Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yep Opti, strong and engaging  storyline would hook viewers than any promo. The only thing shocking suiting the storyline I can think of now is Dev turning negative. But that is out of question. ðŸ¥±

That show hasn't completed even a year.. ! Would have been great if Geet was also aired on that channel. ðŸ˜Š
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya, that show is being shown for a full hour 6 days a week now.  Sadly our show is not getting the coverage it deserves.

Shreya, I wish they do get Dev negative.  Can't understand their reluctance to do so.  The story would definitely have more potential with a negative Dev than a positive one and SS definitely is more than capable of playing the suave villian and I don't think he would object to it too.  Would give him more potential to explore the multi-layers that this character can bring in. It would be much better for him than this cliched tripping falling track he is stuck with.

Arwenish you should stick to watching the office track. That is the best phase.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Nish, I watched this scene yesterday.. when Geet calls Maan cutie and is shocked of how he can kiss her infront of everyone.😆 😳 Maan is like koi ajooba nahi hai.. usse kiss kehte hai! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

So cute their nok-jhoks were then! ðŸ˜Š I still see and smile. ðŸ˜ƒ
Binge thumbnail
Opti- Ya, but its like whatever audience demands, the writers will go against it. First AA track, then Dev turning saint and now Dev-Nandini track. Even the MC track was dragged till the end. 

I wish they had given more prominence to Teji-Pammi track... like from even Teji's perspective! We know what Pammi has gone through.. but why is Teji normal and loves his mother and sisters and not his wife should be having some reason. 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone. Whatz going on?

I see Jo is still trying to scare people about some shocker 
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup... Opti and Shreya... me watched... old office epiosdes... Kurban hua... flower epiosde... sorry epiiosde... hum tum... Dabha date... Behne De hug epiosde... and even noticed today Geet was barefoot in that song sequence... and when Maan was taking shawer and having flshbacks... he saw Geet from other angle enjoying rain...🤣... Outhouse epiosdes... Ally way epiosde of jhumka scene... but when i was about close everything me watched glimpse of this post MC crap track episode...

Anyways to restore my mood me ll watch... errrmmm... something else now...

Good Night... Sweet Dreams... to all...🤗
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Opti - You still hoping that Dev will turn negative? ðŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreya-

Nish, I watched this scene yesterday.. when Geet calls Maan cutie and is shocked of how he can kiss her infront of everyone.😆 😳 Maan is like koi ajooba nahi hai.. usse kiss kehte hai! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

So cute their nok-jhoks were then! ðŸ˜Š I still see and smile. ðŸ˜ƒ

yup... those dialouges were really funny... me ll watch this epiosde now  Embarrassed and then go to sleep...
Binge thumbnail
Nish- Alright.. ðŸ˜† Goodnite! ðŸ¤—

Priti- Heya!🤗 Opti and me were discussing that Dev turning negative could be the potential shocking promo. ðŸ˜†

Gargi, Parisa-🤗  ðŸ¤—

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Shreya - Oh. Aisa. In this current track, the way it is posed at the moment, I have no idea how there could be any shocker. ðŸ¤” Guess will have to wait and watch. 

Me too heading out now. Catch u all later