Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 44)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Geets
awww in all the promo thing i forgot to congratulate on your first den kys speech thi wah wah and pics are saviour from jyoti crying emos

yaa mere bandar ki kasam ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Sun, thanks lub glad u liked the pics  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhajyoti06mysterygurl1427

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i just got confirmed news from my 6 birdies ,2 hens ,one peacock and 4 sheeps..that after being shunned from film industry ..ram gopal varma is entering the tv land and is taking over as director of GHSP...and the first change he is making is the show name will be changed to geet hui khoon ki pyaasi..yes the show will turn horror with shocking revelation that geet is a dayan who is out to destroy the khurana parivaar...

in the maha episode she will drag maan outside and hang him by his legs on beeji ke aangan ka peepal tree...and we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins

and this bit of news is yet to be confirmed from  my buffalo that maybe we may get a hanging SR ulta on the tree...

make sure this news remains shhh

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks Sun for giving me this dose of laughter...it helps me to come out of my shock right now after hearing the shocking news of shocking revelation which will send everyone in shock and this shock might result in shocking waves all around IF and FB so much that even the definition of shock will start looking shockingOuch

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhamysterygurl142749erFan

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i just got confirmed news from my 6 birdies ,2 hens ,one peacock and 4 sheeps..that after being shunned from film industry ..ram gopal varma is entering the tv land and is taking over as director of GHSP...and the first change he is making is the show name will be changed to geet hui khoon ki pyaasi..yes the show will turn horror with shocking revelation that geet is a dayan who is out to destroy the khurana parivaar...

in the maha episode she will drag maan outside and hang him by his legs on beeji ke aangan ka peepal tree...and we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins

and this bit of news is yet to be confirmed from  my buffalo that maybe we may get a hanging SR ulta on the tree...

make sure this news remains shhh

I SWEAR...I cant stop Laughing...all are look at me right now

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv

Did i tell u Guys I have TIGEREvil Smile...and he has given me some tukkasBig smileEvil SmileEvil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLvv

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06mysterygurl1427

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Ok see even I hv not much idea of the coming shock but my birdie no.4 normally does not get paranoid hearing or seeing something...if she is reacting matlab there is a terrible shock comingConfusedConfused

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaMeetu_Anumysterygurl1427

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@ Parisa: We will not be shocked if we get a hint of it now.  Let's wait to learn more about the meaning attributed by the GHSP team  and the birdies to the word "shock".

@ Sun: Shh ... edit your post immediately.  We want to be shocked.  

By the way, why are hens and the peacock listed separately and excluded from the census of birdies?  Sounds much like The Animal Farm -- so, Geet is Napolean plotting the takeover of the Animal Farm.  Who is Boxer?  No ... don't tell me it's Champa.

@ Poop in peace:  Sleep in peace.Hug

@ Geets: Congrats on opening the Den. 

Edited by hegdemedha - 07 May 2011 at 1:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06XSilentPrayersXmysterygurl1427sun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

Now spill it Angry...

Else i will run behind u with my TIGERApprove...that to Siberian one..hefty and smart and rough CoolCool

So spill it and dont complicate things Angry...in already complicated shows and more complicated leadsSilly

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06preetgurti

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

awww jyoooHugHug...chal saath mein shock honge and sab ko shock karengeLOL

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06mysterygurl1427

Go to top