Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyo: You are still rattling the can.  Good.😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hmm..so we will hv to wait for Monday for the shocking promo to air...hmmm

🤣🤣🤣🤣...nothing's changed in the last 20 hrs since i've been in the den...😆😆...still discussing the shock which awaits us...😆😆😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Jyo: Is this what the shocking promo is about?  That Maan couldn't find the moon because finally it's a new moon night in GHSP.

Edit

@ Anuja: Good morning to you. Well, today, all the denizens got their pet birds and animals out for a walk to the Den.  So, there was a multitude of birds chirping and animals yapping.  It was fun.😆
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago

Great VM, I commented on Youtube.
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Devils...🤗

What brewed... Den actually moved...😲 88 pages... and episode was sooo dud...😒

and did Jyo shocking promo came out...
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Arwenish:  Hello.

Latest update: The shocking promo is yet to be shot.  Per Jyo, it is likely to come out on Monday.

But, other promos came out.  Sun and some others got their birdies and animals out for a walk.  And there were quite a few tukkas thrown about.
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Medha...🤗🤗... How are you...???

ok shocking promo is yet to be shoot to shock us...🤣

Sun also got a birdie now... and what tuka did she give...🤣

seemingly me missed all the fun today...😔

Edit...

Hello arya...🤗

P.S... sorry... my like button dont work... whenever i click like page is refreshed... but i like all the posts...
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saw the first Maha episode in Star one and it wasn't so shocking to me. So if this is a precursor to the Maha episodes to follow, I dont think they will shock me very much with GHSP's Maha episode.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Aarya: Ego bonus sum. 

PS: We better stop this at the Den.😆

@ Opti:  You braved the mahaepisode today.  Kudos to you.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

i just got confirmed news from my 6 birdies ,2 hens ,one peacock and 4 sheeps..that after being shunned from film industry ..ram gopal varma is entering the tv land and is taking over as director of GHSP...and the first change he is making is the show name will be changed to geet hui khoon ki pyaasi..yes the show will turn horror with shocking revelation that geet is a dayan who is out to destroy the khurana parivaar...

in the maha episode she will drag maan outside and hang him by his legs on beeji ke aangan ka peepal tree...and we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins

and this bit of news is yet to be confirmed from  my buffalo that maybe we may get a hanging SR ulta on the tree...

make sure this news remains shhh

@ all who are curious about the promo and tukkas:  This is what Saj's animal farm had to say.  This is at page 44.  You will find some more in this vein for a few pages.