong with eachother.
thank you sweetyEmbarrassed, i'll sure try to write more. probably after the comming storm cools down though๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Princezz22

Copy-Cater๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

lool

Sorry didn't get you but still will reply to whatever I have understood. No one is talking about this fan vs that fan. My ultimate message is that, when one isn't a fan of XYZ and ABC as a whole and is just XYZ fan, they shouldn't clain themselves as XYZ-ABC fan.

Fandom cannot be justified.
For me, why I like characters is because, they are fictitious, with rather very less mistakes and a tribute to humanity, which unfortunately the world lack. That's why I LOVE characters than actors. Characters are fictitious but they are pure,human, and perfect. You feel proud supporting them :)

I dunno anything related to emotions for Abhiya, since I am not their fan.But one thing, I hold no grudge against anyone, infact I like all the true abhiya fans, No actually I like all true fans of all characters because they are the originals <3 but one thing which I dislike is when someone pretends to be XYZ-ABC fan and IS ONLY XYZ fan.
[/QUOTE]

As you say fandom cannot be justified averagly. which is sad. so i guess even expecting them to be fully honest on whos fan they actually are is also unjustified. but agreed, would be nice if they would be honest.
But as i said maybe some of them whom come across as pretenders are fans of the both XYZ n ABC, and enjoy seeing them together all the time, but with the fact assured that XYZ is never in pain or problem cause of ABC. so they are biased towards one side, but at the same time wants them together.

True, we would like to be lost in charcaters away from reality, donno if they r always perfect, i actually dont want them to be perfect, but balanced. however comming across views which reminds of societies immaturity and emotionless actions at times is sure nothing u would want to be reminded of on this fictional characters.

thnx for ur reply=)
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I guess I'd rather be a fanatic than someone overly practical anyway :P

Well, we are not really meant to be practical abt fiction anyways , thats kinda the point of it, but beeing a logical fanatic, in terms of having a overall view on the fictional happenings is the best way=) which you have:)

I do NOT want Pia to end up as Maithili under any circumstances. That'll ruin everything  I loved what you said though. Very deep and meaningful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ThnxEmbarrassed, if Pia ends up beeing Maithali that rareness and special feeling of two broken souls finding eachother,struggling with eachother etc would go Lost and ruined as u say. Metz died painfully and her FBs even light ones are painfull and ads this heavy classic feeling to the story, i feel horrible for her and abhayender, but its beauty is to rely where it is. Now if her ghost echoed herself into Piya , not in whole, but to bits as her heart for Abhay to find his soulmate again after all the suffer that would be an option. or even if she comes back as evil or momentary for a heroic sacrifice or something that would be interesting to. also, if pia ends up beeing metz, it would feel like another soul'Pia' would be unfairly sacrificed and vanished in history for another to take her place.

But all tha apart, and before we reach to Maithalis involvment, i need a proper Maithali-talk and scoop between Abhiya. i still am not convinced on Abhays diffrenatiation between these two, or how he looks at the whole thing. the last time her matter was involved he, beside that he painfully freaked out, seemed totally ignorant nd non-existent of Pia, and it had nothing to do with that he suspected her involvemnt. And on the other hand Pia, if she has comed to terms with this? or how she understands it?  she seems ok to be loved as a maithali reminder, but is there more to it?

One thing seems sure though, and thats that Piya and Metz are probably connected in bloodline i guess. There must be a reason that creatives changed Piyashree to Piyali all of sudden, to somehow resemble Maithali. There is sure something there they plan to unfold later, otherwise there would no point in changing the name uneccessarly as such a big blooper.

Abhay can definitely set of her tear glands no doubt about that. I like it when she fights with him that way.

Same here, i like it the most when she treats him like a mother would treat his stubborn little boy. its so cute. but i guess its fine if she cries some of the times.

I really didn't understand why she didn't tell him. Thanks for the explanation ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh๐Ÿ˜† u r welcome. well yea, it came as a cute surprise, maybe why some would understand it. She was afraid of how he would reach there in panic. thats a usuall stategy used in reality, they say if u wanna give bad news, sometimes its good to give it indirectly or slowly.
@Tomorrow: Me not coming to the forum! Will be too much bashing for my liking ๐Ÿ˜†

well, yea, its better to just watch these kind of tracks without others words inprinted in our minds to pre-judge positivly or negativly.
Offcourse its all about abhay...he has always protected her but really its now testing time 4 piya what she wants to do with her life..