Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 87)

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@ Aarya: Ego bonus sum. 

PS: We better stop this at the Den.LOL

@ Opti:  You braved the mahaepisode today.  Kudos to you.

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i just got confirmed news from my 6 birdies ,2 hens ,one peacock and 4 sheeps..that after being shunned from film industry ..ram gopal varma is entering the tv land and is taking over as director of GHSP...and the first change he is making is the show name will be changed to geet hui khoon ki pyaasi..yes the show will turn horror with shocking revelation that geet is a dayan who is out to destroy the khurana parivaar...

in the maha episode she will drag maan outside and hang him by his legs on beeji ke aangan ka peepal tree...and we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins

and this bit of news is yet to be confirmed from  my buffalo that maybe we may get a hanging SR ulta on the tree...

make sure this news remains shhh

@ all who are curious about the promo and tukkas:  This is what Saj's animal farm had to say.  This is at page 44.  You will find some more in this vein for a few pages.
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Saw the first Maha episode in Star one and it wasn't so shocking to me. So if this is a precursor to the Maha episodes to follow, I dont think they will shock me very much with GHSP's Maha episode.
U had the guts to watch itLOL... me too did and it was a letdown for sureOuch

Hope Geet does better than thisConfused

Edited by jyoti06 - 07 May 2011 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wait for monday...SHOCKING PROMO is comingROFLROFLROFLROFL

Till then continue to sell Sun ka news from her bird farm to increase Den ka trpsLOLLOLLOL

hegdemedha

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
In terms of character consistency, I've been wondering about this since they showed us MSK refusing to let a male tailor take Geet's measurements for her dress.  It was shown to provide some humour, a reprise of the earlier scene.  Geet merely shrugged off and walked off.  But, given the rather serious background music played when MSK was talking to Geet about it, I wonder if there is more to it.  

MSK is still a man who cannot bear another man (barring a collateral or ascendant) even touch her even if it were only to take her measurements.

Just for that, I was almost inclined to give the team the benefit of doubt and hope yet again that they might actually delve in slightly more detail about the Holi episode, its causes and its effects. 

Edit:  Aarya, we're back to a five-day schedule.  So, no new episode of GHSP will be telecast and no new Den will be opened today.  We finish this one and open Den 2, if required.

Edited by hegdemedha - 07 May 2011 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingejyoti06

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
My birdie told me that Shocking promo will be
adi briefing MK about work, saying u need to be in delhi,  Jugnu mama identifies adi, adi stammers and he says oye jugnu usko kabhi nahi bhoolata jisne angerezi pilai ho and he goes to pitofy MSK??
Kya maan ka raaz khulega?? kya MK geet ko chod ke jaayega ya dev delhi jaayega

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaBingejyoti0649erFan

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Maybe Grandma gets her palpitations yet again.  And, all of them -- the real Maan, the fake Maan, the man who knows which one is the real Maan and which one is the fake Maan and Maan's wife -- rush back to Delhi, leaving behind the Amritsar clan.  Enter NEB and NES.LOL

Edited by hegdemedha - 07 May 2011 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Binge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Medha- And NES is pregnant. LOL 

hegdemedha

Go to top