Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Does any one know anything about Nandu except that she seems to be conserving whatever little grey matter she may be having.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
I think they should make Dev fall in love with Nandu, and after Dev will tell Nandu about his past (because he is the greatest saint to ever live) and she should slap him, swear at him, abuse him then ditch him (maybe even through him in a ditch).
Hehehe I'm evil.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opti, Nandini-Adi track, Nandini-Ballu, anything would be better than Nandini-Dev. But alas.

I am stepping out now. Catch u all at night. Have fun. 

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Yes Opti. I feel like SS has been very ordinary in this entire track. I have never seen him act any place else, so makes me think he is as ordinary as AS. 

He does not seem like someone who can carry off romance with ease. Atleast this comic romance does not suit him much according to me. 

He's done ngative role in the Jyoti, he was quite good at it. 

Opti thumbnail
SS is a superb actor. I've seen him in this show where he kept changing his colours like a chameleon and played the role very convincingly too.  He is grossly under utilised here and yes, I too think he cannot carry off comedy very well. He plays excellently the typical suave villian who is difficult to read and who can fool anyone with his charms.
Opti thumbnail
Priti, AS played the romantic, flirtatious charmer quite well but he couldn't carry off the remorseful Dev well. I liked his smile and his voice.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true, Opti. I watch Dev scenes only for Samir. He does the remorseful  act well too. ðŸ˜Š But like you said, the writers only want to give him such stale track that restrains him from showing what he is much capable of! Anyway, no point in cribbing... but we still do. ðŸ˜†

Okie guys. Me too signing off. Ciao.. ðŸ¤—  
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblablah

I think they should make Dev fall in love with Nandu, and after Dev will tell Nandu about his past (because he is the greatest saint to ever live) and she should slap him, swear at him, abuse him then ditch him (maybe even through him in a ditch).

Hehehe I'm evil.

But this would mean that Nandu would also be heart broken even if she ditches him. 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO Dev Nandani pair, it would make me sick to my tummy Adi and Nandani I wouldnt mind

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Ive learned a new thing for tellys  this weekend! 

Mangoes in tellys is suppose to be "AAMSUTRA" hahahaha, don't blame me, blame saas in the city!  Its a talk show like sbs! 🤣