Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
@priti this is the most important news...this was post after jyoti coming out with her DQ act...

Originally posted by sun29

i just got confirmed news from my 6 birdies ,2 hens ,one peacock and 4 sheeps..that after being shunned from film industry ..ram gopal varma is entering the tv land and is taking over as director of GHSP...and the first change he is making is the show name will be changed to geet hui khoon ki pyaasi..yes the show will turn horror with shocking revelation that geet is a dayan who is out to destroy the khurana parivaar...

in the maha episode she will drag maan outside and hang him by his legs on beeji ke aangan ka peepal tree...and we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins

and this bit of news is yet to be confirmed from  my buffalo that maybe we may get a hanging SR ulta on the tree...

make sure this news remains shhh

@ Parisa

yep plz make Saibo only on Gurti😍 n after that send me a link plzzz
i love sajani.. sun... is so funny... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Priti

Everybody came up with their own birdie and animals of all shapes and sizes to counter jyoti's tukka about some shock in the upcoming promo and coming mahaepisode. She said shock shock shock, dead dead dead, crrying crying crying all in emoticons of course.

So everybody came up with innovative animals and suggestions. 

And the effect ot 76 pages of reading of mine is given on page 73. go and get shocked and come and kill me. 😛 

@ sanjan there are already so many Vm on Gurti/maaneet on that song...

@ saj post 🤣 The den turned  into a Zoo in the morning after this post...🤣🤣
🤣 So basically, in short, the summary of the 76 pages is that GHSP is getting back on track. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Saj is unbelievable. 👏
@Shali...Thanks for the post...OMG...Saj is hilarious...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ All

bcz of sun post n sply this line made me 2 come out 4m stalking in the mrng

we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Usha - I like and stand by all ur options. All of them are quiet possible 😆

One more animal added to Saj's zoo. My Owl told me this morning that Geet will run away with Gurwinder, her bachpan ka pyaar. So no KC with Maan or Dev. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
@ Priti

aap ye Guruwinder ko kaha se pakad kar aaya 🤣