Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 84

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Opti: Ya you are right...he could not get it stitched in time because he got jealous of the the tailor againMy question is I thought he was over his insecurities surrounding Geet...judging by the way he converses with Dev nowadays and is okay with him being near her. Why is the tailor different?🤔 He should be more insecure of Dev than the tailor na😆Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Polly lub: Bye  🤗🤗 and good luck for your exams🤗
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neha, the CVs have selective amnesia. They have the man get jealous of a harmless tailor who was only doing his job but he seems to have forgotten that his brother had had a much more intimate relationship with his wife and is still around the house, thanks to his stupid idea of asking him to continue faking as MSK.  
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
There was another controversial school of thought regarding the spoiler pics... ðŸ¤£... Geet did aarthi to Dev and broke the fast with D in front of family...and Ballu could not stand seeing that...Dev gets another first before MSK ðŸ¤£..
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Opti: I would also to add the fact that the CV's keep on changing everytime...which adds to the inconsistency of the characters. They have messed up Maan's character few times but they have messed up Geet's character more than that. They should realize that Geet is the main protoganist. They focus more on the TRP puller than the protagnist. 😆

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

There was another controversial school of thought regarding the spoiler pics... ðŸ¤£... Geet did aarthi to Dev and broke the fast with D in front of family...and Ballu could not stand seeing that...Dev gets another first before MSK ðŸ¤£..

Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@All: Me off to dinner🤗

Bye Deeps and Opti🤗
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No babaji, I hope she doesnt break fast with Dev...I will virtually murder someone! 🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Pallo skating inside in full josh*

Hello ppl...Good Morn...and all MOMMMIES...Wish u a memorable Mom's Day!!!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Giving Pallo the angry eye* ðŸ˜³...Only for you little one! ðŸ¤—

Hola everybody!

-Unwritten- thumbnail
YO ðŸ˜Ž Moi is here ðŸ¤”