Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha, you managed to shock me with those suggestions. The last one reminded me of the PA track of KYM.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Usha , Medha , Jaya , Bubba ,Opti, Marsh & all others : ðŸ¤—  hi 

to all ... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Opti - I also have a short temper but I am absolutely imperfect. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@ Marsh - Lucky you. Now I am feeling J. I am into sunday afternoon and a whole week is looming in front of me. Grrr 

And now I also have to leave. A family zoo is waiting to be fed with their beaks wide open. 🤣  ðŸ¤£ 
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Usha: Awww... See ya later. Have fun 🤗
@drashee: Hi ðŸ˜Š

Ok IF is being weird I copied your name and it made a link and took me to your profile WTH is going on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by MarshP - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Opti - Thanks. I really wanted to shock because i had had withdrawal symptoms and i came back and read 72 pages and so i had to come up with soemthing. I am proud of myself.

@ medha - I officially give you the newscaster crown. It really looks good on you. You may even get the award for excellent and concise reporting. ðŸ˜†

Edit

chalo bye

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Marsh : Hi , call me Priya ðŸ˜›

So whassup kya ho raha hai I see everything is calm after the raging storm ðŸ˜†

Will be right back ... phone call .
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya: Hi nice to meet you ðŸ˜Š I'm just back here spamming after a while. 🤣 and yeah rolling 🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jaya, Geeks, Drash for the wishes.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Usha:  I liked your options.  Some reactions below.

--
So let me start on what will shock me the most 

1. geet and maan's marriage being annulled and geet being forced to go back to dev ðŸ˜¡'

Reason for annulment:  It was a non-existent dream marriage organised by some non-existent creatures.

Other minor shocks

2. savitri devi coming and she is long lost bachpan ki saheli of khuranas and they have usurped all their money from these people and so khandaani dushmani

Romeo and Juliet reprised.  No, wait, it's Mirza Sahiba.  They did warn us of this. 

3. nandini is forced to get married to dev because they have been sighted together and so a girl who travels alone everywhere will suddenly be forced to get married to dev for khandaan ki izzat

They have not just been sighted together.  They have also admitted to the couple who gave them the lift that they are man and wife.  So, this is a real possibility.

4. Arjun and annie also come with Savitri devi to play happy family
And, then, we will have a Full House.

5. Savitri devi tells geet to ask beeji for nandini's hand in marriage to dev.
She tells Geet, "Remember, ask only for her hand, nothing more. We won't be able to manage the whole of her."

6. dev and geet have karwa chauth celebration and she wears suit given by dev instead of suit given by maan because she likes dev's suit more as he has better taste and she doesn't want to be seen dead in the suit that maan gave her.
The possessive man that Maan is he, he'll ensure that he sees her dead in the suit that Dev gave her.

7. maan went on a holiday and forgot to come back to his gggeeet.
This is likely too. The spoiler shows us Maan by the ambassador.  He told Geet, "I'll take the car out for a run and be back in time for the celebrations."  But, he forgot his way back home.

8. maan got hit on his head when he removed his pagdi for some time and forgot Geet and thought that geet and dev were really married and geet was his bhabhi and doctor says aap inko aur sadma mat dijiye. ðŸ˜†
Geet to Doctor, "Main inko koi "maa" nahin doongi.  Maana ki aaj mother's day hai, par main inko aaj ek biwi doongi."

--

Edit:

@ Priya: Hi
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To all the Momies in Den

HPPY MOTHERS DAY

Hello devils...🤗

whats brewing...😎

did Jyos shocking promo came out...🤣