Is it about AbhayPia? or just Abhay?*Edit*

Posted: 12 years ago
Silent viewer but feelt like expressing some thaughts after:

So taking some views here, this is how sympathy with APs current and comming situation is expressed (not majority, but some repetetive ones)

-Piya should forgive Abhay straight away, he did everything only cause she loved him.

-If she loves him , she should understand everything immediatly, otherwise she is not worthy his love.

-Piya should listen to abhay all the time without even asking questions once.

-Abhay should leave Piya, only then shell know his value.

-Piya will for sure suffer when abhay leaves her... yea😛

-Abhay can leave...and then Pia can go and cry in a corner.

-Why should Abhay give any explanations to her, cant she just trust him all the time? i mean i know she has trusted him zillion of times now, but doubting him and questioning even once is not allowed eaither.

-Why should Abhay even explain anything abt his vampire nature or dark world to her. yea i know they have been way to involved already and she'll end up in somones fangs sooner or later without the required info's since this forbidden human-vampire connection news been spread to the superiors, but who cares, she is still more safe if he keeps everything to himself.And she should never ask him questions. and if she does, even once: Piya needs to stop pushing him right left center*humph*

-If Piya stands up for Abhay she is the smartest girl on earth, she is awesome, ofcourse no need to  appriciate her there eaither,cause i mean ofcourse she should stand up for him, du-oh! and all credit goes to darling Abhay ofcourse. But if she is busy somwhere else and with her detective instincts is trying to do something her heart tells her, she is the 'dumbest' and most weird GF. Despite of like smoothly and smartly planning up something, she is still dumb . She should freakin mind her own business.But thats just Piya,🤪 cause if its other characters doing something alike, planning anything a bit unrelated to them they are intelligent ofcourse👏.

-If Piya doesnt figure out a situation with all signs she is dumb, if she figures out the situation and tries to know abt it, she is annoying, basically eaither way she is weird.

-If Abhay talk to other girls, its so cool and the scene is so cute, but Piya, I cant even watch the scene when she spends time on other boys, even with some simple friendly lines🤢 whats wrong with her?😡doesnt she care abt Abhay?

-If the whole world is against Piya ,nevermind putting much time on understanding it while we could just droll over how Hot and caring Abhay is with her in and how beautiful it is that she has him in posts over and over again. her feelings and analyzing her comes secondary ...or maybe her feelings comes after everyones else feelings? *confused* 

-If there is a bit more focus that usuall on Piyas story and pain, its getting to much and repetitive, Abhays side should though be lots more focused and developed.

-If Piya goes angry and mad, even justified, gosh! she is such a pain,  she is overreacting, and should just chill and act maturely.  But other charcaters anger is understandable and analyseable, even when they for example are  humiliating Piya and she is calmly ignoring it with a smile, understadning their state, the other charcaters are fully justified,  and surprisngly even here Piya should just back off😃.

^^
The views are so 'balanced' , its unbelivable😲😆.

So our love for Abhiya? is it for both of them? how they despite of ups and downs come together, how they take the scratches proudly and stand up again? how both sides are at fault? or how both are right? or is it mainly the possesive girly side on our 'man' thats talking all the time? willing to bombard anything that harms him emotinaly even for a bit? since  the heroine is that 'anything'  beeing directly connected to him, is she the target all the time?

Although i know the heroine is averagly the target for everyones mistake for every show,I refuse to belive that these kind of judgments dominate all fandom views, taking one i cant name, the girl left the guy after all he had done for her, all the times he assured her of his love with words and actions, for a simple matter which wasnt even of 'forgiving' value. views and reacts as i saw them was in support of both all the time. in hope for the hero to go and once again convince her even of logicaly he wouldnt need to.

Taking TVD which this show is slightly inspired from, I guess ppl here would have made salad out of Elena for the times she repeatedly reminded Stefan of his nature more as a gulit even distanced from him for a while, while stefan calmly and patiently understood her and where there to keep her safe. Or the times she decided to do things on her own without his approval, withour both of them having the right of deciding in the relationship. I am not talking abt right and wrong here. They were both fully justified and right. I'm just giving an expample. as i havent seen the fandom there eaither critisizing the heroine so baselessy. Maybe this goes back to that this show is on daily bases.

PS. I am not anlaysing Abhay or Piya here! just forwarded what i have seen on views.
For me, its both sides, wrong, right,justified, careless, in love etc...its the story if both, their characteristic development equally that is interesting for me, how they suck the pain, how they deal with it, how it leads to a breakdown and how beautiful this 'connection' is , how their forbidden and doomed fates plays around with them all the time.  Thats what made this show despite its average missplaced family drama and wrong side characters and sometimes sick humour  with averagly its weak writers worth watching and following. No matter how wrong script goes, their connection beautifully written  at least once or twice every once in a while and portrayed amazinlgy intense all the time.
And i actually never look for the qulity here, if i decide to go deep into it, its analysing the circumstances! How BOTH have a right in it! I mean isnt that the whole point of their story...how does a statemnt like ' Abhay should leave her to suffer' come along here?😕😕

PSS. I am much aware of that huge parts of dislikes relies on  sometimes illogical bloopers and writings from creatives sides, but that doesnt have anything to do with the repetitive views. So explaining based on creatives fault is not the reply i look for.

-Edit-
Even the X have more fans than Y and Z is not the explanation i look for. as for AbhayPiya fans, the majority are a fan of both, the rest more Piya or more Abhay and well, wouldnt want much of any of them without the other, proven by the drastic TRP falls when they dragged down on these two. As the creatives have noticed to, sidetracks can be awesome, we can have superb charcaters along them, but the heart of the show relies on these two eaither together or just involved proparly,  ofcourse some great side-plots is requried though. So the judges doesnt rely on this fans vs those fans, in the big picture of it, its as i said the disablity to balance emotions equally.Its nothing wrong there eaither if it doesnt get out of hand actually, but its good to be aware of it.
Edited by adorableKSG - 12 years ago
outstanding post dear👏

as for ur questions...well even I'm a little bit confused.

right now it's better to stand by and watch on.

Hi, i m agree with u at some points. I really think piya shud trust abhay n she shudn't do the things which abhay forbidden her bcoz she shud think that abhay isn't a normal human, if he tells her not 2 do a certain thing there must b a valid reason. I know every1 is thinking that abhay shud open up with pia but just think that how it is so easy 4 a person who has bitten his love 2 save her n tell her that ya i've bitten u. Really it's just painful 2 describe. I m agree with abhay at his point of silence. Sometimes silence helps a lot 2 make a situation under control. I know this silence can make a distance n misunderstanding betwn them but as time goes on pia will definitely understand the reason.

May b cv's r thinking of a more dramatic confrontation betwn AbhIya. I m waiting 4 that day.
Of course it's all about Abhay. Is that even a question? Why should Pia's perspective be considered? She's not the oh-so-poor-suffering-byronic-hero of the show. I apologise for my sarcasm, I know it's not appreciated but I'm annoyed at the biased opinions I've been coming across since months on the forum. It really puts me off. I don't blame people for supporting their favourites but objectively, other characters should be kept in mind as well and not treated as punching bags whenever they so much as pinch the hero. I love Abhay as much as anyone else in the forum but that doesn't mean I turn a blind eye to other characters. 
Coming to your post, very well said and well put and it has gotten even me genuinely confused. This show was suppose to be about a girl who comes to Dd and falls in love with a non-human. It was suppose to trace BOTH their journeys and it is. However, majority are just looking at Abhay's journey. Fair enough. Can't really change that. For me, this show was, is and will always be about AbhIya. For some others, it's only about Abhay. It's proven with the countless threads regarding how Pia doesn't deserve Abhay and how Maithili should've been alive or how she should come back. Strange, considering we haven't even got all that insight into Maithili. But who needs it anyway? Abhay was happy with her, that's enough na? In my eyes, if Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, then no one does!
Rest of the points are also bang on. No matter which side of the coin it is, Pia is always at fault 👏
True that. The majority of sympathy in this show has always lied with Abhay. I am an Abhay shipper , totally. But being on Abhay's side does not mean he does no wrong or that whatever he says or does is justified. 

As Chillz pointed out , the likes of  us brand Abhay the vintage suffering Byronic Hero. But that doesn't make him the 'unmistakable'. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, whatever Piya's reaction to it , and whatever her decision , it has a lot to do with what Abhay has done or should i say not done? He didn't communicate with her, he lied to her, he didn't have faith in her strength, he kept her in the dark and took all decisions for both of them by himself. Then, how can he or we expect Piya to understand , forgive and forget something she has never been a part of? 

We agree on the fact that till date whatever Abhay has done for Piya ( minus his mod whiplash ) has been with good intent and a good loving heart but sometimes... you just go wrong inspite of all the goodness in your intent. For Abhay that  'sometimes' has happened. 

Piya has all the right to be angry and devastated. One should just let her be. Let her weigh all pros and cons and decide what she wants. Above all, let her deal with all the shock of having been turned into a half vampire. If she loves Abhay , all her fears , anger and devastation will soften away ...but...IN ITS OWN TIME. 
Originally posted by .Angel

outstanding post dear👏

as for ur questions...well even I'm a little bit confused.

right now it's better to stand by and watch on.

Thnx Hun😊

as for the questions. i am not confused actually, its obvious what the replies relies on. even if viewers wont be honest with their replies.

yes, we'll keep watching. I am looking forward for this breakdown and anger comming. as their ups and dowsn is among the main reasons i like to watch em. As for this forum, somebody needs to get Piya a bodyguard for the comming days😆
Originally posted by sdoll

Hi, i m agree with u at some points. I really think piya shud trust abhay n she shudn't do the things which abhay forbidden her bcoz she shud think that abhay isn't a normal human, if he tells her not 2 do a certain thing there must b a valid reason. I know every1 is thinking that abhay shud open up with pia but just think that how it is so easy 4 a person who has bitten his love 2 save her n tell her that ya i've bitten u. Really it's just painful 2 describe. I m agree with abhay at his point of silence. Sometimes silence helps a lot 2 make a situation under control. I know this silence can make a distance n misunderstanding betwn them but as time goes on pia will definitely understand the reason.

May b cv's r thinking of a more dramatic confrontation betwn AbhIya. I m waiting 4 that day.

Sweety, those point werent mine, it was the views i have seen by others.
But since you have out time to comment:)
If you ask me, no matter how complicated their relation is, it wont be safe and work without Abhay opening up. no matter how painfull what tells her is. Taking the vampire truth for example she was shocked. but once she got over it she listened to her heart and went back to Abhay.

CVs are deffiniatly making things as dramatic as possible.
Hmph, why silent member, you are good analyst, should post your views here. 😊 😆

People always pick on the heroine. She's always the one who is dumb, ungrateful, faithless, etc. 😆 The hero, owing to his dashing personality and charming good looks has no faults, and if he does commit mistakes, it's just for the good of the heroine. 😆 I guess people are forgetting that at the end of the day the characters in shows are human beings like you and me. 😆

Hey,
I wont point at anyone.😃So I don't think none should get offended.
However, if you see, all the fans pick up the heroine more easily claiming her as wrong in every aspect.
I wont blame and tell all the Abhay fans who claim themselves as Abhiya fans to stop loving Abhay?
No !! Why should I also? Everyone has their opinions.
But, the thing which bugs all is that if someone is Abhay fan, let him/her claim that he/she is rather than addressing him/herself as 'Abhiya fan'.Just don't claim as Abhiya fan.😳
I am bringing other show here, but I am die hard Armaan fan, But I never claimed myself as AR fan because I genuinely never loved AR only and nor any couple.

But there are REALLY genuine Abhiya fans here too :)
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Of course it's all about Abhay. Is that even a question? Why should Pia's perspective be considered? She's not the oh-so-poor-suffering-byronic-hero of the show. I apologise for my sarcasm, I know it's not appreciated but I'm annoyed at the biased opinions I've been coming across since months on the forum. It really puts me off. I don't blame people for supporting their favourites but objectively, other characters should be kept in mind as well and not treated as punching bags whenever they so much as pinch the hero. I love Abhay as much as anyone else in the forum but that doesn't mean I turn a blind eye to other characters. 

Bang on, reason why i decided to write a post actually. The unbalanced views does annoy one.
If there is any explanation to give i guess its that, this story is what we could say extra intense, more deep than usuall, when it comes to the main love story and itw two main leads. which would basically mean more feelings involved for attached viewers to deal with. And as girls the easiest target to throw our frustration to harm our hero is the heroine who is directly connected to him. But well sometimes , at least in one case the view should be different and in favour of others one would think.
As for Abhay, well, for me this show is Abhiya! its not just abhay or just Piya, its Abhiya...so yes even i love him equally. And honestly, views apart, i think even TRPs showed its abt them together, the show is only succesful only if  the scripts goes around both of them, equally. Its a pity that views expressed here generally comes from the minority.

Coming to your post, very well said and well put and it has gotten even me genuinely confused. This show was suppose to be about a girl who comes to Dd and falls in love with a non-human. It was suppose to trace BOTH their journeys and it is. However, majority are just looking at Abhay's journey. Fair enough. Can't really change that. For me, this show was, is and will always be about AbhIya. For some others, it's only about Abhay. It's proven with the countless threads regarding how Pia doesn't deserve Abhay and how Maithili should've been alive or how she should come back. Strange, considering we haven't even got all that insight into Maithili. But who needs it anyway? Abhay was happy with her, that's enough na? In my eyes, if Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, then no one does!
Rest of the points are also bang on. No matter which side of the coin it is, Pia is always at fault 👏

@Black...yes, from what creatives have been expressing, and i have seen in some articles from the actors themselfes, Piyas journey was the plot with Abhay and Abhiya as very close second main plot. till now writesr have failed to successfully show it though, sometimes to a level where even Abhiya seems like 3rd grade side-charcaters.  and taking fans views here, yes, the fail to understand the main character, and requires it to baselessly always be there for other charcaters importance, rightfully and logicaly.

As for Maithali, you know i think even if they show a FB with Metz disagreeing with Abhayender or arguing with him, she'll take a place next to Piya real fast,lol
But yes, it seems rather like Abhay with any girl that makes him happy. not what it actually should be: two lonely souls, pained by society, finding solace in eachother no matter how complicated it gets along the way.  

Thnx for the reply😊