shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Love will u care to come to kopcha?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: setfree

I have always felt something very seducing about a man taking woman's measurements!😳
The MSK we all know posses a very strong characteristic called project 'J' ... it just comes so natually.  Do you think jealousy is more cultural than biological? Can a touch be enough to set off sirens and smokes. :)

The answer to your second question is a resounding yes.  It happens every time the fire alarm button is touched.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha, Aarya, Pallo, Opti- πŸ€— πŸ€—

Pallo- They only attended lectures on geography you see. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Wait for monday...SHOCKING PROMO is coming🀣

Till then continue to sell Sun ka news from her bird farm to increase Den ka trpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

your CD is still stuck at same point since last 24 hr...🀣🀣

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arwenish- πŸ€—The stuck CD helped the den to move pages. By Monday we might see another den afte ages! πŸ˜›
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Aarya: Sorry ... the double entendre in that second question was too hard to resist. 

With respect to your first question, I am not sure ... I'd probably say that it's more individualistic.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey medha, shreya, opti, Nish, aaryana and everyone else

what is cooking.

I posted some real shocks on page 72 or 73 or 74, But Jyo assured me that these were too much and shocks can be pleasant as well. πŸ˜›
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sorry, will be back in 10 minutes, hope you are all here. otherwise will see you all tomm
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Usha: Hello.  So, we've to conjure up possible pleasant shocks.  How about another campsite episode where they have a heart-to-heart talk?  Naah ... that's probably too pleasant.

@ Opti:  I've caught bits of the serial in question a couple of times.  I agree with you about that particular actor. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Medha, I too hoped they would delve more into Maan's psyche because it is quite natural for a guy as possessive as Maan was made out to be,  to be uncomfortable with the fact that his bro was the first and only man to have been intimate with his wife and he was around them, making it all the more difficult for him to put it behind him as long as he himself has not yet united with his wife physically.  I wanted him to break down and confess his insecurities to Geet and Geet to understand him and give herself to him to show how much he really means to her.  Con  under such circumstances would have been more meaningful and would have displayed a whole gamut of emotions.  I wanted it to be co-terminus with the 300th episode which was on April 27th, the day Geet lost her virginity to that fraudster. Sigh! No use lamenting what could have been.  I find linking everything to the IPL ridiculous.  If people loved the show they will watch that episode irrespective of the matches. If they don't it would be their loss. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago