Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
Howz everybody doing? Having a Lazzy Sunday ðŸ˜›
I'm doing fine Deeps.  So how's your day?
Opti , My Sunday is going well.  Kids and their daddy are taking me out to brunch and shopping .😳 Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
All ready fr the shock this week...

Happy mothers day to all the moms out here
Jyo, I've become immune to the 'shocks.'  All I would say is "Bring it on."
Jyoti u and ur jhatka...babaji🤣
Lol, Opti!  Jyo  we are shock-proof now.😆 ðŸ˜† Would be shocked if the promo doesn't come out. 

Happy Mothers' day to all devil moms! ðŸ˜ƒ
Ajj full time chutti manaye hai kiya Devils ne 😆

@ jyo Your rattling the can 😆...Goood I hope Devils come out of  thee kopchazz now ..Me getting bore No One to Stalk 🤣
Shreya, I wouldn't be shocked even if they do not come out with the promo. They better concentrate on their narration rather than get their birdies to keep crooning wrong tunes to our fellow denizens so as to get us hooked to the show. 

By the way, just realised that our padosi show is having a run on Star Utsav too. Why is our show not being shown there?  Would love to watch it from the beginning when I wasn't aware of this show.
Today... i took advantage of my illness...😆 and watched randomly my most favourite episodes of GHSP... but sadly post MC... the track has been crappiest...... creatives ruined their own creation and our favourite DaRaMa (atleast for me no offence to anyone)... and now they are doing damage control... through Amritsar track... are all happy with what creatives are dishing out right now...
i just saw the glimpse of epiosde in which Demon Dev took Geet to orphanage... and my mood is spoiled now... humph... Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago