Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@opti new show with same lead hardly becomes HIT!!! its always a nw story with freash faces which becomes instant HIT..my little observation

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Fern -  The regular cribbing why the show lacks story and it should end before it becomes more Utter Crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Silver Poise
; Same pinch, me was just now thinking about my V. Favorite ... 🀣🀣🀣 Forum looks so Soona-Soona ... 🀣Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all

y Geet is not in happy mood kya hua? me yet 2 watch yester day epi kya hua yester day epi mein kuch hua kya MSK ko

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Daaku...LACK OF STORY lolzzz...who woke up now???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

veil_of_roses thumbnail
@an this is random... madhav merchant β˜ΊοΈ 
Taiyo thumbnail
I have been cribbing about this show from my first post in this forum (I was not watching the show then) 🀣🀣🀣

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cxw1065

cannot help but think of the numerous families that would be put to pain if the show ended

whilst there are people who still enjoy what we are given (including me), why should the show not continue

for those who do not enjoy what they are given, the remote control remains a good tool (in the same way that when your fave author starts writing tosh, you stop buying or you don't like your fave singers music, you stop buying/listening)

I think saying the show should end in this day and age of economic hardship, just because you don't like it is harsh--- there are still people out there who DO!!!

I hope this doesn't come across as too personal; its just that i've always felt watching or not watching is a personal choice-- I chose my end-points for several shows in the past; but didn't feel the need to see it end.

Sorry for any offence caused

I just saw this and so had to respond.  I did not say that the show has to end now. All I said is that it should end once they do not have an engaging story to tell.  As to the numerous families which will be put through hardship, do you mean that the show should go on to eternity so that they have their bread? It is better to leave than to be forced to quit.  As to the numerous families that depend on it, they can always be engaged in a new show which has a brand new story to tell.

Many shows start off with great stories but go on till they've ruined their creation leaving viewers with a bitter taste.  All I said is for the show makers to leave the sweet taste right up to the end.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargi.

@an this is random... madhav merchant β˜ΊοΈ 

😍 Love of my Virtual Life 😍 ... They should make a special show dedicated to him.

🀣🀣🀣

Happy Fern; It's the regular cycle of cribbing that comes to lack of story, and then moves to other regular points πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gargi.

@opti new show with same lead hardly becomes HIT!!! its always a nw story with freash faces which becomes instant HIT..my little observation

There could be other factors why it has not become a hit. If you are referring to the show which had the second season recently you would have observed that the story for the second season was not up to the mark.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
@opti thts true...most of season 2 shows dont have good story...even in reality shows 1st season has its own charm Edited by gargi. - 12 years ago