Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by livelygal

LOL k...am first day back in den...and  IF starts warning me for SPAMMING!!!!

GIMME A BREAK...I've just begun!!!!
🀣🀣🀣

Zee...*Pallo beaming*

Its me!!!

Long time no seen dear πŸ€—

jyo
thank you for trp chart, I guess all show at 9.30 suffering then. 
I am now wondering if geet manages to compete with TRP of  padosi show  on rakhi TV when IPL on ot will beat it after IPL, well any ways  neighbors are shutting shop.

actually tab toh 28th may ko star one should run movie at 8pm. 
Originally posted by Arwenish

Zee...  Hello...πŸ€—

Hiii πŸ€—

gosh... Media around the world discussing, dissecting, reviewing, criticizing, crying, chanting... bin laden... and we are revolving around GHSP... 😳 ... from today evening me is flicking channels and every where bin laden's name is flashing...πŸ€ͺ

hi came back, had a kind of unforeseen emergency, my son had gone to borrow a story book from a friend and came back howling because he had been stung by a bee. 

now how many people know what is to be done immediately when stung by a bee.

let me put it in geet laanguage

if geet is stung by a bee, what should maan do?πŸ˜›

@ nish - celebration was good, thanks πŸ˜Š

hey geets, caught up with you today finally. cool opening πŸ‘ congrats
Usha... me asked my Aunt whos sitting with me... as per old traditions put some iron thing on it... but i  personally feeling it weired...  God knows how ll it help... and medically... she has taken name of some vada vada injection... and my doc cousin is saying if their is no reaction then leave it or take some anti inflammatory... i hope me is making sense...

usha... good to know you enjoyed your day...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago

Thanks Nish, I called up my doc though it is 10.30 here and she told me to put ice to remove the sting if it is still there and then give anti-allergic medicine.  So everything is now cool and settled down. For 10 minutes Tsunami had struck especially because it was so funny that he was looking at the mirro and seeing his own face and screaming even more. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, how is May 14 any better than May 21 considering that the viewers of the show are from all over India and not just Mumbai.  If Mumbai Indians are playing the Match on May 14th, Delhi and Pune are playing on May 21st. If they are going to link their episodes to IPL then as Arpi said, it is better they wait to the end and air it in the first week of June.
Opti its because max trps r gathered from Mumbai and Gujarat since they hv max peoplometers in the city...so if its a Mumbai match then it gets max trpsπŸ˜†...so judging from that 21st is better than 14thπŸ˜†

@Arpita:28th chodkar kuch bhi aur demand kar...chalegaπŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago