Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 48)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

ok latest from my canary...SRK is replacing MSK.,...since the film industry decided to shun him too as they fail to understand any of his jokes anymore...ROFL..hence scared to be left jobless he approached his chaddi buddi SO who took him under  thier chatr chaya...soon we will hear mandolin in ganne ka khet and his entry

i also heard that my source buffalo will be doinmg a cameo in that entry scene...

and still SUNmeera waitsAngry..am going to sue SO...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manduhegdemedhashaliRageOfAnAngelpop77preetgurti

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@ Sun

hiii Hug

we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

that line made me to come out  4m stalking LOL not jo tukka also done wt ur l;ine had done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Originally posted by jyoti06

Arree now agar kisi ne actor leaving the show ka baat kiya na toh I m going to virtually chop them down with Daaku An ka talwarAngry...Do din se dimaag ka dahi wada bana hua haiAngryConfused

@ Jyo:  Can I talk about NES leaving  the show?  I wasn't around to mourn her exit.Cry

Edited by hegdemedha - 07 May 2011 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84Geekgodjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Jyo don;t come behind me with Daku talwar..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Wasie did anyone noticed yesterday in the episode CVs showed Geet's realisation self-talk where she admits that it was her silly mistake to leave her house Smile...chalo at least in MSK's absense they hv showed Geet's realisation and also the way she was missing her hubby and wanted to show her mehndi...all these things get overshadowed when MSK is on screen because the focus always reamins more on MSK than GeetSmile
i know, i was sooo happy when they showed geet talking...gosh i have missed this girls inner thoughts...hell they even show laachi's inner thoughts more then Geet'sROFL 
nandani's...lucky's...they all were shown with self talks even before...when the whole Geet being angry at maan was going on...

actually, now i know the reason why Geet was not shown with her self talk so much...because DD had taken a 7 day break which was why when we had such a beautiful week ending with a friday with lucky being beat...and all...the Sat's episode was ok...and the Mon's episode was just very disappointing...and so on...nandani and dev's yuck track came in...

this happened because DD had gone for a 7 day break...which was why at some points u can notice that they had used DD's BD...and we had little Maaneet interaction that week...and no Geet self talks...because DD wasn't there. LOLLOLLOL That was why Darji's entry and nandani and dev track was inserted in to carry off the absense of DD...and less usage of BD's...and less of maaneet.Tongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 07 May 2011 at 1:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06Meetu_AnuRageOfAnAngelpop77sun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Arree now agar kisi ne actor leaving the show ka baat kiya na toh I m going to virtually chop them down with Daaku An ka talwarAngry...Do din se dimaag ka dahi wada bana hua haiAngryConfused

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL...dahi aur chahiye toh just open my deemag wahan do din  se jammmi hui haiLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06RageOfAnAngel

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ok latest from my canary...SRK is replacing MSK.,...since the film industry decided to shun him too as they fail to understand any of his jokes anymore...ROFL..hence scared to be left jobless he approached his chaddi buddi SO who took him under  thier chatr chaya...soon we will hear mandolin in ganne ka khet and his entry

i also heard that my source buffalo will be doinmg a cameo in that entry scene...

and still SUNmeera waitsAngry..am going to sue SO...

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

My Jackal and Tiger hinted Amir replacing MSKErmm...and Amir will have a passionate Kiss with GeetBig smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLvv

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@ All

sry guyz

jo,preet,geets,prithi,swan an n all

hiii HugHug

@ Jo

GC is dng another show on Sahara w/d smoneAngry is that  true? promo also out ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

Go to top