Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! (Page 135)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Nish, I watched this scene yesterday.. when Geet calls Maan cutie and is shocked of how he can kiss her infront of everyone.LOL Embarrassed Maan is like koi ajooba nahi hai.. usse kiss kehte hai! LOLEmbarrassed

So cute their nok-jhoks were then! Smile I still see and smile. Big smile

yup... those dialouges were really funny... me ll watch this epiosde now  Embarrassed and then go to sleep...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Nish- Alright.. LOL Goodnite! Hug

Priti- Heya!Hug Opti and me were discussing that Dev turning negative could be the potential shocking promo. LOL

Gargi, Parisa-Hug  Hug

Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Shreya - Oh. Aisa. In this current track, the way it is posed at the moment, I have no idea how there could be any shocker. Ermm Guess will have to wait and watch. 

Me too heading out now. Catch u all later

Binge

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
shreya... creatives are hell bent to rewrite history books... and make demon Dev the biggest Saint in the history mankind...OuchROFL

i just read Fridays update by Tanu and watched first scene of Geet and Pammi... full stop... me not at all interested in love story of Demon Dev... how can  someoe be so shameful... his wife is in hospital and he is trapping sister of that woman...  whom he robbed literally of everything... Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeXSilentPrayersX

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Priti, the only shocker would be that there is no shock after all that noise being made about it. But wait, even that would not be a shock because all tukkas till now have not materialised. Remember the shoulder, neck  and cheek kisses we were promised way back last December?  It's been nearly five months and so far we got zilch.

Edited by Opti - 08 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeSoapoperasrfunXSilentPrayersX

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Opti - Honestly. That is the absolute truth LOL

But it is good fun to just debate and laugh about how stupid all these tukkas are. 

Binge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nish- I dont mind if they keep him positive and give him a love-track with Nandini... but not with the same cliched slip and fall, eyelocks, opposite attract type tracks. Wacko

That track can be handled sensitively as well... like no girl would ever get closer to a man with such a past record. So how she faces the situation with opposition from family  and all can be something new and promising. All they are showing right now is plain mockery. CVs have even forgotten his past with Geet along with NT in comma. LOL
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
About Dev turning negative, poor AS was blamed for Dev's transformation in to this remorseful guy for he was supposed to be against playing a negative character. I never understood why he had problems, considering that he knew that the story was about a girl who was being ditched by the character he was playing after he got her knocked up post their fake marriage.  Its been months since AS left and they are not only continuing with Dev's positivity but his remorse has even turned to full fledged reformation and redemption.  So it was the CVs' idea to play the positive Dev card all along.

Edited by Opti - 08 May 2011 at 11:48am

XSilentPrayersX

Go to top