SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Medha:There r many constraints that comes across when a script or screenplay is written and when its actually executed...different minds hv different thinking and they hv no time like us to sit ,think ,research and then decide...so they go with majority thinking on the set which might lack logic...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zee
Bhaav khana chod dala,aju baju mat dekh ,  pol sari khol dala 😆😆

SR Kab aayegi , SR Kab ayegi
😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Medha: Story telling has always been lazy. I can't recall a single high moment (at least in the longest time) where the execution matched up to the anticipation they had built.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Zee maine kab bola promo shot hua hai😆...maine bola shot hone wala hai and its filled with shock...vishwaas karna hai karo..warna na karo...simple😃...and media people ko tu phone karegi toh woh tujhe nahin bolenge directly ki yes aisa aanewala hai😆...will they give out their suspense randomly to anybody if the person is from media...dimaag laga 😃
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zee🤗Thanks now i can have peaceful sleep..
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: Sure, they face constraints.  Yet, I find it rather cowardly of them to pass off their shortcomings and attribute it to an actor's scheduled leave and not own up to their constraints and mistakes.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

GC quitting toh hamara weekend timepass hai🤣🤣🤣..and this rumor is floating from last august i think🤣🤣

thanks zee...

and spa is a place where u go for beauty treatment to rejuvenate urself completely...like pampering ur body...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Jyo: Sure, they face constraints.  Yet, I find it rather cowardly of them to pass off their shortcomings and attribute it to an actor's scheduled leave and not own up to their constraints and mistakes.

I agree/...its not like when both actors r available they give us some classic without any blooper wala episodes...😆...they make bigger blunders even when both actors r available😆😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyo: As for now, there is no such, they planned already a week ahead, no shock, chill...