Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 106

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
shreya... creatives are hell bent to rewrite history books... and make demon Dev the biggest Saint in the history mankind...🤣

i just read Fridays update by Tanu and watched first scene of Geet and Pammi... full stop... me not at all interested in love story of Demon Dev... how can  someoe be so shameful... his wife is in hospital and he is trapping sister of that woman...  whom he robbed literally of everything... 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Priti, the only shocker would be that there is no shock after all that noise being made about it. But wait, even that would not be a shock because all tukkas till now have not materialised. Remember the shoulder, neck  and cheek kisses we were promised way back last December?  It's been nearly five months and so far we got zilch.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Opti - Honestly. That is the absolute truth ðŸ˜†

But it is good fun to just debate and laugh about how stupid all these tukkas are. 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nish- I dont mind if they keep him positive and give him a love-track with Nandini... but not with the same cliched slip and fall, eyelocks, opposite attract type tracks.

That track can be handled sensitively as well... like no girl would ever get closer to a man with such a past record. So how she faces the situation with opposition from family  and all can be something new and promising. All they are showing right now is plain mockery. CVs have even forgotten his past with Geet along with NT in comma. ðŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
About Dev turning negative, poor AS was blamed for Dev's transformation in to this remorseful guy for he was supposed to be against playing a negative character. I never understood why he had problems, considering that he knew that the story was about a girl who was being ditched by the character he was playing after he got her knocked up post their fake marriage.  Its been months since AS left and they are not only continuing with Dev's positivity but his remorse has even turned to full fledged reformation and redemption.  So it was the CVs' idea to play the positive Dev card all along.
Opti thumbnail
Shreya I would have preferred if they had Nandu crush on Ballu and flirt with him, much to Geet's chagrin. A green Geet is more fun to watch than a green Maan who goes after tailors who want to measure his wife.  That situation was repetitive and shoddily done too. 

Instead of focusing on Dev-Nandu they should have shown Maaneet's escapades from the prying eyes of the family.  Geet putting up her nautankis is not working.
Binge thumbnail
Opti, one thing that they did good was get SS as Dev. I cant imagine Abhinav with Nandini falling and locking eyes. ðŸ˜³ The show would have been a torture then. ðŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Shreya, dont know how much SS likes this track because he was below par in Friday's episode. His giggling was too artificial.
Binge thumbnail
Yes Opti. ðŸ˜† We haven't seen Nandu-Ballu interacting yet. But Nandini doesn't seen like someone who would flirt with a driver. That would have been fun, though! 

SS covering his mouth with his hand while laughing was very weird. ðŸ˜›
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Opti. I feel like SS has been very ordinary in this entire track. I have never seen him act any place else, so makes me think he is as ordinary as AS. 

He does not seem like someone who can carry off romance with ease. Atleast this comic romance does not suit him much according to me.